Arrival

Once Upon a Hill

(Lily's POV)

13 hrs later, I arrived at Seoul, South Korea. Still sleepy from the long flight, I got off the plane then headed towards the luggage claim and found my things and started to head out. As I was leaving I heard a lot of girls screaming and yelling something close to “BEAST”.

A beast? In South Korea? In an airport?! I asked myself, half turning to see who this “beast” was. Of course, I was too short to see but I still wanted to try and spot the “beast”, whoever or whatever it might be.

I give up, I said to myself as I turned around and started to walk away. The good thing that came out of all the screaming and running was that it left the halls almost all empty for me to walk with ease.

I called for a taxi cab and gave the driver the address to the apartment in which I would be staying. “Say, that is pretty close to that University of Seoul,” The driver said. “Will you be attending it?” he asked.

I turned to face the driver and nodded once.

“That’s great!” He exclaimed, half waking me up from the long flight. “I, myself, have a son that is attending that University.” He continued talking about how proud he was that his son was able to attend such a great school. I just smiled and listened, too shy to respond or join the conversation.

Once outside of the apartment, which my two siblings at home helped me pick out; I got my entire luggage out of the cab and tried to haul it towards the entrance of the apartment building.

I stumbled through the door and asked for the tenant. She came down and gave me the key to my apartment. I bowed and thanked her. She left and I searched for the elevators. I pressed the button. Before the elevator descended, I decided I should listen to my music instead of the annoying elevator music so I busted out my iPod which and put it on full-blast. When the elevator doors opened I bumped into a young man as I was walking into the elevator. My iPod dropped to the floor.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” I said taking a step back so he can pass and so I could get a chance to pick up my fallen iPod.

“Move your junk out of my way!” he snapped kicking my iPod aside.

I quickly did as he said, afraid that I might piss him off even more.

“Calm down Kwon JiYong” a deep low voice said from behind he young man. “She was only apologizing”. The voice belonged to a taller young man with striking features. He was leaning against the inside of the elevator holding sunglasses in his hand. He was wearing a cap and was looking down. He took a quick glance at me and pushed JiYong past me and came up to me.

He bowed and said, “I'm sorry about him, he's in a bad mood right now."

The guy named Kwon JiYong looked away, obviously bothered by something.

The guy in front of me proceeded in introducing himself to me. "Annyeonghaseyo, Je ireum-eun Choi Seung Hyun.” Then he looked up at me, and our eyes met. “But you can call me T.O.P.”

(End of Lily's POV)

 

(a while earlier) 

 

(Kwon JiYong's POV)

"What I wanted to know is why you had to take my sunglasses away from me!" I said to T.O.P. reaching for my sunglasses in his hand.

"I believe that they are not necessary. Especially because we are inside a building. More specifically an elevator." He said in a matter-of-factly tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes. I was getting irritated. I like to wear my sunglasses everywhere! Why can't he understand me? It is part of my style. "I have to keep my appearance for all the ladies"

"What ladies?" T.O.P. asked in a mocking voice indicating that he couldn't get any girls.

I pouted.

"I'm only joking G-D." he said

I ignored him.

"G-Dragon!" he pleaded "Don't be mad at me! C'mon! We've been friends since childhood!"

-Ding- The door opened and I stepped out but was stopped by a person's body in my way. It was a girl. Damn you T.O.P.! I needed my sunglasses to make a great first impression!

I heard her mumble something but I wasn't listening because I was put in a bad mood.

"Move your junk out of my way." I said. Maybe a bit too harsh. But I don't care. Not right now.

(End of G-Dragon's POV)

 

(T.O.P.'s POV)

Dang! What's GD's problem!? Why is he being such a jerk to this poor innocent girl? "Calm down Kwon JiYong. She was only apologizing." I looked up and proceeded to apologize on his behalf. I then introduced myself to the young girl.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Lily," she said. She headed towards her I-pod that was kicked a few feet away from my feet. I picked it up for her and handed it to her. "Thank you." she said a bit shyly.

"Do you live here?" I asked taking a look at her luggage. "Do you need help carrying your things to your apartment?" I asked, offering to help her take her things to her new apartment.

"Yes. Thank you." She said in a low voice never once looking up. How cute.

(End of T.O.P.'s POV)

 


 

I am sooooooo excited! ^_^ This is my FIRST story EVER!
I hope it all goes well! :D
Well, here is the first chapter. Any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to comment.
I would really appreciate it! <3