CHAPTER 11 – HOW DO I HEAL MY BROKEN HEART?

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

TAEYEON’S POV

What should I do? Should I come to Yuri and Khun oppa’s wedding? Taeyeon’s mind keeps fighting. When I realized, it is already afternoon, and I decided to go home. When I reach home, I see a note in thye dinning table and it is from Imo Taehee. She said that see has to go back to Seoul as soon as possible because of urgent problem in her office. After I read the note I decide to take a shower then make some hot chocolate, take my ipad and playing with my me2day. I type in the status box “How do you heal a broken heart?” and I press update. I open my music library and search one of my favorite song Alone Again by Yuna Ito, I sing along and when I sing and look into my photo gallery, some notifications. I close my gallery and open my me2day.

IU Ó “Eonnie, did something happened to you there ?”

BlackPearlGirl Ó “Taeng dear.. you should forget him.. it’s been year honey… me and Khun oppa worried about you”

Khunnie1004 “Taengo, please don’t do this to yourself dear..”

6002theMicky “Oh Dear.. come here to Oppa.. you can use my shoulder anytime ^^ *hugs*”

I read all the respond I’ve got, and I am so thankful I have so many friend who concern about me and love me for me. Without realized it, my tears skip from my eyes and my phone is ringing. It is my Oppa.

“Hello.. Jae.. *sob sob*” I answered the phone while trying to hide my tears

“Honey, are you crying? What happened? Should I come to pick you?” he burst into questions

“I’m fine oppa.. I just sad.. and you can come if you want..but there is Hae Oppa and Yonghwa there right?” I ask

“Yes you right, but please don’t be sad honey. I know you still hurt because of that bastard. But please don’t cry.. and please come home. We miss you already plus I am worried.” He explain

“Ok oppa.. I’ll go home in two days. Imo already back to Seoul though.. and I’m alone here..so I’ll be home this weekend” I said

“Sure..be safe k? I’ll hung up now.. love you Taeng” Oppa hung up

when I hung up the phone and ready to reply the comments in my me2day, someone give a comment in my status.

JWY크크 “Idk what happened to you, but you hv to move on because if he hurt u, means he is not worth u ^^~”

Hmm he’s got a point but it is really hard for me, he doesn’t know me and doesn’t know the story and who is he? Finally I decided to ask him. When I was going to ask him, he send me another message.

JWY크크 “I’m so sorry if you think that I am rude, but he is really not worth for your tear ^^~ friend?”

Well, let see. He seems a nice person. Mmm, should I be friend with him?

 

WOOYOUNG’S POV

“Hyeong, I will be in the room k?” I told all of them then I go straight to the room with a glass of hot chocolate in my hands. The view from the room balcony is really something. The scenery of night-lights in Tokyo amazed me. I decide to stay a little while in the balcony and zip my hot chocolate. Oh Goodness this is so amazing. I put my mug on the table in the balcony then take my ipad. I play my favorite song and then chatting with some of my friends. When I’m searching and searching in my me2day, one of the status catch my eyes.

 Toro Peas “How do you heal a broken heart?”

               | IU Ó “Eonnie, did something happened to you there ?”

               | BlackPearlGirl Ó “Taeng dear.. you should forget him.. it’s been year honey… me and Khun oppa worried about you”

 | Khunnie1004 “Taengo, please don’t do this to yourself dear..”

               | 6002theMicky “Oh Dear.. come here to Oppa.. you can use my shoulder anytime ^^ *hugs*”

I feel horrible for her… then without think about it anymore I give my opinion to her. From the way she wrote her status, I can see she is really hurt.

               JWY크크 “Idk what happened to you, but you hv to move on because if he hurt u, means he is not worth u ^^~”

I wait for the respond but she doesn’t respond anything to my reply, does she angry because of my rudeness? I decided to apologies to her then I send her another message.

               JWY크크 “I’m so sorry if you think that I am rude, but he is really not worth for your tear ^^~ friend?”

After I sent my message, I take my hot chocolate again and zip it. It feels so good, although I can’t meet the owner of that voice, I am so grateful that I can meet my best friends here. Then my message notification rang. Someone invite me to chat in me2day. And it is from that Toro girl. She invited me to chat.

JWY크크: hello ^^~

Toro Peas: Hi ^^v

 Do I know you?

JWY크크: I don’t think so.. I’m sorry for my rudeness >.<

 I hope u will forgive me T^T

Toro Peas: Haha… it’s ok... I just curious tho~ keke

 Where are you come from?

JWY크크: Still feel so guilty >.<

I’m Korean but now I’m on my vaca in Japan & will be back the day after tomorrow… hbu?

Toro Peas: Sounds great... I’m Korean too, but my family & me move to Tokyo years ago… But I think we’ll move back soon.

JWY크크: wow… I have friends here… hehe so talk about friend, can I be friend with u?

Toro Peas: Mmm before I answer u… you are not a serial killer or psycho right?

JWY크크: Haha you are really something girl… of course I am ….. NOT… kekeke~

Toro Peas: Well, just to make sure tho~ hahahaha

JWY크크: So? What do u say?

Toro Peas: hmmm…

JWY크크: hmmm?

Toro Peas: Idk… I don’t even know u…

JWY크크: you right…. Ok then, my name is Jang Wooyoung, I am 24 years old & I’m a lawyer to be… have one younger sister…

Now you know me, needs my ID Card or Passport to make sure? *Kidding*

I’ve introduced myself and as far as I concerned, I don't have any criminal record, my family raise me well. But I think I’m a bit understand why she doesn’t want to be friend with me. We just met. No wonder, when I’m about to turn off my ipad, a request comes.

It says “JWY크크, Toro Peas has requested to be friend with you” and when I read it my heart flutter. I don’t know why but I feel really happy right now hehehe. So without hesitation I accept the friend request.

JWY크크: thank you.. thank you thank you… you don’t know how happy I am right now. I really like to make a new friend ^^~

By the way, what should I call you… I don't know your name yet kekeke~

Toro Peas: Hahaha… are you that happy?! Kekeke~ Taeyeon.. my name is Taeyeon and you can call me Tae or Taeng.

And I guess we are in the same year… can I call you oppa? Hehe

JWY크크: Sure.. why not Tae.. ^^

With all of the conversation tonight, I have a new friend. We talk all night through SNS and she told me the story behind her status. I am pissed because of what her ex-boyfriend did to her. I wish I could help her more.

 

 

NB : Sorry for the late update ^^ i hope you enjoy it ^^ please subcribes and do comment ^^