CHAPTER 22 - FIRST DATE PART 2

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

TAEYEON'S POV 

Finally it's my turn... thanks to our aouthor for give me the chance to said it from my point of view ㅋㅋ~ *bow*

Anyway, all of you already know that today is my first date with Wooyoung. Well, to be honest I am a bit confused with my feeling. As I told you earlier about my feeling towards this man beside me. Well, I'm still not sure about my feeling for him, but that is real. how to say it right, mmm well some part of me, I just still can't believe in love, I'm too scare to give it one more chance because it takes me years to forget and still can't get over it. And in the other side, it feel like I want him to stay by my side forever not as my Oppa or as my best friend. I want him as a man. I admitted that I already stated before that we are just friend, sorry because I am too scare to give my heart one more time.

Anyway the reason that I give him all those gifts is because it is the 100th day since I know him, and I want to cherish it even we're in friend zone, mmm and actually a part of my heart, well there is a tiny voice in my heart that keep saying that I have to show him that I want more than a friend with him but I am to fragile right now. Well, I am a fool because it is been years but I still can't move on from Junsu Oppa. I hope Wooyoung knows that I love him.

We are walking on the beach hand by hand when suddenly I am spazzing out in my own world. I just keep wondering how I feel about him. and I can't even imagine that I can not be apart from him, What should I do when he's not around? while times keep ticking and tomorrow he will be miles apart from me. I don't want to let go this hand, I want to hold it as long as I could, but what I supposed to do? Without realized it, I already squeeze his hand really hard and I think I hurt him a bit hehe...

"Tae.. Are you ok?" suddenly he asked me because of my grip is really tight

"........" Actually I didn't hear anything because I am too busy in my own little world, hello!! Earth to Taeyeon!! >_<

"Hey Tae.. Gwenchana? What happened?" He's trying to wake me up from my deep thought

"Huh?! Oh.. What? yeahh.. I'm ok Woo" I looks like a fool right now and feels like wanna hide somewhere

"Are you sure? because your hand says you're not" He said carefully

"Oh..Mian... Gwenchana Woo.. I'm just starving hehe.. What time is it?" I asked

"OH CRAP!!! It's already passed lunch time! Come on Princess let's grab something" He said in panic tone and drag me along to the nearest italian restaurant.

We wait to be seated by the waiter and after a couple minutes, we already seated in the restaurant's balcony with sea shore as our view. It is really beautiful and I love it here ^^.

The waiter do her job and leave us alone so we can choose what to eat. To be honest, I am not that starving, I just try to avoid Wooyoung's questions earlier >_<

"What do you want Tae?" He asked me

"Mmm, I'll eat what you eat Oppa.." I said it without even bother the menu, and just keep starring to his face who is really serious looking through the menu. That simple thing he do really mesmerized me. Somehow, I just love every little things he does. Damn! I think I really in love with him.

"Ok then, Waiter!" He calls the waiter to order

"May I have your order sir?" The waiter ask him

"I would like 1 salad, 1 grilled snapper with pasta,1 penne alfredo and 2 ice lemonade please" He order the food

After taking our order, the waiter go to her station and put our oder. Wooyoung suddenly realize that I am starring at him..

"Is there something in my face Princess?" He asked while wipe his face with his hand

"Huh?! Oh, Nope.. you're perfect hehe..." I said "Woo, Please stop call me princess, you know I am not a princess" I beg

"Sihro! kekeke~ yes you are not princess in this planet but at least you are a princess in my heart" He is so cheezy kyaa~

"Ugh! it's embarrassing!" I complain

"Embarrasing?really?" He ask

"Yea! you being cheezy is embarrased me.. hahaha" I said

"You're choice princess kekeke~!" he said and I think I can read his mind and I smell something fishy with his smile well, evilish smile haha

"Fine! do as you please dork!" I said "lend me your phone please" I borrow his phone

"What for?" he takes his phone from his pocket and give it to me

"Don't ask, and you'll see" I take the phone and I send some files from my phone and look at the photoes that we took earlier today and send it to me, after that I chance his phone background (naughty me kekeke) and then put a handmade phone strap for his phone and give it back to him.

"What did you do Tae?" he curious and take the phone from me and realize the strap "What is this Tae?" He ask

"Phone strap, same with mine hehe and these are not for sale, I made it by myself" I said and yeph I made that strap by myself. It's kind of couple phone strap which has a boy character looks like Wooyoung in hanbook and behind it there is my initial "KTY" and I show him mine, a girl character looks like me in hanbook and there is "JWY" behind it.

"This is for our friendship Woo.. I hope you like it" God! I said that word again, why can I said it out loud?? T_T

"Sure.. thanks" He sounds a bit disspointed, I don't know why but before I ask him, the food come and we start to eat our late lunch.

When he finished his meal, he continue to look at his phone and then when I was about to eat the last bite of the snapper .......

"WOW!! Princess on my wallpaper hahaha" he said teasing me

"Yeph... hahaha you can change it"I said and zip my lemonade

"Nope.. I won't, this is perfect our photo hehe" He said

"Do as you please my prince" I said "If I am your princess then you are my prince Jang Wooyoung hehe" I said and wipe my lips

"Sure princess, now can we go? We have one more place to go after this" he said

"I'm ready when you are" I said and then He ask for the bills and then we're heading to cinema.

We watch a movie before going home for the preparation. While we waiting for the movie time, we go to the souvenir shop and he buy something for his parents and his dongsaeng Seohyun, and I think he buy some more for his best friends back home. I also buy something for Seohyun, Well I want to give her something for our introduction. Right after we finished shopping, he put the bags in the car and then we are heading to the teather we are going to watch the movie.

What's happening inside the teather? kekeke stay tuned readers ^^ WOOTAE MANSEE!!!

------TO BE CONTINUED------