Quandary

The Gayme

Taemin shivered as Key herded him through the hallways.

"You're going to be great. You're going to completely dominate this," Key said encouragingly, massaging Taemin's shoulders. He didn't seem to understand that Taemin didn't want to dominate anything.

In Taemin's old school, there had been a GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) of about seven people. It was a nice little club. At the time, Taemin had thought that it was drab and boring, but they certainly never went around trying to seduce jocks and cheerleaders and the like. Suddenly, Taemin really missed his old school...

"What class are you going to?" Key asked, cutting into his young victim's thoughts. Taemin sighed.

"I technically don't even have to be in this school," he muttered. Key tilted his head with curiosity, indicating for Taemin to keep going. Taemin sighed again. "I should technically be done with college, what with all of the credits I've built up... But my bastard parents want me to go through all four years of high school for the stupid 'experience' of it."

"That's horrible!" Key exclaimed. He pulled Taemin down for an unprecedented hug, causing the younger's upper body to lurch at a very uncomfortable angle. To make things worse, as Key squeezed Taemin's head into his chest, he didn't stop walking. He didn't even slow his brisk pace to accommodate for the poor youth that was trying not to topple to the side from the uneven weight distribution.

"Er... Key... I really am quite unc-"

"FROM NOW ON, I SHALL LOOK AFTER YOU AS IF YOU WERE MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!" Key announced, his voice full of emotion. Taemin tried again to straighten up, but Key was not relenting. "I WILL CARE FOR YOU AS IF YOU'D DROPPED FROM MY OWN WOMB! I AM YOUR NEW UMMA!"

You don't have a womb! Taemin thought, but he couldn't very well speak with his mouth stuffed full of Key's nylon shirt.

"Now, my son," Key said with infinite sincerity (What do they put in the water here? Taemin thought fearfully), "what class should umma take you to?"

"English," Taemin muttered, rubbing his head where it had been squashed against Key's body. The older boy beamed and kissed his new "son" on the cheek before throwing an arm around Taemin's skinny shoulders. Taemin blushed from embarrassment.

"Umma will make sure you get there safely!" Key declared. As if on cue, some lean, lanky, muscular boy wearing a soccer jersey bumped into Taemin's shoulder harshly. A sharp pain stung through the joint as the soccer player smirked.

Key was on him in an instant.

"You bastard!" Key screeched, tackling the larger male to the ground and straddling his waist. Key's perfectly-manicured nails drew four red streaks down the offender's cheek, and Taemin winced.

"Key, we should go..." Taemin mumbled, but Key was engrossed in making the boy under him suffer. It was quite painful to watch.

"Crazy !" Key's victim shouted, and that earned him a slap across the cheek. Taemin flinched at the sound.

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN. I DARE YOU," Key screeched before kneeing the larger male between the legs. Taemin's eyelids squeezed shut at the screech of pain that permeated the air.

"CRAZY - PSYCHO!" There was the sound of pained grunts as Key aimed for the same area again and again, having reached his wit's end. And it wasn't even first period yet. However, years of bullying and teasing had taken its toll on his patience already.

Taemin, on the other hand, was wracking his brain for a way to pacify Key's rage. He certainly didn't want to be the cause of a fight on his first day. Gently, he approached as Key socked the jaw of the boy under him.

"We have to go or we'll be late, umma," he whispered, praying that it worked. It obviously did, seeing as Key straightened up immediately and turned to Taemin with a wide smile.

"YOU'VE ACCEPTED MY MOTHERLY AFFECTION!" Key exclaimed shrilly, throwing his arms around Taemin and squeezing so tightly that Taemin saw stars for an instant.

"Er... Yes," Taemin mumbled, stepping from Key's grasp. He blushed when Key hooked his arm through the younger's elbow and skipped in the direction of the English room. Taemin had to maintain a mild jog to keep up.

"You're going to have so much fun," Key said, still talking about the Gayme, Taemin presumed. The younger sighed as he turned into the room and waved.

"Bye, Key," he said softly. The older boy's eyebrow raised above cat-like eyes, and Taemin sighed. "Bye, Key-umma."

"That's a good boy," Key said sweetly. He skipped away as the bell ran, and Taemin sighed. He'd been doing a lot of that today...

"Hey, what'd I say about not letting me see you again?" a familiarly deep voice sneered. Taemin's frame stiffened as he turned to face his bully from that morning. There he was, in all of his menacing glory, smack in the fifth row. Taemin gulped and whimpered, looking frantically for a seat away from the tall, frog-eyed jock that happened to be his target, according to Key.

As luck would have it, there were none.

"U-um..." Taemin said softly, approaching the only available seat left, "is this t-taken?" His voice shook from fear as Minho leaned closer.

"What do you think?" he asked menacingly. Taemin could feel himself quivering as he shook his head. Minho gave him a clout on the temple with his palm, and Taemin's knees nearly buckled from the pain.

"S-so... May I sit here?" Taemin asked, his head still spinning. Minho growled and grabbed the back of Taemin's neck, causing the younger boy to yelp. He practically threw Taemin into the sear and then made a huge show of scooting away.

"Try anything and I'll kill you," Minho warned. Taemin looked down at his books and felt a few tears slip from his eyes. How was he ever going to survive the Gayme and make Minho fall for him?

Even more important, how was he going to survive high school?

Minho glared at Taemin, who was silently crying over his books. That was just so dramatic... It was too annoying. Minho leaned over and shoved Taemin hard.

"Stop that!" he snapped. Taemin nearly toppled out of his seat and that only seemed to make him cry harder. Minho rolled his eyes. These gay were so ing whiny. "Stop that, you little !"

