One sided love

Mystery of love [Hitatus]

 

 

 

~ L.O.V.E ~

 

To love is to suffer

 

To give but not to take

 

To accept but not to deceive

 

To trust but not to doubt

 

To care but not to harm

 

 

Key POV

 

Arh………..love is so pain…………. Why would a person out of the right mind love another, that’s like so damn dumb” I said, squeezing my book irritably.

 

What am I, an idiot isn’t it?

 

Since I’m  stupid enough to fall for that dinosaur.

 

I riffled my hair in despair. It was getting onto my nerve seeing him getting lovey dovey with Se Kyung noona in our dorm whenever she visits. Can’t he have the decency to get a room and save my innocent eyes from hurting? I don’t even want to recall all the heart pain I have to endure because of it.

 

“Is loving somebody so wrong?”

 

“All I want is be loved, is it so difficult?

 

Arhhh…………….” ................I can’ take it anymore…………..

 

 

Suddenly…………..

 

"Thump…….”the toilet door swing open and Jonghyun dashed in. It scared the freak out of me, causing me to drop the book I was reading.

 

Yah!!!!……. Kim Kibum, get out of the toilet. I need to use it now” he screamed at the top of his voice, staring at me with his killer glare.

 

 “What is taking you so long in the toilet anyway?”

 

“Are you constipating or what” he hissed angrily.

 

I froze on the toilet seat with a loss of words.  I really want to dash out of the toilet immediately but I can’t. My book was still lying on the floor; I need to get it back quick.

 

 I can’t let Jonghyun know what I am reading; he will probably tease me for the rest of my life.  I eye my book on the floor intensively, getting readily to grab it and make a run to the door but before I would even do anything. I saw Jonghyun bending down to pick up the book.

 

No………” I screamed, lunging at him with all my might, throwing both of us against the hard concrete floor. Seeing that Jonghyun was in dazed due to the shock, I quickly seized the opportunity to hide my book into the back of my pants. Gust of relief swept over me, knowing that my secret was safe.

 

I was about to stand up and leave when I felt a pair of muscular arms pinning me down. It only then when I take notice of the awkward position we were in. I was lying on top of him with my lips inches away from his y plump lips. His arms were encircling my waist balancing me in place and my hands were resting on his well toned chest.

 

Ohh…………this was what I have always been dreaming about:

 

To lie in his arms and feel his warmth,

 

To listen to his heart pounding for me,

 

To glance into his eyes gleaming with my shadow…………

 

I was lost in my own thoughts as I felt the grip around my waist tighten. I turned and looked into Jonghyun’s innocent looking puppy dog eyes and  I felt my heart melting in his gaze.

 

I saw him smirked as he lowered his face bringing it closer to mine, making me close my eyes in fear and anticipation

 

Jonghyun, what're you doing, I screamed silently, unknowing what to expect. 

 

‘Key.....”  His husky voice reasonated in my ears, bringing shivers down my spine.

 

 “Are you reading ?” he asked as he reached out to grab the book I kept behind my back.

 

“……...” I repeated blanky.

 

Yah………….Kim Jonghyun………, why will I be reading ”

 

“I’m not as dirty minded as you ok”

 

“Don’t think that just because you like binki babes and models, means everyone likes it too”

 

“Ok ah…….. " he screeched. " I bet if I post , you wouldn’t be able to take your eyes of me, key” he challenged with a confident smirk on his face.

 

OMG, did he just said………..he is going to strip for me………

 

I felt my face burning with embarrassment and beads of sweat tingled on my skin.

 

“I….I’m not interested in what you have under your clothes, it is probably not much anyway” I answered in a quivering voice.

 

“Oh yeah............ok, then seeing is believing “ he commented as he started undressing himself.

 

Within minutes, his belt came off as he continues to unbuckle his jeans sliding it down his legs. I never know his legs could be that well toned and defined despite of his height.

 

 Ohn..............it's not like I'm criticizing his height, it just nice for me actually but I just shocked it looks prefect on him.

 

-Accepting a person including his flaws is to love him for who he is-

 

I really can’t take my eyes off him………….Oh god, help me please.  If he continue on like this, I can’t promise I still think and act logically……..

 

What should I do?

 

Jonghyun was proceeding on to remove his shirt, tossing it into the laundry basket and it was driving me crazy.

 

Darling, are you enjoying what you are seeing now” he said in a low, y voice, eyeing me like an eagle observing its prey. He was only left with his briefs on.

 

Is he still going to take it off………

 

 Am I going to be the victim here?

 

Key, do you want me to carry on?” he asked as he traced the elastic band of his brief with his fingers.

 

I…I…don't  know.......”  I yelled nervously as I retreat towards the door, dashing out of the toilet. All I could hear was Jonghyun loud laughters echoing from behind as I run into my room.

 

 

Jonghyun POV

 

“Haha…haha…..”  I laughed uncontrollably as I saw key running for his life out of the toilet. Teasing him was what I enjoy doing these days. His blushful angered face was way too cute to resist.

 

What was he reading anyway”.................why is he trying so hard to hide it from me...............

 

I reached down to pick up the book I dumped on the floor before I started undressing.

 

How to love one unconditionally 

 

“Hahahaha…………..no wonder……that diva always claims he knows everything about love more than all of us, I guess he finds it embarrassed to be caught reading these kind of books”

 

But why is he reading it anyway?

 

Unconditional love............sounds more like a book on one sided love to me............

 

 Ah………….that brat is not in love is he?”  I whined. I’m his bestfriend and he is keeping it from me, he is going to get it. 

 

Isn’t he the one that said we should be truthful to each other?

 

-Being truthful is one of the basic foundation of a lasting relationship-

 

Key POV

 

Arh……………at least I made it safety back into my room.

 

I thought as I crawled tiredly up my bed, squiring into my blanket, trying to shake off my thoughts of Jonghyun.

 

Why is he teasing me again?

 

How am I going to forget  him like that.............when his shadow always clouding in my mind...............

 

Key, take a deep breath and think positively, just like what was mentioned in the book. I am almighty key. I’m  fashionable, intelligent, cute, talented in cooking, responsible, caring ……………

 

Who can resist me?

 

I’m a wonderful person and I deserve someone better than Jonghyun. Who is he to hurt me?

 

Since he don’t know how to appreciate me, it’s his loss………not mine.

 

OMG, I can’t believe I am getting use to hypnotizing myself to forget him. It sound pathetic I know but it's the best I can do for now.

 

YAH!!!!!..………my book.............." I screamed frantically. "………..OMG, my letter is still inside"  If Jonghyun read it then he will know my feelings for him.

 

...............Oh ……………..this can’t be happening……………

 

 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vagel_91:

 

Sorry, guys. This update was solely on Jongkey, I actually wanted to add 2min inside but I fail to do so. Having a brain block on how to develop 2min relationship but I will figure it out soon and bring them back into the picture ok.

 

Hope that you will like it, please comment and let me know how I can improve on the story. Thanks.

 

Will there be a change in jongkey relationship? Is it still going to be a one sided love or would both of them find their own happiness............