Golden Ratio

The Gayme

"This place is huge..." That was he first thing Taemin said when he walked into the mall. It really was. With ten floors, each floor with a different theme, and filled to the brim any time of any day, the mall was truly an edifice to be reckoned with. Key grinned proudly. He didn't tell Taemin on the ride here, but his father owned the mall. Key himself designed most of the floors.

"Hope you like it," Key cooed, putting an arm around Taemin and led him onto the elevator. He took the unsuspecting boy to the third floor. Underwear. Taemin's eyes immediately felt violated at the display.

Half- mannequins posed in the windows. Some were wearing thongs and a strapless bra, some were in with no bra at all. Some were wearing lingerie while others sported animal print G-Strings. And then there were the male mannequins. Some wore boxers that draped loosely over their upper thighs, and some wore speedo-style underwear that accentuated their bulge. They were in all different poses, some showing off their crotches while others leaned on the wall.

In addition, there were the posters. Window-sized pictures of sultry models laying on couches or spreading their legs against a black background made Taemin feel so un- already. His eyes widened at the pictures of men with their hands on their hips, their smoldering eyes fixed on the crowd outside the stores. He swallowed as his body heated up and he averted his gaze.

Key noticed Taemin's red face. Chuckling, the older boy hooked his arm through Taemin's elbow and led him to a store that had precisely the type of posters that Taemin didn't want to be around. He looked at the floor mostly, only looking up when he felt Key slip away.

"W-where are you going?" he demanded shakily, his arms immediately hugging his chest to protect himself. Key laughed sweetly and kissed Taemin's cheek.

"I'm going to find you something y, silly boy," Key teased, pinching Taemin's sanguine face before skipping off and looking through the racks of boxers. Taemin watched in awe as Key expertly looked from Taemin to each lacy candidate. Finally, after ten minutes of scrutinizing, he came over with three briefs. Each showed more than the next, and to Taemin's horror, they were all for him.

"Do I have to wear these?" Taemin whimpered. Key herded him to a changing room and stepped inside with the younger, locking the door behind them. Taemin blushed. "K-Key, do you really have to be in here? I can change by myself, you know."

"I need to make sure they fit just the way I want them to," Key said as he turned Taemin this way and that. Without warning, he stripped Taemin of his pants and boxers looking quite seriously at the younger's s.

"K-Key!" Taemin shouted as he immediately moved his hands to shield himself. Key clicked his tongue and nonchalantly moved Taemin's hands out of the way. He turned Taemin around and looked at Taemin's rear, assessing what he had to work with. Then he picked up one of the briefs and took it out of the room without a word. He came back with another pair that looked exactly the same, except it had gold lacing.

"Your skin is fairly pale, so I think warmer colors will work for you, but you'll also need some earth tones, and black is a definite must," Key ruminated, as if he wasn't even aware that poor Taemin was from the waist down. "Of course, you're a little longer than I thought you'd be, so I'm going to need some baggier underwear to start and some tighter briefs for clubs."

"Clubs?!" Taemin sputtered. Key hadn't said anything about those! He couldn't be in a club! He was way underage and they were loud and full of alcohol and es!

"Hush and let umma think," Key said dismissively. He helped Taemin into the underwear, which only made Taemin's face redder, and puffed out his cheeks as he assessed the view. "Turn around."

"This is really embarrassing," Taemin complained, turning to let Key see his . He felt Key's hand squeeze it and he whimpered. Key hummed in satisfaction, as if he wasn't molesting Taemin that very moment.

"It's bubbly, considering that you're so skinny. You're lucky," he said as he pulled away and yanked the briefs down. "Wait here for umma, okay?" he cooed.

"Okay," Taemin whimpered, feeling very lonely and scared when Key left. He'd never been to the mall before. He couldn't afford the stuff here anyway, and he wasn't even sure if he could afford the pair of briefs he had just tried on. Could Key honestly be okay with spending so much money on him? Surely no person was that nice.

"Back~" Key sang as came into the room, holding a pair of briefs for Taemin to try on. Taemin slipped into them gratefully and sighed. Key was quick to sense something wrong with his son. "What's wrong, Taemin?"

