CHAPTER 2 – HANAMI FESTIVAL PART 1

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

====================================================================================================

anneyonghasseyo everyone.. ^^ so this is my second chapter. I Hope you like the prologue.. hehehe ^^..this chapter will tell you about the family bond between Jaejoong & his sister and then Jaejoong, Yonghwa and Wooyoung's friendships.. so enjoy the story.. hope ypu don't get bored ^_~

And please please please comment and subscribe ^ ^ *bow*

====================================================================================================

Jaejoong’s POV

YEAAYYY!! It is spring season now. I love spring. It is not to cold outside and no snow.. and when it is spring it’s mean it is time for Hanami time.. kekeke~ although I am a guy, I really love to see Hanami. The view is so awesome; we can see the clear baby blue sky with cool breeze decorated by pink Cherry Blossom or Sakura. And one more thing, Hanami means I can go picnic with my two beloved sisters Taeyeon and Jieun, my own beautiful Sakura of my life. I know it a bit creepy when a guy is so protected to his own sisters. But I am speechless because they are too precious to our family especially me. I’ve been like this since me and Taengo (that is what I call her ^_^) was born , I’ve been always protective to her, well since we are twin, We always go everywhere together and I’ve always protective to her and then Jieun was born, me and Taengo fell in love with her since she was cry in the nursery room at the night was born. I treasure them the most ever since. If anyone ever hurt my duo treasure Sakura, I will make sure that they will regret that they were born into this world (kekeke~ evil me).

 

When I am in the middle of daydreaming about our precious memories, suddenly my door room open and a girl running and jump into my bad.

“ JAEEEEE NI-CHANNNNNN ….. !!!!!” says the girl

“ Aigooo!! Bikuri-a!!” Jaejoong Startled (Since they live in Tokyo, Jae mostly speak using Japanese)

The girl pouted because of that, well a fake pout actually kekeke~

“ doua no ni-chan? Why you are so startled just now?” The girl innocently ask her brother

“ Nothing Jieun-ah I just thinking about how you make us fall in love to you since you were born” He pinch her nose slightly.

“AW..ITTAAAIII!!” she is pretend it so she can see Jae’s worried face, then when he shows that face, she knows that her brother is really love her. =p

I’m not gonna lose to you little angel, Jae thought playfully in his mind.

                “ Is it really that hurt Jieun baby? I don’t think it is hurt…=p” now what are you gonna say little one?

                “ ugh!! Fine it is not hurt at all.. I know you will never hurt me.. <3” then she peck her oppa’s chick.

“ YAH! You two it is 7 in the morning and you two already laughing so happy.. and you two excluded me..” the girl at the door behind Jieun is pouting and moving forward to the edge of Jae’s bed and sit after she give a peck to her oppa & her dongsaeng.

“ ohayoo ni-chan.. ohayoo jieun baby..” and she sit in the edge.

And that is my other treasure one, Taeyeon.

                “ ohayoo Taeng.. *wink*” after the wink Taeyeon pretend to feel puke. LOL she knows that her brother is trying to make his Taeng stop pouting, because of the laughter without her since a couple minutes ago, but she just feel the cheesiness of her brother.

“ ok ok stop it ni-chan.. now wake up ! and please make us some breakfast. I want to eat your French toast.. actually I’m dying to eat your French toast, you hasn’t cook it for ages..please ni-chan..onegaiiiiii~ ” she beg him with her puppy eyes.

Is it that long? Yes I’ve been busy study because I wanted to make a good mark so I can make it to that famous culinary school. But I think it is just last month right?

                “ Is it that long Taeng, I think it is just since last month and it is because you know why..” Jae give Tae a big question mark in his face.

“ ow is it the famous French toast made by chef Kim Jaejoong? Uhmm I think I wanna eat that too… Tae Ne-chan I think this famous chef’s skill is disappearing I don’t know where. It is so pitty right.. huft” Jieun makes a big sigh so her brother will feel guilty. (evilish sister) =p

“ hahahaha you two is really hilarious.. and make a great time though.. hahaha” Jae keep laughing until Taeng broke his laughter.

“ STOP IT ! come on! Wake Up! Freshen up yourself and make us the toast..” Tae demanding

“ No Way ! I am still sleepy” He Teases them

“ Fine! Then don’t talk to us until next week!” Jieun pretend to be mad

“ wow ! easy little one, I’m just kidding. Fine I’m surrender, I’ll make it but please first, go to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients and prepare everything for the Hanami, you two won’t missed it right? And after all Yonghwa will come and join us again..” He Explain

“ of course ! and DEAL! Now get to your bathroom and be quick! We are Sturving..” both of the sisters say in the same time..

