Final.

Just Go With The Flow

 

Kris and I were sitting on opposite ends of the couch in my living room, an awkward silence enveloping the room. I saw him playing with his fingers before I attempted to break the silence.

“Do you want to watch a movie or something? I have some DVD's.” I was about to get up when he declined the offer.

“No, it's okay. Since it's just the two of us here.. I uh.. I.. Actually have something I need to tell you.” I could feel my heart beating at an inhuman speed as he said those words. Is this it? Was Lay right?!

“I..” A loud crack of thunder had hit before I heard what he said and causing me to let out a small scream. I can't believe I did that. Damn girl, why are you so scared of everything? I was about to tell him to continue what he said when he pulled out his Ipod, putting the headphones on for me. The soft melody of Super Junior's “My All Is In You” flowing into my ears and blocking out the thunderstorm that I fear so much. Embarrassed by how close we were I said thank you and moved back only to be pulled into a kiss. It was a light peck that barely lasted a second but... Kris. Just. Kissed. Me!!! His. Lips. Were. Touching. Mine!!! What. In. The. World?! I could feel my face heat up as I looked up at him, he was clearly flustered by what he had done as well. I still had the headphones on but I could read his lips, he was apologizing for what he had done.

“Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong.” Doing what my heart has wanted me to do for an extremely long time I leaned forward and kissed Kris back. My eyes closed as my lips pressed against his softly, my heart felt like it was going to burst. Did I really just do that?

Blushing furiously, I ended the kiss first and stared down at my hands. He was the first male I have ever kissed other than my father when I was a child. I had no idea what to do next. Hell, I still get the butterflies when we kiss and we've had plenty of those since the first one. Heh.

It was a good minute before I felt the couch move, Kris's face was inches from mine as he took the headphones off.

“The storm seems to be calming down, I think it's safe for me to tell you what I wanted to say now.” Leaning forward Kris brought his lips beside my ears and whispered “I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?” This was it! I looked him in the eyes before nodding my head. He smiled at me shyly and embraced me with his strong arms. I don't think I'll ever forget how I felt as he pulled me into that hug. 

 

The two of us have been dating for three years now. The more time I spend with him the deeper in love I fall. The first week was awkward, with Lay telling us how awesome he was for being right and Luhan clapping like a child who had won a prize when he found out. It got better as our relationship progressed though. We spent our first Christmas together alone, Suho had managed to keep Lay occupied for us. I celebrated my first birthday in Seoul with him and he even baked me a cake. He had trouble with the decorations but it was the sweetest cake I had ever tasted. As his training got tougher and my studies got harder the time we had for one another started to decline but that only made us appreciate the time we spent together even more. EXO just completed their showcase here in Korea and they're leaving soon. I'm going to miss him so much. I waited for their manager to board the plane before making my way to Kris, the other members leaving the moment they saw me. The two of us walked over to a secluded area before he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead in the process.

“I'll miss you when you're gone. I'm sure you'll do an amazing job tomorrow.” I could feel the tears threatening to fall as I said those words.

“I'll miss you too. I'll call you right after I'm done okay? Good luck with your exams as well. I'm sorry I can't be there, I know how stressed you can get.” He gave me an apologetic smile before kissing my nose this time.

“It's okay, I wish I could see your showcase in China as well. Don't forget to smile, you look too serious on stage.” He looked at me with a hurt expression as I chuckled at his actions. My phone began to vibrate and I checked it quickly.

“Kris has to go soon, wrap it up!” Oh Lay...

“You have to go now, don't forget to call me okay?” My eyes began to water as he pulled me into a tighter hug. Releasing me he brushed the tears off my face before kissing me one last time.

“I won't forget. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone okay? I love you.” With that Kris took his luggage and headed for the gates to board his plane.

“I love you too.”

Fin.