The Sweater

As That Fast

 

            Krystal has get better she said. I’m happy to see her again. I get bored during the class. I wanna go home. It was sunny since this morning, so I can walk  to the school gate without Taemin’s umbrella. Class is over! I ran to the school gate quickly. Yes, then I can slipped from the rain. But a while after I wait there the rain start falling. Uuugh! I hate transition period! Suddenly Taemin came to me. Again?

“ It’s raining”. He greet me.

“I know, where’s Krystal? She said she wanna join us here?”.

“She’s in the Library now. Where’s Amber noona?”

“She had an excul  this day”.

“Oh I see”.

“I think it’s better if we go to the library, we’re alone here”. I said.

“No, it’s raining right now. It’s fine under this roof”. He replied. I think he’s quite right, I’m still have a cold too. Suddenly, I see my car enter the school from the other school gate on the left. How can I walk among this rain?. Must I wait?

“That woman seems like calling you”. Taemin said.

“Yes it’s my mom”. I said. The cold temperature makes me sneeze. Taemin took his sweater off and give it to me.

“What for?” I ask.

“Sorry, I don’t bring my umbrella. Go, run with my jacket, return it tomorrow, ok?”. He said.

“Ok, thank you so much!”. I hug him. I HUG HIM?! BAD  SUDDEN REFLECT!.

I ran to my car with his jacket. My mom driving to the parking lot, waiting for Amber.

 

Taemin’s POV

“Ok, thank you so much!”.

WAAA, SHE HUGGED ME. I freezing beyond the rain—again. I didn’t realize Heechul hyung is calling my name. Krystal is there too—inside the car. How come? She said she’s in the library? So quick, did she read the book by scanning? Girls are unpredictable.

“Where’s your sweater?” She asked.

“Sulli borrowed it to protect her from the rain”

“Aaa, you’re so nice to her. Do you like her?” Krystal said. I didn’t answer.

Heechul hyung approach me when I’m playing my latest gundam.

“You like Sulli?” He say and he lay on the sofa.

Why must he asked me that question?

“1. You directly want to seat beside her when she ride on our car. 2. You borrowed your sweater to her. 3...”. He said while counting those with his finger. I quickly shut his mouth with my hands. He release my hands then he pinch my cheeks. It hurts!

“Hey, I never realize that your cheeks are as soft as buns!” He said.

“I’m not a food, hyung!”. I said.

“But I adores Sulli”. He said while open-shut his left hand and imitates my voice. “Just be honest. I won’t said to Krystal!”.

“OK...”.

“Swear?”. I ask for certainty.

He nooded and said, “I cross my heart”.

“I like Sulli”.

Right when I said that, Krystal opens the door.

“What? You like Sulli?!”. She ran to me, Heechul hyung walk away.

“You’re unpolite! You didn’t knock before you enter!” I said—half angry.

“I’m sorry, I’m afraid because in my room my mom is watching JU-ON!”

She’s always tell me unimportant things, I’m so sick of it I feel like wanna shut your mouth with super stick power glue not a tape anymore!

“Oh ya, are you really like Sulli? This time you must answer me!”. I nodded. She hug me.

SHE HUG ME? 2 girls have hugged me today, omooo!

“I can help you, unless if she also like you”.

“Mmm, really? I don’t think so if she like me”. I said sadly.”I like to say her idiot”. I explained.

“Don’t worry, she’s a flexible girl, she’ll knows then if you like her. –As that fast, Taemin?”.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“You’re still a first grade student, how come you’re so fast to fall in love?” She says like a psychologist—very mature.

“I don’t know exactly, the cupids are hitting me with their arrows!” I said. Where do I get that words?

“Your sayings are too-mythology”. She said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I don’t know, haha. I copy that from   a TV show”. She leave me and play  with Heechul hyung crossword.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

“Sorry, I don’t bring my umbrella. Go, run with my jacket, return it tomorrow, ok?”.

I keep holding that sweater. Very thick and warm. How can he read my mind? I wanna ask him or the umbrella before he offer me the sweater. I’ve never meet such a nice person as he does. Well, I can’t denied, it’s true.

I was so tired as I arrived at home. I directly lay on my bed with the uniform. My bag and the sweater I put on the desk properly. Suddenly I hear the door opened. I open my eyes but my vision was blocked by my hair. I see Amber onni stands infront my desk, she seems like searching something. She lift the sweater then she walk towards me,”Sulli, where did you get this sweater?”. She asked.

I woke up and take the sweater from her, “Mmm, I borrowed it from a friend. To protect me from the rain”.

“Who? This is a perfect sweater for this transition period!”.

“Really?. Oh, it’s Taemin’s”. I answer.

“Ooooooooooh,” She starred at me and smirked. What’s wrong with him? He’s fine. Amber onni cover my head with that sweater and walked away. I took the sweater from my head and smiled. I think I would keep it for several days.

Or never return it back.

Wait, what am I thinking of?! I feel strange. I slap my face, and it hurts. This isn’t a dream. It’s true. I like him. I LIKE HIM?! Where did that sentence came from? I haven’t reach puberty,  but why? I had this feelings as the adult does. It was hard. I was too young. Oh, maybe I’ll just like him as a friend.

Is that better?