After Jae listen to what his sisters say, she just whisper to himself yappari, futari ha boku no duo sakura da mon.. he sing along while he is entering his bathroom.                                                                    

YONGHWA’S POV

I wake up at 7 in the morning. I feel the cool breeze come from my room’s window. I adjust my eyes to the sunshine who come from the balcony of my room. Today is the day huh ?! that is what the first thing come into my mind. Yes, this is the day that I will tell Jae that I’m returning to Seoul. i will depart by this weekend which means in 4 days and I hope Jae will understand why it is and understand with all the sudden. God I don’t want to leave my best buddy, but I have too. My Grandfather is sick and decide to retired and my dad can help with the hotel stuff because he is already quite busy with his bank. Since my dad is the only child, then my grandfather decided to let me run the hotel while I am studying in Seoul University. Well, Family comes first. And they need me now, I can’t be so selfish to stay in Japan while my family have trouble back home. Oh, FYI I live alone in Tokyo, in my huge family’s mansion with a few maid to accompany me, once a while, my grandparents and parents will come here just to spend their holiday and just to see me. And now I’m going back to my hometown and take over the family business step by step. O yeah, me and Jae is graduate yesterday so it is not a difficult thing since I’m just going to the college at Seoul and I don’t need to transfer any of my credit to the university back at Seoul.

 

So now I am driving to my buddy’s house. My house and his house is 15 minutes away buy walk and because today we’re planning to watch the Hanami together, so I decided to take my car to his house. I am so excited because the four of us will go to the Hanami together. Well, actually their parents will also come with us every year to watch the Hanami. But this year they can’t because their Dad has a business trip along with their mother. Well both of their parents is working. They are the nicest parents I’ve ever met in Japan, of course is it beside my other best buddy’s parents. Speak of the devil, suddenly my phone rang and I answer it through my Bluetooth device,

                “ Moshi-Mosh~~~ Woo!! What’s up bro? “he greeted the caller

                “ Yow Yong.. How’s life?” He replied him

“ hahahaha still breathing here” he jokes “o yeah I’m returning to seoul in four days, do you think is it trouble for you to pick me at the airport?” Yonghwa ask his buddy

“ SWEET !! you’re going home haha.. let me check my schedule first” wooyoung pretend to check his schedule

“ YAH! Stop it ! I know you never has an agenda! Tsk!” Yonghwa laugh

“ Arra.. Arra.. so what time is your flight? I’ll pick you up” He said

“I’m driving now actually, how about I’ll text you the flight number as soon I reach Jae’s house”

He explain

“ So, how’s that buddy? I haven’t heard from him since a couple weeks ago? Is he ok?” Wooyoung asked Yonghwa

“ He’s fine! He just busy preparing the culinary school stuff that’s all” Yong replied

“ awesome send my regard for him and tell him that I miss chatting with him. And have a safe flight bro ! see ya in 4 days!”

“ I will! So see ya around then!” Yong replied and hung up.

While he hung up the phone call, he realized that he already reach Kim’s house, he parked the car in front of the gate and ring the bell.

 

I wait for a couple minutes and finally Jieun greet me and hug me from inside the house.

“ Yonghwa ni-channnnnn.. ohisashiburii… God I miss you… how’s life?.. where has you been ni-chan don’t you miss your little sister here?” Jieun ask Yonghwa with a nonstop questions

“ wowowow.. calm down little missy.. ohayoo jieun- chan.. ohisashiburi..yes I miss you too.. well, I’ve been busy preparing for college.. and I am fine as far as you can see..” He pinch Jieun’s cheek slightly.

“ hmmm you are a lil’ bit skinny though.. is it because a girl?” Jieun “Kidding !! hahahhaha come in, Jae ni-chan and Taeng Ne-chan is preparing the food for the picnic today..”

we reach the kitchen and I take a peace of the French toast at the kitchen island. When I am about to put the toast inside my mouth, and Taeng shows up from the second story of their house and already change her clothes.

                “ Don’t you dare put that last toast in your mouth Yonghwa” She threatened him.. and I just accidentally drop the toast into my mouth because of her scary voice.

                “ Oh My God ! “ He’s been choked by a toast and Taeng just pout and come over to give a back pat at yonghwa’s back and Jieun take a water from the fridge.

“ see what you’ve got Yonghwa, that is your punishment because you stole my last toast made by Jae just for me and Jieun” She said                                                  

For what happened all of them just laugh and realize that it is time to go if they want to get a good spot for the Hanami.

Yonghwa helps Jaejoong to get everything in the car while Taeyeon and Jieun walk hand in hand toward the car and buckle their safety belts. And they go to the Hanami festival place.