"I c-can't help it!" Taemin finally snapped. He turn to Minho with his face covered in streams of tears and sniffles before throwing a notebook in Minho's direction.

"Lee Taemin!" As luck would have it, the teacher had chosen that very moment to walk in. Her upright figure was stiff as a board as she gaped at the weeping offender. "Why I never... I was lead to believe that you were a model student. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"He was bullying me!" Taemin declared. Minho rolled his eyes. The whiny couldn't even take a single punch.

"I don't care! In this school, we do not physically harass fellow students!" the teacher retorted as she slammed her ruler on the desk. Taemin's bottom lip shook and his whole body quivered.

"I-I'm sorry..." he whimpered. Minho smirked, hiding it with his hand. This was fun, seeing that disgusting little freak take the blame. The teacher turned to write on the board, and Minho shot a glance at his newest victim.

Auburn hair, teary eyes, pouty lips, and a skinny . The perfect for Minho to smash into little pieces. The perfect little freak of nature for Minho to destroy for being so ing disgusting. All of the fags in the world should be expunged, and Taemin was the perfect example. Minho was going to show Taemin that he was better, stronger... And that he was right He looked at the board again, smirking.

Lee Taemin... was going to break.

~

Key groaned and gasped as he felt his back slammed to the bathroom wall. Anyone other than his boyfriend would be dead by now, but since it was those hands running up and down his body, and his legs were around that waist, he didn't give a damn.

"M-more... Touch me right ing there," he begged wantonly. The stall rattled around them as they made a poor attempt to stay hidden. Key's loud moans certainly weren't helping.

"You like that, baby?" Jonghyun asked with Key's pulse point beneath his teeth. He scraped his teeth over the skin again, and Key shivered with want.

"Yes... Oh please me," he whimpered. He clawed at Jonghyun's back and let out an inhuman squeal. He was that far gone. Or maybe Jonghyun was just that good. Or both. It didn't matter to Key, who just wanted a thick, hard in him.

Jonghyun had been Minho's friend since preschool, so it was alright for him to be friends with Key. He could never tell Minho about the whole "secret boyfriend" part, but at least Minho didn't shun Key completely. And it's not like Key minded at all. As long as he and Jonghyun were together. Even if their relationship was -filled and secret and full of tension, it was still a relationship. A close, loving relationship.

"In me... Now..." Key gasped, eyes half-lidded. Jonghyun nodded and ped his pants, Key's skinnies already on the ground at the door of the stall. The edges of Key's boxers poked out from beneath the denim. He was completely at Jonghyun's mercy.

Neither had the patience for prep this time. They almost neve had the patience for it. Just like their first time, Jonghyun took Key raw, with quick s and loud groans as he kissed his lover hard on the lips. tongues battled as the bathroom filled with their moans and the sound of their skin slapping together.

It didn't take long for either of them to . No, not long at all. Whether it was the previous stimulation that had lasted for a good half hour or the kinkiness of almost being caught, bot came heavily on the other, their tongues still pressed together.

"L-love y-you," Key gasped as Jonghyun decided to keep ing through the . His head hit the wall as he clenched more around Jonghyun. That was Jonghyun's favorite part about : hearing Key say those three words.

"I love you too," he groaned as he finally emptied. He and Key stayed pressed against the wall for a moment, catching their breath as they enjoyed the momentary high of a quickie in somewhere so risky. It was so dangerous, but oh so good.

Finally, they started to dress. They'd been gone from class way too long. They'd need to get a pass from a sympathetic counselor, maybe Mrs. Park or Mr. Lee. Jonghyun had just pulled up his pants when Key hugged him from behind.

"Hey, jagiya," Jonghyun greeted, chuckling. Key pressed his lips to Jonghyun's shoulder, humming.

"How'd you like to be a father?" Key asked. Jonghyun lifted an eyebrow and turned, Key's waist wrapped in his muscular arms.

"You know that boy, Taemin, that Minho was beating up today?" Key murmured, pressing his forehead to Jonghyun's. Jonghyun nodded.

"You adopted him?" Jonghyun asked. Key hummed affirmatively.

"He drew Minho's name for the Gayme, you know," Key said. Jonghyun sighed and shook his head.

"Poor kid's going to need all of the help he can get," Jonghyun muttered sympathetically. Key nodded and then blinked at Jonghyun with his eyes soft like a kitten's. Jonghyun looked into them and squirmed. He knew what was coming.

"Jjongie," Key said cutely, ad Jinghyun squeezed his eyes shut.

"Whatever you want me to do, is it illegal and does it involve drugs?" Jonghyun asked. Key giggled and kissed his boyfriend's lips.

"No," he said, becoming a little bubblier. "Just tell me where Minho will be and when he'll be there so that I can get Taemin there." It was so simple. He was sure that Jonghyun could complete at least that little task.

"Why should I help get the poor kid beat up?" Jonghyun asked, pulling away and crossing his arms across his broad chest. Key pouted. He kept pouting. It would work eventually, as they both knew. Key was going to have Jonghyun participate in his Gayme, whether the older male wanted to or not.

Seconds ticked by slowly, torturously, as Jonghyun tried to resist, knowing that it was futile. Finally, he groaned and leaned his head back.

"I'll do it," he ceded. Key squeaked and hugged Jonghyun tightly, grinning.

"I love you," he cooed. Jonghyun sighed and kissed the top of Key's head as Key nuzzles Jonghyun's chest.

"You're quite evil, you know," Jonghyun said. Key looked up with eyes that looked like they would flood over with a deluge on tears any moment. Jonghyun kissed them quickly. "But that's why I love you."

A/N- Key gets his way. He always gets his way. And look carefully at Minho's speech and you might see the real reason he's so homophobic.

Have I said too much? .-.

More to come! Comments are love!