"It's just... I don't want you to have to pay for all of this," Taemin said, looking at Key with wide eyes. "I mean, won't you hold it against me? You might get mad or resentful that you had to buy all of this and then you'll turn on me and-"

"Taemin," Key said sharply, cutting Taemin off. The younger whimpered, standing in only boxer and a t-shirt as his umma sighed and his hair in a totally non-creepy way. "I would never ask you for anything, okay? You might think I'm insane, bur I really do think of you as a son. I'm going to provide for you, alright?"

"R-really?" Taemin asked, widening his eyes even more. Key smiled and kissed Taemin's forehead. He had no problem with Taemin being his son. He'd always liked being a mother-figure to people and small creatures. Taemin was so helpless in his eyes. He couldn't let his new baby get hurt.

"Really," Key said with a gentle smile. He and Taemin shared one of those warm, fuzzy moments that Key rarely shared with anyone. Then, he got back to business. After all, in the Gayme, it was or be ed. "Okay, so... Make-up."

~

"I have to do what?" Taemin shrieked as Key capped the lipgloss. The elder sighed and squished Taemin's cheeks to cause the younger's lips to puff out.

"Just apply it like Chapstick, but slower and a lot ier," Key said as he demonstrated. Taemin sighed and took the glossy brush, trailing it over his bottom lip at a snail's pace and feeling the thick substance on his mouth as he pressed his two lips together and puckered. Key squealed loud enough to cause the whole store to look at him. Taemin saw his umma blush and got just a tad annoyed with the people that were embarrassing his friend.

"Hey, go back to shopping! Leave him alone!" Taemin said in the loudest voice he could manage. His hands were tugging nervously at the hem of his shirt, but his mini-outburst did the trick. Everyone went back to shopping as Taemin's cheeks grew to a ridiculous shade of red.

"Very nice," Key complimented. "You might make a good diva after all, little Taeminnie." Taemin blushed and looked away, not sure if that was a good thing or not.

"Thanks," he mumbled, screwing he cap back on the lip gloss. He put it back on the display table while Key looked around for a suitable color. Taemin watched Key disappear into the aisles and nervously at his sparkly lips, not noticed the attention he was getting from a tall, handsome stranger nearby.

"Hey there, sweet thing," a deep voice rumbled next to him. Taemin jumped and looked at the tall, darkly tanned boy next to him. The boy's face was strongly shaped, with a chiseled jaw and lips that curved up in a smile. Taemin's face got redder and redder with every passing second.

"Um... I'm a boy," Taemin whispered, flinching as the boy laughed. The smooth, incomparable voice was enough to make Taemin's heart shake in his chest.

"I noticed," the boy said with a wink, flicking some dark hair from his eyes. He ran a finger down Taemin's jaw, causing the younger's skin to heat up wherever the other boy's finger went. "Call me Chang Sun. Lee Chang Sun."

"I'm Taemin," the younger boy said shyly, pulling his face from Chang Sun's warm digit. Chang Sun laughed again and leaned on the shelf next to Taemin. He picked up the lipgloss that Taemin had been using and unscrewed it, looking from the brush to Taemin's lips.

"May I?" he asked, pressing the brush to Taemin's plump bottom lip. Not knowing how to react, Taemin just nodded. Joon smiled and spread it slowly, deviating the brush between rolling and spreading. "You should apply it smoothly. Don't just smear it on."

"Sorry. It's my first time," Taemin mumbled. Chang Sun nodded understandingly and put the lipgloss back before cupping Taemin's cheeks, causing them to burn. The younger was at a loss for what to do while Chang Sun's eyes ran up and down Taemin's body. "Wh-what..."

"Not bad for a first timer, actually," he said with a tiny smirk. Taemin slowly put his hands on Chang Sun's but he wasn't sure if he should pull them off or not. "Hope I didn't hurt your feelings."

"Y-you didn't," Taemin stammered. Chang Sun's thumbs ran over Taemin's cheeks, admiring their softness. This kid seemed so innocent. It was hard to believe his innocence, actually, but the blush on his cheeks was so convincing. The older boy decided to delve just a little deeper, just for the Hell of it. After all, it's not everyday that one sees a fine like this unsupervised.

