Lust or Love?

Mystery of love [Hitatus]

Minho POV

 

Taemin and I were having our dinner after a tiring day of dancing in the studio. We're practicing hard for the Salsa performance we have on SK.

 

It wasn’t the first time we've paired up as dance partners but why did I find it so difficult to concentrate and practice with him this time? I recalled our constant eye contact and his breathless panting when we danced that had heated me up. I felt my heart thumping vigorously as we sway to the music.

 

With our body sticking close together, all I can think about was how y he would be in bed and how he would respond to me if I slide my fingers down his back, caressing all his soft spots till he moan in pleasure.

 

“Hyung, are you ok?”  Taemin called out worriedly as he frantically waved his hands in front of me to get my attention.

 

“Your face was really red, you’re not catching a fever, are you?”  he exclaimed while reaching out his hand to feel my temperature.

 

I was lost in my own thoughts until I felt his cold hand pressed against my forehead. I jerked away from his touch in shock, feeling all the heat in my body rushing to my brains making me blushed uncontrollably, unable to respond back.

 

“Sorry, Taemin, I'm fine. It's probably too warm inside here........” I replied anxiously.

 

...........Yah.... Choi Minho, what are you thinking just now? It’s taemin, your dongsaeng, how can you be dreaming about doing him in bed. He's  still a kid, as his hyung, you should be protecting him, not thinking about taking advantage of him.

 

“Taemin, are you done eating, should we go?” I asked.

 

 “hmm.....Ok, hyung” he replied.

 

Frankly speaking, I can’t wait to go home, take a bath and forget all these dirty thoughts I had of him that had been corrupting my mind for the past few weeks. Insomnia plagues me every night as I listen to his rhythmic breathing in the bed beside me.

 

 If only he knows how hard I trying to control my urge to push him down on the bed, taste the sweetness of his lips and explore every inch of his body, making him mine.

 

Yah.... Choi Minho, you are really going crazy here, are you really that ually deprived. Remember what your dad always taught you, is the most intimate act that should only done with the one you love, it is not any random flings of excitement and desire. You've to respect your own body and dignity.Learn to love yourself then you'll meet a person that will love you back. comes with responsibility and commitment, my son. Don't forget it............

 

“Taemin.. ah, have you ever thought about what is love, to be in love? I asked unknowingly, it has been a question that bugged me for years now ever since people started asking me about my ideal type, the girls I am interested in, have I been in a relationship before.

 

These questions sound so foreign to me. Honestly, I don’t even know the difference between liking someone, loving the person or having ual desire for them. How would I understand what is love?

 

“Ahh.............. Hyung, that is so random. Why are you suddenly asking me about love?” Taemin pouted after recovering from a blank face.

 

“Hyung, since you are older, shouldn’t you tell me what is love instead. How would I know since I haven’t been in a relationship before?’ he asked.

 

“Yeh, I understand what you mean but I also haven’t experience it before. I too don’t know what love is. It’s just that recently I was always thinking about this question that is plaguing me" I answered.

 

Arh............why am I asking Taemin this, obviously he won’t know the answer, maybe I should ask Jonghyun hyung about it since he is dating Se Kyung noona now, he probably have more experience to tell me what love is.

 

“Hyung, are you in love?" he exclaimed, staring into my eyes in astonishment as though he was searching for the answer to his question.

 

Glazing into his glittering puppy eyes, my heart starting thumping against my chest; I felt butterflies in my stomach and it was making me feel sick.

 

What is this feeling that is bubbling inside me, is it the feeling of love? It can’t be. I can’t be falling for him, am I?

 

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Vagel91:

 

Is Minho finally going to understand what is love? Does he even know what it means? What is the other members' thought of love, it will be reveal soon. Carry on reading to find out.