First Day of School

As That Fast

“Amber onni, help me!”

“What?”

“Can you help me to find my class, please?”.

Amber pulled Sulli’s hand to a class next the teachers room.

“1A?” Sulli asked to a girl with black long hair and gorgeous smile.

“Yes, come in and seat next to me”. She asked.

“Ok, I’m so pleased”.Sulli smiled.

The girl smiled. Right before Sulli want to ask her name the bell rings. The class started.

“According to the schedule, there’s no subject, we’re going to start an introduction” Said the teacher.

“Introducing name!” She smile excitedly.The first one to stand up on the podium is the girl who seat next to Sulli.

“My name is Krystal Jung, I’m 6 years old. I born in San Francisco. Nice to meet you”. She bowed.

“Thank you Krystal, next... you, beside Krystal”. The teacher commands.

“My name is Choi Sulli, I’m 6 years old, I born in Seoul. Nice to meet you”. She bowed too.

“Next...” The teacher says. Sulli gasp and almost jump out the seat.

“My name is Lee Taemin. I’m 6 years old, I born in Seoul. Nice to meet you”. He bowed.

Krystal whispered to Sulli and slapping her face, He’s my cousin! GOSH

Sulli whispered back What?!

Krystal nodded. The pupils introducing their selves one by one. The bell ring for the break.  They walk through the corridor and directly take a seat in the canteen.

“Amber onni, here!” Sulli wave her hand. Amber walk towards to Sulli. Sulli introduce Amber to Krystal and told that she’s her older sister. The crazy haircut boy approached Krystal and greet her, “Hi Krystal. We’re in the same class isn’t it? “.He said.

“Ya ya ya, Taemin. Taemin this is my new friend Sulli and her sister Amber onni.”

Taemin, Sulli and Amber gasp.

“You’ve known each other?” Krystal asked. Amber and Sulli didn’t answer.

 He’s the one on the cinema! Sulli whispered.

Don’t say if you’re in the same class with him Amber whispered back.

Sulli nodded. Amber smirked.

“Hello Taemin”  They try to act normally. Taemin smiled forcedly.

            As the break time is over they go back to the class. The teacher give a whole semester plan to the students, after that they can go home earlier. As the class is over when everybody get out of the class Krystal aproached Taemin,
“I’m not going home with you, my mom will pick me up. So tell to Heechul oppa, OK?”

“Ok”.

“I’ll join your car start from tomorrow!” She said. Then she left Taemin, “Sulli, I’m leaving, my mom is waiting on the parking lot, bye!” She said. Sulli smiled and wave her hand. She walk  to the school gate. Waiting for mom and also Amber whose class hasn’t over yet. Taemin walk hurriedlyto the school gate. He lay his left arm to the wall and put his hands on his pocket. He turn his head, Sulli is standing beside him.

“I think I have met you before” Sulli said to himrigidly.

“At the cinema isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“You hugged me, idiot”

“It was an accident I though you’re my mom”.

“Where’s your mom that time?”

“She’s handling my baby brother that was crying”.

“You have a baby brother?”.Taemin asked.

“Yes. You have a baby  brother too?” Sulli asked excitedly.

“No, a big brother that has grown up. He’s the one who pick me up”.

“Oh I see.  Is he nice?”

“None of your business. I’m leaving , my brother has arrived, bye”.He said.

Sulli didn’t replied to Taemin. Amber approached her and said that mom had waiting in the car with Dongwoo.