"Wonder if it's flavored," the older bouy murmured. Taemin shrugged, having noticed absolutely no flavor when he had it. Chang Sun's smirk got a little wider. "Let's find out, shall we?"

"How are you going to-" Taemin's question was cut off when Chang Sun's lips pressed to his. Frozen in shock, Taemin didn't know what to do, how to react, or even if he should kiss back. This wasn't Onew! He didn't know how to kiss anyone but Onew, and he really didn't want to mess up. What if Chang Sun bit him? His lip, containing some of the most sensitive nerve endings in his body, would most likely start bleeding, and-

"You alright, Taemin?" Chang Sun asked worriedly. Taemin had been so absorbed in panicking that he hadn't noticed that Chang Sun had already pulled away. He pulled his lower lip into his mouth, gripping it between his teeth with embarrassment as he nodded.

"Y-yeah, I just-" The sound of makeup products hitting the ground and a territorial roar cut Taemin off. He turned and saw Key marching towards him, hands balled into fists.

"Lee Chang Sun, what in the name of everything good and decent are you doing here?" Key demanded, pushing Chang Sun away from Taemin and hugging Taemin's head, as if to block the younger from the world. Taemin sighed and squirmed. Not this position again.

"I was just checking out the sweetest little thing in the mall," Chang Sun said with a wink at Taemin. The younger blushed and squirmed some more as Chang Sun looked from Key to Taemin and then back again, his eyes widening and his lips quivering from the effort it took not to laugh. "Oh, don't tell me..."

"This thing," Key hissed, the anger rolling off of him in waves, "happens to be my son, which makes this my problem, which means that you are about five seconds from losing your eyes, your head, or your balls, and you know that I'm not kidding."

"Ah, I see," Chang Sun said, smiling and crossing his arm. He managed to duck his head under Key's arm and, to Key's horror, give Taemin's scarlet cheek a light peck. He pulled away and waved at the two before sauntering out of the store, leaving Taemin to squirm from Key's grasp.

"Who was he?" Taemin asked breathlessly. Having just had his lips molested by a stranger, he would appreciate knowing who exactly had done the molesting. Key scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"An old boyfriend of mine," Key said dismissively as he walked to where he'd dropped the lipgloss and brought back the three containers. "Now, since you have such fair skin, I think apricot might work for you. I'm also going to try two shades of coral and a really light rose, but the rose might be too dark."

"How do you know all of this?" Taemin asked as his lips were blotted clean of their previous lipgloss coating and Key began spreading the new layer. Key hummed as he worked, maneuvering the brush slowly and carefully. He was completely absorbed in his task for a while, only speaking when he was finished.

"My mom owns a fashion magazine and my dad owns this mall, along with about ten others. He's one of those tycoon-type bastards," Key said with utter detest. Taemin's heart sank at the repulsion in Key's voice. No wonder Key liked being an umma so much. He was atoning for his parent's faults.

"I think you're amazing," Taemin offered with a smile. Key's lips curved up in a sad attempt at a grin and he kissed Taemin's forehead. That kiss reminded Taemin of something that he felt was very important. As Key reached for the second coral, Taemin piped up. "Chang Sun kissed me."

"What?" Key screeched, dropping the container. He put his hand over his chest and his eyes narrowed. "He is so going to get it later..."

"Is that bad?" Taemin asked worriedly. His hands played with the hem of his shirt again, and he bit his lip nervously. Key sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Well, it's not bad that he kissed you. That means that all of this effort is paying off, but the fact that he was the one to kiss you... I really am going to kill him," Key muttered. Taemin whimpered and shrank into the shelf.

"Was he a bad boyfriend?" Taemin asked nervously, rubbing his arm. Key sighed and shook his head, wiping Taemin's mouth and applying the coral the same as before. There was silence as Key concentrated, and an even heavier silence as Key rejected the color.

