The Midriff

Once Upon a Hill

(Lily's POV)

-Ding-

We had arrived at the 4th floor. The elevator ride was very awkward with GD fuming at the corner and TOP just whistling away. I, personally, was too scared to talk to GD. I mean, what if he bit me?! He looked pretty mad. Maybe he was the beast in the airport that many people were screaming about. I imagined GD at the airport and many girls screaming because he was mad. I laughed a bit. TOP on the other hand, was much more easier to talk to. He was very nice and his voice was as smooth as French milk chocolate (i.e if you have never tasted it, do it! It's smooth as silk! But in your mouth! ^_^).

"Oh!" TOP exclaimed, "You live in the 4th floor?"

"Yes, well going to. Once I get all my stuff settled in." I said trying to pull my luggage out of the elevator.

"Suddenly, GD was helping out.

"Thank you" I said to him. He just nodded once. Maybe he's just shy around girls, I thought. I smiled a little. I take back what I said about the beast in the airport.

"What do you have in here? Rocks? A dead body?" he exclaimed.

I take back that last thought.

"These things are heavy!" he said dragging some of the luggage.

I ignored him and started looking for my room. I past rooms 401-405 and then made a left turn in a corridor where the room numbers continued. 406, 407, 408...ah-ha! "Here it is! 409, my apartment."

I find my room, unlock the door, and turn the knob.

"Hey," GD said "Are you sure you live here?" he asked.

"Yes. I payed for it before I got here." I said

"Oh." is all he said.

I opened the door and found it in a mess. Why is there such a huge mess?!

"Umm...what's going on?" I asked turning to GD who was trying not to laugh and TOP looking a bit puzzled.

"Well," he said "this happens to be taken." he finished, bursting into laughter.

"What?" I asked, looking from TOP to GD and back again. "No. This can't be!"

"Um, excuse me? Can I help you people?" a young man had appeared at the door. He was tall, but not as tall as TOP. He also had blonde hair. His face suggested that he was a very cheerful guy. He also happened to be shirtless!!

I glanced at his abs and quickly turned around and covered my face, which, mind you, was turning red. "Er...um. Well, it happens...that...well. Bye! I said, grabbing my things and heading towards the elevator.

"Um, hey! You don't have to leave." I heard someone call out but I didn't stop. I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. My other hand let go of the suitcase I had grabbed and landed on the guy's chest. It was the shirtless guy's chest. I felt his heartbeat, slow and keeping a steady tempo. His breathing was at a normal pace.

I was never good at handling these types of situations - guys, I meant. I get all sweaty and start to stammer - badly.

What do I do? Where exactly am I supposed to stay? Wait! More importantly, what am I doing touching a guy's abs!?

(End of Lily's POV)

 

(Daesung's POV)

I ran after her.

"Um, hey. You don't have to leave." I shouted after her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me with a bit more force than I had intended to use. Her hand landed on my chest while I was holding the other in my hand.

I let her go and she stumbled back. She turned around, embarassed, but not before catching her face getting red.

"Hey, my name is Daesung." I said to her, trying to get her to calm down a bit. "I live in that apartment." I said pointing to where the other two guys were standing. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"The thing is, I'm supposed to be living there. I had been in contact with the tenant for the past few months. I am from the United States." she said.

"Oh. So you are my new roommate!" I said, remembering the talk I had with the tenant a few weeks ago. "I thought you were going to be here in a few more weeks. My apartment - well the apartment isn't exactly cleaned."

"Wait! We are going to be roommates?" She exclaimed.

She looks afraid.

"Its ok. I won't bite." I reassured her. "Here, come on." I said as I grabbed the suitcase that she had fallen out of her grasp. She sighed and stomped behind me.

(End of Daesung's POV)

 

(TOP POV)

"Hey, you going to be okay?" I asked Lily when her and the guy came back from talking. "If you don't have a place to stay, you can stay with me and GD."

"Hey! I didn't agree to this!" GD said

"GD, can't you give it a rest? I know I took your sunglasses but you don't have to be so mean to her." I told GD. He stayed quiet. "Look, I'll give back your sunglasses but all I want is for you to stop bringing all those girls into the apartment."

"Deal." he said with a smirk.

Aish! This guy must really love his sunglasses

"So are you going to be okay?" I asked again.

"Yeah. I'll have to get used to it. He doesn't look too scary."

"Okay," I said, "but if you need a place to stay, you can just ask"

"Isn't it the same if I stayed here than if I'm staying with you?" she said. "I mean, I just met you not even an hour ago."

"That's true."

"Well, I'm going inside now. I can't do anything about it now, I already payed for this month so might as well stay." she said as she sighed. "It was a real pleasure to meet you. I hope we see each other again." she said, smiling brightly.

"Yeah, no problem." I said, "I live on this same floor, just three doors down. Room 412." I nodded in the direction of my apartment. "Well, I guess I'll be going now. Bye." I walked towards GD who had already started toward the apartment.

I wonder if she'll be okay. Hopefully that guy doesn't turn out to be some pedo guy. Nah, he has a really nice face - he wouldn't hurt a fly.

(End of TOPs POV)

 


I know this is still very short but I hope you all like it. :D
Once again, this is my very first fanfic. EVER!
Please do not be afraid to comment, message, or anything.

^_^

Unni moon, signing out.