A Visit

As That Fast

 Author’s POV

It was early in the morning. Sulli crawled up to the sofa, fold her hands and grim. Amber haven’t woke up. She watch rugby tournament on the TV last night. She turned her head to the other sofa on the side of the main room. Her school bag was lying there. It makes her remember something. Krystal! She open her left side of her bag, take out a shabby notes from her mini memo. It was Krystal’s adress and phone number. She phone Krystal,

“Hello? Krystal, its me Sulli. --Can I visit your dorm this afternoon? I’m bored to stay at home. I’ve missed you since yesterday!”

“Oh Sulli! Of course you can. I missed you too.”

“Ok, see you this afternoon! Bye!”.Sulli turn of the phone and ask permission to mom for going to Krystal’s apartment. And she replied yes.

Sulli’s POV

I can’t wait for this afternoon! It’s gonna be fun I bet. It was 12.00 pm I must be hurry! Comb my hair changing clothes. Just an elmo t-shirt and leggings and and a pair of oshkosh shoes, ready to go. My dad me to the apartement.

Whoa! such a huge building.

I walk through it and push the elavator’s button. As my dad and I arrived at the current floor, I pointed the room which is in the notes. My dad knock the door for me. The door open.

It wasn’t Krystal.

A tall boy about 18 years old who wears a wool jumper, skinny jeans appear.

“Oops, sorry oppa. Do you know where do Krystal stay?”

“She’s in the next room”. He explain.

He accompany my father and I to the next room. He knock the door, then he open it after a person says, “come in”. It might be Krystal and she’s standing infront of us now.

“Thanks, oppa”.

He nodded and went back to his room.

“ Thanks dad. I inform you that I’ll go home at 16.00 pm”. I smiled.

“Ok, have fun!, be careful!” He said. I’m so glad to have a dad like him.

Krystal pulled my hand into the room. It was a huge room. Smaller than a house, but as cozy as it. She ask me to sit on the couch. It was round and soft, looks like a huge ball but when you sit on it you’ll sink on it. There are two colors of couch, the one I sat on is beige and the other on is light brown. The room was very quiet.

“Where are your parents?” I ask.

“My father had an official in Japan and my mother hold a meeting until 4 o’clock”. She explained.

“Oh I see.You’re so independent”. I smiled.

“I didn’t think so. But Taemin said so”.

Huh, he said I’m spoiled. How dare he is. But, I think so too. Krystal ask me to join her to play in the next dorm. I can’t denied. I think it will be better if I join there. This place is so quite and cold because the blower is placed right above us. Krystal knock the door. A boy with yellow-green t-shirt and a pair of jeans holding a sophisticated gundam stood.

OMOOO, IT’S TAEMIN.

Taemin’s POV

Someone knocked the door. I bet it’s Krystal. I bring my latest gundam to show off, haha. Just for fun, Can I?

I open the door. Yes It’s Krystal.

AND SULLI.

My wish came true :D. NO NO I didn’t wish for anything about her. NO WAY.

“Come in”. I tried to control myself. They sit on the carpet. Sulli hug her knees, her head starring to me and smiled- just like she smiled to me beyond the rain yesterday. She made me freezing. NO! I’m freezing of the rain not her! :S

“Taemin, thanks for the umbrella!” She exclaimed, how idiot.

“So, you’re with Sulli yesterday?”. Krystal asked.

“Yes, we’re waiting near the school gate”. I explain.

“Just two of you?” She ask again.

“Umm, yes”. I said.

“Enggh, you can join us next week!”. Sulli said.

“IDIOOOOT. I dont want Krystal disturbing! Uh, I mean ok then”. I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings.

Sulli’s POV

“IDIOOOOT. I dont want Krystal disturbing! Uh, I mean ok then”.

He called me idiot again! I can’t take it anymore. I want Krystal to be with me next to the school gate starting Monday. Uh, he didn’t permitted, he thinks he’s my mother? The one who commands and permitted me for anything?

But his cheeks gone red, sweat came out of his forehead.

I can feel this signal.