Off Boredom

As That Fast

“Uuugh, boriiiiing!” Amber groaned.

“Me too, arrrgh this will not gonna make my day”. Sulli said.

“Mom, are you serious? It has been 2 weeks we’re not moving, just stay at home like this? Such a lame”.

Hey, don’t  talk like that to mom. Otherwise, she’s gonna let us like this for a whole weekend! Sulli whispered to Amber.

“Uh oh?” Amber ask for certainty.                     

Sulli nodded.

“Mom, how about going  to cinema? It has been a while since we watchTransformers: Revenge of the Fallen,it was so long time ago!” Amber exclaimed.

“Yeah mom, please. Lets watch Paranormal Activity 2. My friend said it was an amazing movie!”  Beg Sulli.

“Ok, ok”. Mom replied. Amber giving  five to Sulli, they were happy. Because the one-month holiday was spent with nothing; sleep, watching gags show, practice handwriting, that doesn’t have any sense of fun.

“But what about Dongwoo?”. Mom ask.

“He’s gonna be with us!” They exclaimed.

“Dongwoo, did you hear that? We’re gonna watch a movie in the cinema!” Sulli said to her baby brother. Dongwoo didn’t understand what she’s talking about so he just smile.

“Aaaa, kyeopta”. Amber said while rubbing Dongwoo’s soft cheek.

 

As they arrived at the cinema, Amber and Sulli take a seat while mom is buying the ticket.

“Oh, I can’t wait for the movie!”. Sulli said excitedly.

“Shut up. -- Hey look, I can see mom is struggling among those bunch of people. Poor mom, I’m going to help her. I’ll be back!”.Amber said.

            After they already handed the tickets, Amber pull Sulli to a line to the theatre room. They take a seat and starting to enjoy the film. Sulli take a seat between mom and a strange crazy haircut boy. Amber is sitting next to a granny and it seems that she’s going toenjoy the movie without Sulli’s annoying voice. Sulli watch the film seriously that her eyes open widely, she didn’t care anything. Suddenly, Dongwoo cried because a mega sound makes him surprised. Mom lifted Dongwoo and exit the cinema.

            A subsequent mega sound in a terrifying scene makes Sulli almost jump from the seat. She wants to hug mum and hide between her arms, but...

“Who are you? What are you doing? I’m not your nanny you idiot! Why are you hugging me?” .

It was the crazy haircut boy. Sulli gasp then she blushed,

 “I’mso sorry”.

She thought it was her mom. She turn her heads to the seat beside her. Mom  had gone. As change, her older sister who seat next to the empty seat giggled after seeing Sulli’s act.Sulli folded her arms and give an unpleasant look to Amber. Amber replied with a piggy nose style.

The film was over. Sulli and Amber exit the cinema, looking for mom and Dongwoo. They are standing next to the elevator.

“How was the film, dear?” Mom ask.

“It was such an amazing movie. You’ve missed a romantic scene, mom”. Amber said excitedly.

“Oh really? There is?”Mom asked.

“No, there isn’t, she lied mom”. Sulli said.

“There is, when a girl hugged a boy beside her!” Explain Amber.

“I SAID THERE ISN’T, AMBER ONNI!” Sulli shout.

“ There isn’t in the film, but it’s you,Sulli!”

“You hugged stranger, dear?”

“It was an accident, mom. I thought it was you. Anyway, where were you just now?”

“I’m with Dongwoo. He cried out loud, let’s go home girls”.