"I think the apricot and the first coral are the best," he murmured. He walked away with the other two shades, putting them where he'd found them. Then he came back to Taemin and ruffled the boy's hair. "He wasn't a bad boyfriend. He's just a bastard in general."

"Oh," Taemin said, not knowing what to say. He just hugged Key, despite his own qualms about hugs. He tried not to think about the copious amounts of bacteria on Key's body and just focused on comforting his friend.

"Thank you," Key said with a smile. "Now, we have to find you an eyeliner to compliment your lipgloss, some mascara, eyeshadow to bring out those gorgeous little eyes of yours, and some facial products to enhance your pretty undertone, not to mention some flashier make up for clubs." Classic Key.

~

"Key, I can't go out like this," Taemin whimpered. Key rolled his eyes and knocked again on the changing room door. It wasn't that bad of an outfit. He didn't know why Taemin was so worked up.

"Come outside or I'll drag you outside," Key threatened. Taemin sighed and emerged, the loose top hanging off of his shoulders and exposing an expanse of milky skin. Key squealed in excitement. His baby was looking so fine in that outfit!

"Key, I'm going to get sunburned, and this increases my chances of attracting disease-carrying insects. Plus, I look like someone sewed a blanked on me," Taemin said, chewing his bottom lip worriedly. "I look tiny in this..."

"Sweetheart, have some confidence," Key purred affectionately. He took Taemin's face in his hands and sighed, gazing at the younger with unmatched pride. "You're absolutely beautiful. I know it, and so does everyone else."

"No I'm not..." Taemin muttered. "My features aren't proportioned correctly. Attractiveness is determined by the Golden Ratio, and even though my face is symmetrical, my features don't match up to the ratio at all. I'm not pretty."

"The Golden Ratio?" Key asked, tipping his head in confusion. What kind of science was this? "Isn't that, like, pi? It's pi, right? Three point something?"

"No. It's roughly 1.61803," Taemin said glumly. For Key's convenience, he added, "The symbol for it looks like a lollipop, not a mushroom."

"Well, whatever it is, it's wrong," Key said firmly. He lifted Taemin's eyes and looked right into them. "Look, I know that you might believe all of that science stuff, but when people are beautiful, that's not science. That's just because people are who they are. Everyone's beautiful, Taemin. Ratio or no ratio."

"Thanks," Taemin said. He really wished Key could understand the science behind it, but even more, he wished that he himself didn't have to. He hugged Key tightly, his loose sleeves sliding up and exposing more of his arm. Key hugged him back and smiled before pulling away.

"Come on," Key said with a grin. "We have to find some pants that will show off your and some shirts that are made from touchable fabrics. You'll look great in anything, but I'm pretty sure we're going to need earth tones and some light blues. Maybe some purples and greens, but we'll have to see."

"What is ll of this based off of?" Taemin asked in wonder as Key shuffled through the racks of jeans. He pulled out a pair and assessed the shape, looking from Taemin's legs to the pants before putting it back.

"Ah, there's a science to this too," Key said absentmindedly. His eyes lit up at the sight of a rack of belts, and he immediately charged to them. "Animal prints! That's what you need!"

"Animal prints?" Taemin asked slowly. Key nodded and pulled out a cheetah-print belt and a leopard print belt, holding them both against Taemin's waist.

"They show off your wild side, regardless of it you have one or not. Turn around for umma, sweetie. Let me see your tushie," Key cooed. Taemin whimpered with embarrassment and did as he was told, feeling very violated on several levels. He only turned when Key dragged him to another rack to look at...

"Sunglasses?" Taemin asked skeptically. Key nodded and chose a large pair with green rims for Taemin to try on. He smiled when Taemin rested them on the bridge of his nose.

"You need some with bold colors to shout out against your deep-colored clothes, and a few more basic ones just for regular use," Key said. He picked out one with a vibrant purple and lime-green striped border, holding it against Taemin's face and smiling with satisfaction. "There are more options upstairs in the eye department."

"Key, how much is this costing?" Taemin asked nervously. Key laughed and ruffled Taemin's hair as he inspected a pair of shades with a flashy gold rim.

