Hypocritical

As That Fast

The fifth day of school, the last day of the first school week. It almost reach 2.00 pm, time to go home. The days passed so fast. But the serious cold that Sulli hadwon’t get better.It was transition period, so the weather wasn’t too good to enjoy. It may cause several disease and Sulli is one of the victim. She hope this afternoon doesn’t get a terrible rain like days before. But the sunny weather turn into cloudy. The rain start falling.

“Again?!” Sulli groaned.

 “Must I wait? –Umbrella? Where is the umbrella?! Argh!”She keep groaning. Amber  onni  said that she’s going to keep the umbrella,so... “Arrgh, where’s Amber onni?! I need the umbrella :’(“ Sulli sobbed. She start to cry in her panic.

“You don’t need Amber noona right now or the umbrella”. A calm voice whisper. Sulli turned her head, Taemin is standing beside her handing an umbrella. “Hey, I need that, give it to me, it’s mine!”

“How come it’s yours? It’s mine! Everybody have a thing like this you spoiled stupid girl”.

“How rude your sayings to me”.

“Blahblahblah, no time for speech, boss. Let’s go to the school gate”.  Taemin said. He opened the umbrella and pulled Sulli under the umbrella. Sulli tried raiseher hands to feel the rain drops falling onher hands. Taemin slap her hands. Sulli punch his head. Taemin give a crazy piggyface. Sulli giggled.

            As they arrived at the school gate, Taemin fold the umbrella and put it into his bag.

“Wow, cool! It can be folded!” Sulli said.

“Blah, you’re so silly. All umbrella can be folded. I doubt you’re a spoiled girl”.Taemin said.

“No, I take a bath by myself!”.

“Take a bath? That’s such a small-thingy. Me? I cook bulgogi myself!”

“Small thing you said? Dongwoo can’t take a bath. It wasn’ta small thing!”

“Dongwoo is a babyright? You? A first grade student, don’t compare to a baby”.

“Whatever”. Sulli give up.

“That’s my car!That’s my car!”. Sulli exclaimed.

“So?” Taemin replied.

“I must go home.  Oh ya, where is Krystal ? Shetold me that she’s going home with you?” Sulli asked.

“Don’t know, probably she has been in the car.”

“Oh ok, bye! Thanks for the umbrella!” Sulli smiled very pleasant.

Taemin stood up freezing beyond the rain.Oh ya! Heechul hyung! He’s in the parking lot! Stupid me. He ran to the parking lot as the sun rise and the rain stop.He open his car door and found Krystal has fall asleep.Taemin blows his lips and enter the car- coming home.

 

It was 6.00 pm, Taemin has change his school uniform into a plain white long sleeve jumper and a material pants. He’s handing a cup of hot chocolate, starring at the window, it’s raining again. It was cold. Also at the apartement room. Suddenly, someone knock the door. Taemin opens the door. It was Krystal who wears a t-shirt and colorful legging,

“May I come in?”. She asked.

“Sure, take a seat”.He said.

“What are you doing here?”.

“Mom hasn’t coming home so I wanna play here! Hahaha.”

“Go to your own room, Krystal.” Taemin said.

“No, please I wanna tell you about Barbie fashion fairytale. I wish mom  will buy the doll for my birthday!”

“Mind your own wishlist, I don’t care”. Taemin said while he’s blowing the hot chocolate. Krystal grinned and said, “I wish Sulli is here! I think she like barbie too.” Then she walk to the pantry.

 

Taemin’s POV

“I wish Sulli is here! I think she like barbie too.”

Thanks God! She’s leaving before I said, “Me too”. I would say me too but not for the Barbie-thing.

Hey, wait! Why did I say me too? I didn’t like her! I didn’t want her attendancehere. She’s idiot and clumsy. And also spoiled. Krystal is better compare to her, Krystal can cook bulgogi too, Sulli? Maybe she even didn’t know what bulgogi is. How lame.

Stupid me! Why I give her the umbrella to walk towards the school gate? I suppose to leave her alone! Crying. Afraid. That’s better. Wait, what time is it? 6.30! Ultraman time!

“Krsytal, do you want to watch ultraman with me?”

“Ok then!” She walk from the pantry to the main room.

“I wish Sulli is here, watching Ultraman with us! I’m gonna miss her for two days!” Krystal said.

.“Oh, shut up Krystal. Ultraman will appear after this break! I can’t wait!” I said excitedly.

Yeah, I’m gonna miss her for two days.

No! I didn’t miss her!I say to myself  while I pinch my cheeks.

“Why are you pinching your cheeks?”. Krystal notice me when I’m pinching my cheeks.

“No. There’s a mosquito just now”. Haha, I lied. She would have decieved :D

“Oh, ok”. Krystal said.

 

MY VENT:

I have trouble for making this chapter. Because there's a bit trouble by adjusting the indent. (unimportant)