PROLOGUE

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

The Kim family is a korean family who live in Tokyo Japan. A regular family who love each other and protect each other. Mr. and Mrs. Kim is a happy couple and they have 3 lovely children,one son and two daughter. their first children is a twin. Jaejoong as the eldest son who is a handsome boy with generous heart, he is a true gentleman. He is a cullinary student from a famous school Le Cordon Bleu Tokyo. He has a dream to become a famous chef and he want to has his own restaurant together with his twin sister Taeyeon.

Jaejoong a.k.a Jae has bestfriend who already being friend since their junior high school. One of them is Jung Yonghwa, the son of the ricest man in Korea. How they met? Well,Yonghwa had spent his childhood time (Elementary 3rd year) until high school in Tokyo. Now He has to stay in korea, studying in Seoul University majoring Business Management while taking care one of his father's five stars hotel in Seoul. Even though he is in Korea, he and Jae always keep in touch through twitter and skype even by phone and either SMS or Blackberry Messenger. Yonghwa always spent their summer break in Japan.

His another bestfriend is Jang Wooyoung. The Korean boy from Busan. Actually he is Yonghwa's childhood friend but he had to move to korea before Jae’s family moved to Tokyo. How Wooyoung and Jae meet it's because of on his highschool time, Jae went to spent his high school summer break in korea while he wanted to visit his grandparents' graves back in Gongju, Chungcheongnam-do. Since it is summer break, Yonghwa and Wooyoung decided to spent the summer break with Jaejoong. So they fetched Jae at the airport and they spent their summer break together, and they become bestfriend ever since.

Wooyoung is a law student at Seoul University senior year same with Yonghwa. He has a little sister name Seohyun. His beloved beautiful smart girl. A highschool student who is a doctor wannabe. She always wants to be a doctor since she is a little girl. Now she is in her senior year of high school. she is a very talented girl. Wooyoung always protect her and love her very much.

As for Jae's sisters are Taeyeon his twin sister 15 minutes younger than Jae and his little beloved sister Jieun. The highschool girl who is really talented and beautiful and always make her family proud.

"SAKURA" That how her friend call Taeyeon. Beautiful, pure and sweet like sakura. That is why all of her friend call her Sakura. Taeyeon a.k.a Tae a type of beautiful girl with a golden heart. Every girl in her school would like to be in her position, smart-simple and beautiful. Every guy in her town would like to escourt her and willing to be her boyfriend but no one can take her heart yet. Tae's education running perfectly. She is a student of the famous TODAI (Tokyo Daigaku) or we know it as Tokyo University majoring bussiness management. Her grade is perfect, straight A in all subject. That what makes Jae and her parents proud of her. And one more thing, she also has a music talent, She has a great voice, angelic voice all her friends prefer to call it..

Different from her twin siblings, Jieun more prefer music for her education. She loves to sing, her voice is really great. She also plays instruments especially guitar. Now she is in her high school year. She is really adorable. She is just like her sister.When their family decided to move back to their real country, she decided to make a volunteer at her sibling’s new restaurant. While Jae is freshly graduate from Le Cordon Bleu Tokyo, and Tae in her senior year and Jieun is a freshmen year in her high school, their family move back to Korea except for Tae. She decided to stay in Tokyo for another 6 months until she’s graduate. After that she will catch up her family back to Korea.