Eventually

As That Fast

Today Amber onni has a taekwondo excul so I must wait, again. She take 2 excul; basketball and taekwondo. Both are quite not interesting for me so I take theatre on Wednesday. I’m bored if I must wait next to the school gate, my legs were tired because I’m standing for a long time. I wonder if Taemin does. When the bell rings at 2.00 pm.

“Krsytal, do you want to accompany me outside, while waiting my car, and your car too”.

“Sulli, I would loved to, but why don’t you wait here—in the Library? It was air-conditioned, and cozy. And I’ve found many barbie books here!”.

“Mmm, I’m so pleased but it’s better if I wait outside, so my mom can see me. Ok, enjoy the books! I’m leaving, ok? Bye”. I said.”Bye! I’m so sorry, I can’t accompany you!” She said. “No prob!” I answer. I leave the corridor and walk to the playground. The sun do not rise right above us, the weather is sunny but not hot, the wind blows the  maple leaves.  I sit on the swing. I put my bag next to the iron pole. Suddenly Taemin approached me.

“Why don’t you wait next to the school gate?”

“My legs, last night I felt pain of it. Standing to long”. He said while he sit on the swing next to me.

“Me too”. We have telepathy : ). We starred each other, then he smiled. We blushed.

“Oh ya, the sweater I borrowed from you”. I said while I searching it on my bag. I loose balance so I almost fell down. But he hold my hand.

I feel like I’m gonna fainted. “Thanks”. I smiled.

“Becareful”. He said. I give the sweater back to him. He pushed my hands.

“It was to small for me, I guess it fits on you”. He said. In a simple word- “for you”.

“For me? “. He nodded and smile. “Thank you very much”. I smiled again. Today I smiled many times, it feels like my jaw muscle was already controlled.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Taemin’s POV

It was different, this time I’m speechless. She’s very quiet too. All we’ve did now is just smiling.

“Where’s Amber noona?” I asked.

“She had Taekwondo this day untill 3.00 pm.”

“Oh I see”.  45 minutes left.

She smiled while she shake her legs.

“Why are youshaking  your legs?”.

“To relieve pain, just try it. I feel a bit better”. She said. I followed her , shaking my legs. “It works, a bit”. I said. My mouth feel itchy, like wanna say something. Oh ya, I almost forgot about it. But I’m nervous. When I look up, to the huge school clock, it shows 2.50. The time ran sofast  as we didn’t realize . 10 minutes left to say it! Sweat came from my forehead.

”You’re sweating”. She give me a handkerchief.

“Thanks, but I don’t need this”. I give it back to her.I spontanly said,

“Nggg... well it’s to fast for me to feel it...”. She didn’t understand. “I like...you”. After I said it, I look down. She hold my hands, “I also like you”. She said. I raise my head and look into her eyes. She blushed.

 “ We’re still 6 years old right?” She said .I nodded.

“I think it’s better if we just be best friends”. I said. She agreed. “And promise, you’ll keep this feeling until we’re 16 years old, ok?”. I said. She noodded and smiled.

And I, still waiting for her promise.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

AS THAT FAST 2

MY VENT:

Finally! I've finished my first fanfiction :D, Congratulation to me! I hope you like this story. If it does, please comment and subscribe, hehe. I need your help :D Anyway, so sorry, the letters in the brackets is sooooo disgusting. I haven't editted it yet after my friend told me about it. (totally ashamed)