"Taemin, my dad owns the place. This is just recycling funds," Key cooed. "Don't worry about money, okay? Umma has enough to spend. By the way, how did you get your hair to be this amazing color?" Hopefully, that would distract Taemin from the money issue.

Taemin blushed at the mention of his hair. "I was trying to make my own shampoo and I grabbed a bottle of my mom's hair-dye by accident, and I didn't want to waste it, so I'm still using it," he muttered. Key laughed.

"It's a good color. We'll just go upstairs to have the dye-job evened out, okay?" Key asked, pinching Taemin's cheek. The younger boy nodded and smiled. Key was a good umma, whether he knew it or not.

~

"Jonghyun, can you come over here for a bit in about an hour?" Key asked on his phone as Taemin waited patiently, sitting on Key's bed. "Yes, it's very urgent. Okay, see you later, then! Bye, sweetheart!"

"Umma, what's going on?" Taemin asked. Key smirked and slipped his phone into his pocket. He sat down next to Taemin and, to the younger's utter shock, put Taemin's hand right on his upper thigh.

"Umma's going to teach you how to flirt," Key cooed. He put his hand over Taemin's and slowly forced Taemin's fingers to massage his thigh ever so lightly. "See?"

"Umma," Taemin whined, and Key giggled again. He let Taemin pull his arm away before crossing Taemin's legs and putting Taemin's hands on his knees.

"Okay, you want to tempt the prey without being too obvious," Key said, standing up. He bit the corner of his lip as he scrutinized Taemin's pose. "Tilt your head a little. That's a good boy. There, you've got it. Just leave enough so that he can see the skin, but can't see all of it."

"Are you sure this'll work?" Taemin asked. Key nodded with definite confidence. He stooped over and ran his hand over Taemin's spine, smoothing it out.

"Don't hunch over, baby. Just kind of lean forward, and if you're going to sit up straight, arch your back," he instructed. Taemin sat up and pushed his chest forward until he felt a slight strain in his shoulders. Key nearly fell over laughing.

"What?" Taemin asked, trying to maintain his pose. "Am I not doing this right? Key, is this supposed to hurt? Help me!" he squeaked. Key immediately swooped to the rescue.

"Okay, arch your back, sweetie. Don't break it," Key giggled. He slowly pushed on Taemin's chest and spine until he had just that angle. "Very good. You're looking very seductive."

"Okay," Taemin said, not really sure if 'seductive' was the word he wanted to be associated with. Still, if Key approved, he must be doing something right.

"Okay, now when you move, I want you to move nice and slow. No jerky movements, okay?" Key murmured. "Take out your cellphone and check the time."

"Why?" Taemin asked, but he did as Key said, keeping in mind what Key told him. With slow, fluid movements, he slid the cellphone from his pocket and flicked it open, keeping his neck tilted and his back arched. He used his other hand to slowly guide the top part closed before slipping it back into his pants, looking at Key for approval.

"My baby is so y!" Key squealed, hugging Taemin. Feeling very proud of himself for making Key so happy, Taemin hugged back. Maybe he wasn't a complete failure after all.

"Anything else?" Taemin asked. Key pulled away with a little smirk. Oh, there was so much more. They were just getting started.

"Next is talking, and sweetie, you are going to love this."

~

"Jongie!" Key squealed, throwing his arms around his boyfriend. Jonghyun gave Key a light peck and wrapped an arm around Key's waist.

"What's up?" Jonghyun asked curiously. From Key's reaction, nothing majorly horrible had happened, so he could finally relax. He'd been tense the whole ride over.

"Taemin and I were studying history, and we wanted you to come along and help explain it to me. You know how I am when big words are involved," Key said with a pout. He led Jonghyun to the study, the older boy's mind already whirling. Studying was the big urged thing Key had been wondering about? Then Key opened the door, and Jonghyun's jaw nearly hit the ground.

Taemin looked up and smiled ever so softly at Jonghyun. His lips had been coated in a light pink lip gloss, and there were traces of light charcoal eyeshadow dusted with the slightest hint of blue. The young boy was dressed in skinny jeans whose dark denim contrasted beautifully with the loose-fitting black and white shirt that hung from his shoulders. His hair had been carefully styled, brushed in a way that framed his face without hugging his cheeks. His manicures nails traced circles on the book as Jonghyun's Adam's Apple bobbed up and down.

