Krystal is Absent

As That Fast

Author’s POV

            Monday morning, the rooster wake them up. Time for school. A new day begin. Mom lift Dongwoo from the craddle and brought him to the baby seat near pantry. Sulli and Amber have wake up too. Dad has wore his tie neatly. Mom says that Amber and Sulli suggested to ride home by friend’s car. Because Dongwoo is going to the Doctor this afternoon. They agreed.

Sulli walked to her class. Krystal hasn’t come yet. Taemin approached Sulli, “She had a fever since yesterday, she need to take a rest and she’s absent”. Sulli’s face shows her sadness.

“It’s okay, don’t be sad. Come sit beside me” He smiled so pleased. Sulli agreed.

Taemin’s POV

Krystal, I feel that I wanna send you a thousand letter of  thank you!

Why don’t you be ill for a whole year?! Perhaps it’s impossible but, I enjoy this situation! Sulli sit next to me today.I’m happy! NO, I’M NOT HAPPY I sit next to an idiot, I can’t cheat mathematics to her!

I’m sick of this. Must I be honest?

OK

I like Sulli.

I said, I LIKE not I LOVE. I haven’t reach puberty,  but why? I had this feelings as the adult does. It was hard. I was too young. Oh, maybe I’ll just like her as a friend.

Is that better?

“Taemin...” She said.

“hmm?”. I replied.

“Can I and Amber onni ask for a ride with your car? My mom can’t pick me up. She Dongwoo to the Doctor, please?”. She smiled.

“OK, No problem”. I said. I tried to talk things to her at break time, during the class, and after school. Amber noona has waited  beside the school gate. I bowed. As Heechul hyung beep the car horn, Sulli, Amber noona and me enter the car. Amber noona sit next to Heechul hyung because I hurried sit in the back, beside Sulli.

“Puppy love”. Heechul hyung said.

We blushed. “We’re just friends”. We said together.

Heechul hyung starres at us,” You two are gonna be a perfect mate! Trust me.”

WAAAA, my face turned into red like a roasted crabs. I can’t see Sulli is blushing, she turned her heads blocking in my vision.The car speeding to Sulli and Amber noona’s house, Amber noona indicate the direction to Heechul hyung. We arrive at a minimalist two storey house. It was quite big, the backyard was large. They walk out of the car .“Thank you Taemin, thank you oppa! Get well really soon to Krystal, ok?”. Sulli said. “Me too! Thank you for the ride!” Amber noona said.

“OK! Bye!” We reply together. Then she smiled.

HER SMILE :)

Sulli’s POV

If I can choose, I better sit on the baggage! No, just kidding. I don’t feel annoyed of him anymore. If I think, he’s quite kind too, he ready to give us—Amber onni and me a ride. That’s what friends are for.

We walk toward the door, Amber onni take the key from her pocket and we come into the house. Mom and Dongwoo haven’t arrive. We change our clothes. Amber onni lay on the sofa, and I lay on the floor drawing pictures. There’s nothing to do, Amber onni fall asleep.

 

MY VENT:

Sorry, my english were sooo bad :D,