On Your Marks

The Gayme

If there was one thing Key didn't like to see, it was bullying. Especially not of his club's new member, Lee Taemin. The cat-faced leader of the school's LGBT was not pleased to see his newest freshman being kicked in the hallway.

No, he wasn't pleased at all.

"Oy! What do you think you're doing?" he screeched, prowling forward. He got even angrier when he saw the assaulting party.

"What's up, ?" Minho asked. "I was just showing your new little -er how things are run around here." He prodded the limp boy with his foot. A little head poked up from a huddled mass of limbs and clothes and hair.

"I-I was just t-trying to get to the meeting," Taemin whimpered, his head still down, as if the rough prod had been a command to speak. Minho kicked the boy's leg again, and Taemin squeaked and lowered his face into his knees.

"Leave him alone!" Key ordered, and he shoved Minho. Hard.

Now, Minho wasn't someone to really mess with. No, he was more of the type of person one would bow down to. He was at least six feet tall, and his lean build pretty much screamed "future convict." His eyes were rumored to shoot lasers, and although Key knew that it wasn't true, he still didn't like this situation. Minho prowled closer, Taemin long-forgotten as he acted upon pent-up rage of years of having to put up with the sophomore diva's .

"Listen up, Key," he sneered. Key back up to the wall, and Minho fed off of the older man's fear. "I may be two months younger than you, but I could kick your -filled in three seconds. Jonghyun's the only reason why you're still walking." At first, Key's eyes flickered with fear, but then he got a shaky grin.

"Funny you should mention him," he mused. Minho groaned in frustration and turned to face his best friend. Minho and Jonghyun had been friends since kindergarten, which was the only ing reason he accepted Jonghyun's friendship with the , Key.

After all, they were just friends.

"Yo, where have you been?" Jonghyun demanded, and then he saw Key, who immediately pouted and whimpered. Jonghyun's eyes narrowed.

"It's not what it looks like!" Minho denied immediately, stepping away from the secretly grinning drama queen. King. Androgynous-sadist-type-person.

"It looks like you were about to neat up Kibum," Jonghyun said sternly, crossing his muscular arms. Minho gritted his teeth.

"Okay, maybe it is what it looks like," he grumbled. Jonghyun dusted Key off as the diva grinned, pleased.

"Okay, you two meat heads go do whatever it is you're doing to induce a concussion," Key shooed, flicking them away. Jonghyun gave Key a quick hug, while Minho cringed at the sight.

"Alright. Text you later," he promised as he turned away and walked down the hallway. Minho started to leave, but he noticed the sniveling pile of pathetic trash huddled against the hall. He couldn't leave that unattended, could he? He stooped down and whistled to get the smaller boy's attention. A pair of watery eyes met his.

"D-don't hurt me again," the stupid, stringy, obviously-gay voice begged. Minho smirked. He loved how easily fags cracked.

"Let me see your face again, and I can't guarantee it," he snarled. "I'm going to give you a breakdown of how things work at this school: I'm a jock. You're a -, -loving . You better not cross me again, or it's game over." He pushed the smaller boy roughly before jogging to get back to football practice.

Key sighed as he helped Taemin up. The smaller male had his head down, his long hair sweeping his eyes from view. Key wrapped up the shaking freshman in a hug.

"You poor baby," he cooed. He brought the sniffling boy into the club room, where everyone had already assembled.

Taemin had never seen this many people in one room before. His classroom had been just himself and 6 other children back at his old private college prep middle school for the intellectually gifted. However, his parents couldn't afford the tuition anymore, so they shoved him in public school.

Maybe they hated him...

"Everyone!" Key shouted, clapping loudly. About fifty pairs of eyes turned to Taemin and Key as they stood in front of the crowd, Key's claws gripping Taemin by the shoulders. "This is our newest member, Lee Taemin."

There was a short pause as the medley of boys and girls looked at each other. Taemin shook a little. What if they didn't like him? What if they didn't want him to join?

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" a voice screeched from the back of the club room. A huge wave of agreement followed, and then everyone was on their feet, touching Taemin's face and body, wanting to feel a little of the smooth skin or soft hair. After all, it's not everyday that someone like Taemin entered one's life.

"Isn't he a genius or something?"

"I don't care. I wanna know what lotion he uses!"

"Lotion? How about shampoo? His hair is amazing!"

"His clothes are so bland. You gotta work it, honey! Your is too nice for these rags."

"Clothes? I don't care what he's wearing. I just wanna know what I have to do to get them off!"

Taemin was at a loss for what to do. Before he could tell them that he wasn't a genius (his IQ being only 186, with the highest in his class being 189) and that he didn't use lotion, and he used a few different kinds of shampoo, depending on what his parents bought, and that he was never really a clothes type of person, and that he didn't want to take his clothes off, thank you very much, there was a shrill whistle.

"GET OFF OF HIM, YOU ERTED CHILD MOLESTERS!" Key demanded. Everyone shot back into their seats, legs crossed and fingers folded. Taemin tried to scoot away, but Key grabbed his arm and forced hum to stay.

"Um..." Taemin's face grew red at having to stand in front of the whole room, but he couldn't find it in him to open his mouth and say it.

"As you all know, Siwon-shii graduated last year, making me in charge!" Key announced. "As leader of the LGBT, I will ensure that we do not roll over to all of those straight bastard, especially..."

"The football team," the room hissed in unison, as if on cue. Key grinned, and the insidious nature behind the smile made Taemin shiver.

"Today, when that first period bell rings, we begin another year-long war against those evil little rats," Key snarled, and Taemin began to tug his way out of Key's grip.

"Oh dear..." Taemin sighed under his breath when Key's hand tightened.

"Freshmen! Stand up!" Key demanded. About ten kids got to their feet. They stepped forward, and Key reached into his pocket and pulled out two little bags. Inside each was a collection or slips of folded paper.

"Do we have to?" one of the freshmen, a lip-pierced girl with turquoise hair asked. Key nodded firmly.

"Yes. It's part of your effort as the newest members to put them down!" Key said, resolute. The girl whimpered and drew a name from the bag on the right. The boy after her took a name from the bag on the left. The pattern continued as Taemin watched with wide eyes. What was this?

Finally, there was only one name left. Key turned to Taemin, the bag open and waiting. Taemin looked up at Key questioningly.

"Um... What is this?" he asked, his eyes wide with fear. He felt like a mouse.. No, smaller than a mouse. He felt like a bug trapped in a corner as Key loomed over him, shoving the bag in his face.

"This is your future. This is how you're going to stand up for yourself and get back at the who brat you up today. This," Key said, his eyes glinting, "is your destiny."

What choice did Taemin have? He reached in and took the paper with shaking fingers, and then unfolded it. His eyes widened and he looked up at Key with a pale face.

"Um... What are we going to do with this person?" he asked, his voice trembling. Key bristled.

"You're going to make them question their own straightness and want to turn over to our side," he snarled. Taemin squeaked in fear and showed Key his name.

Because it was not the name he'd want.

No, it was the last thing he wanted...

Choi Minho.

Key looked at the name and his lips, suddenly more excited than ever. Taemin was a beautiful young man. The perfect type for the job. He was going to do excellently... Oh yes, this was going to be a fun year.

"Let the Gayme begin..."

A/N- This is gonna be my little side fic as I keep gnawing away at Privileged (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76552).

Anyway, the stage is set. This is gonna be fun...

More to come! Comments are love!