"Hey, kid," Jonhyun greeted, sitting in the chair next to Taemin and trying not to be allured by the perfume that mixed with the younger boy's own naturally sweet scent.

"I have to use the bathroom," Key said, kissing Jonghyun's cheek. Oh . Was Key honestly going to leave him with Taemin? The nerdy Taemin that somehow became some sort of seductive vixen?

"Okay, umma," Taemin said affectionately as Key walked out of the room. Truth be told, the younger's heart was racing. He was way too nervous about this. How was he supposed to flirt with Jonghyun? But Key had mandated it, giving Taemin his consent as long as things didn't go too far.

So, here he went.

"Hyung," Taemin said slowly, his neck perfectly exposed to Jonghyun as his hair teased the pale skin. His breath came out attached to his words, and his voice was just a pitch deeper, a drop more sultry, and damn was it y.

"Neh, Taemin?" Jonghyun asked, trying not to creepily stare at the way Taemin's lips begged to be kissed, an effort his was most definitely failing at. Taemin's wrist flicked, and Jonghyun noticed that the boy was turning a page.

"Have you ever heard of the battle of Bull Run? It was the first battle of the Civil War, and it alerted the whole nation to the horrors of battle." Never had history sounded so -worthy.

"Ah," was all Jonghyun could say as Taemin suddenly looked at him. The younger's eyes were softly opened, with the lids so perfectly half-closed and his lips so flawlessly parted that Jonghyun had to lean away. The boy sighed and sat up, his body arching as he brushed some hair from his face. He leaned forward on the desk, his fingers curling around his cheek.

"How much about history do you know, hyung?" he purred, and Jonghyun felt his body heating up from the seductiveness of Taemin's eyes. Where was Key?!

"Um... Sherman's March to the Sea destroyed most of the South's major cities and the Southern economy was devastated by their inability to back up their money with gold," he said quickly, trying to think of class instead of bending Taemin over the desk and doing him. No, that'd be sick! Taemin was his (adopted) son! And he loved Key. Yes, whatever happened, he'd have to be loyal to-

Oh God, did Taemin just his lip?

"Not bad," Taemin complimented, straightening up again and looking at the door, which hadn't closed when Key left the room. He lost the y voice as he called out, "Umma, how did I do?"

"Oh my gosh, that was wonderful!" Key squealed as he hurried in and hugged Taemin tightly. The younger giggled and smiled sheepishly at Jonghyun.

"Sorry, hyung," he mumbled, but Jonghyun just grinned. Like this, maybe Taemin would be safe from Minho. Maybe Minho would be too attracted to Taemin's face to rearrange it.

"Don't stress it," he said. He ruffled Taemin's hair, causing the younger to giggle. Key smiled and kissed Taemin's head, rubbing his baby's shoulders.

"Okay, you better get home before your parents freak out," he said. Taemin nodded and kissed Key's cheek. He gave Jonghyun a small hug before standing up and calculating the time he'd need to get home.

"It's fifteen minutes to the bus stop, three minute bus delay, ten-minute bus ride, it's half past seven now, parents get home at eight thirty, I have about thirty seven minutes to change back into my old clothes, thanks guys, bye!" Taemin said without a single breath between his words as he dashed off. Key chuckled at his son.

"Same old Taemin. Goo to know he's still the same on the inside," Key said with a smile. Jonghyun grinned at that fact as he imagined Minho falling for the kid. Then, he grabbed Key by the and dragged him down into his lap, grinding their crotches together.

"I gotta punish you for using me like that," he growled with a smirk. Key gasped in pleasures surprise and looked at Jonghyun sneakily.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked, his voice becoming deep and seductive as he tugged at Jonghyun's shirt. The history textbook fell to the floor and all was not quiet in the house of Kim.

A/N - I almost feel bad for Jonghyun...

Anyway, I actually researched all of that fashion stuff. Very interesting, I must say.

More to cone! Comments are love~!