CHAPTER 7 - CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM....

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

FLYING TO JAPAN AGAIN ^o^

TAEYEON’S POV

“Tae Tae are you a sleep?“ I’ve heard my oppa Jae is calling me from outside my door. And thanks God I’m not sleeping I just can’t sleep and decided to play with my ipad. So I answer him…

“ Not exactly just come in Jae.. The door is not lock ” he enter my room and sit beside me on my bed..

“ What’s up sis.. What are you doing? “ He looks at my ipad and wondering what am I doing with it and apparently I am playing a game…

“ Playing a game…. What’s up? What’s bring you here Jae? Is my Onisan feeling lonely out there? Hehehe “ I

“ No way !! Yonghwa is still here… and we just finish tutoring Jieun, Tae and I wondering if you want to join us outside for some hot chocolate and marshmallow in the living room, Yonghwa is starting the fireplace while Jieun is playing her guitar there… “ He offered me

Well since I can’t sleep and it’s kind of boring here in my room so I decide to join them…

“ that would be nice…. But can I have my chocolate ice cream please… I really want to eat ice cream now…” I ask him

“ wow tonight? Aren’t you afraid of gaining your weight because that? “ He surprise

“ no prob !! I’m not worrying about gaining some weight you know… I never have… hehe” that’s true, I’ve never thing about gaining weight because of eating in the middle of the night. Well, FYI I’m not the kind of girl who care about what I eat just because I want to keep my body weight the way it is, well food is something that we should appreciate because not every single person in this world can eat like we want to eat, there is something call “hunger” in this world so we should graceful because we can eat.

“ well step on… take your hoodies… and come out k? I’ll get your special ice cream then” I squall like a little kid..

I come out to the living room and find Jieun and Yonghwa is playing their guitars and make a harmonized sound. I sit on the floor and in a minute Jaejoong is coming from the kitchen with a tray of chocolate ice cream and strawberry ice cream. Well I see how special my chocolate ice cream is. It is double scoop with chocolate chips, mocchi and banana for toppings, hmmm looks yummy….

“ WOW STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM! ni chan you’re the best “ I see Jieun is so excited and give a peck on Jaejoong’s cheek and jump from her sit, I just giggle seeing her jumping like a little kid.

“ Dude, you bring them ice creams and you brought us nothing? “ Yonghwa complained while he smack his own forehead

“ easy big boy.. I have beers for both of us… “ I just smile and giggle seeing their behavior. God I love my family and my friends here…

Jae is going back to the kitchen and gets the beers and then he sits on the floor beside me. After we finished our dessert all of the sudden Yoghwa take his guitar and start to play something.

“ Hey Yong, can you and Tae give us a little performance here? Well, I just want to hear Tae’s voice again. I’m willing to record it on my phone, please? “ that is so OMG ! what should I do ? I glared at Jae but he just don’t care

“ What song? “ I glared at Yonghwa in the same time in a disbelief I just accept it..

“ Well, Tae Tae, what song ? you know all my favorite songs right? “ Jae begged me

“ I will not sing your favorite song… Yong would you listen to this song and play it with me?” I turned to ask Yonghwa

“ Sure… Anything for you… Peace of cake Tae Tae… “ I give him my ipad so he can listen the song carefully and try some chords.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

Well it is chocolate ice cream and Tae Tae can’t sleep… I feel so uneasy right now. I try to remember and keep wondering what’s happening to my dear twin sister. When she suddenly want her chocolate ice cream all of the sudden she definitely feel sad. Ugh! God, why can’t I think right now, what happened to my smart brain? While I am in the kitchen preparing the ice cream, I keep thinking about her. Well, she woke up in the morning and ate her breakfast but not too excited like usual. Mmm… I think harder and harder and remember she didn’t finish her breakfast this morning and she just ate a little at lunch and dinner, what else… I keep thinking while I making the strawberry ice cream for Jieun, and when I’m going to take the strawberries out from the refrigerator, I see the magnetic calendar on our refrigerator’s and suddenly.

“ TTTTT!!!! That’s why she feels that way… It is her and that jerk second anniversary.” Well, Tae Tae have an ex-boyfriend name Kim Junsu the Korean students in our school. He is Tae’s first love and he also used to be our neighbors. Well, 4 years ago a Korean family became a new neighbor for us. There were just three of them who moved in next door. Their son Junsu became our friend and we became close to each other, but for Tae he just more than friend. She fell in love with him and finally they became closer to each other and became couple. After one year, Junsu became different person. He became cold toward us and hurt Tae so much. One day, I came to him and demanded for an explanation. But what I found out is he’s been cheating behind Tae’s back. I don’t want to hurt her so I just remain silent until, one afternoon I couldn’t stand anymore and spilled it out to Tae. Her reaction was nothing, I surprised because of her reaction and I asked why, she told me that she already knew and gave Junsu a second chance. Junsu came and apologized to her and promise that he wouldn’t cheat again. Well, I’m her twin but that doesn’t mean I have the same thought and the same attitude as her. She gave him a second chance and trust him once again, but for me I can’t trust him anymore, I can’t let my sister hurt anymore. And because of that I felt something fishy and just protected Tae more than I used to. Months went by and on the exact day as today, he broke her heart once again. I saw her cry all her heart out and broke up with him. Until today every the same day she will feel sad and still can’t move on and I think she is afraid to get involve again to a guy.

I can feel the way she hurt deeply. Her first love broke her heart and she has bad memories of first love, she hurt because of love. Since then I asked my parents to move to another prefecture so we can make Tae easier and moved on. It’s already few years but she still feels so sad. What should I do?

I’m done with the ice cream so I decided to get back to the living room and give the ice cream to them. When I back from the kitchen with some beers for me and Yonghwa, I sit beside Tae Tae and I pat Tae’s head gently and start the chit chat.

 

BACK TO TAEYEON’S POV ^u^

Am I that pathetic? Really? It’s been years ago Taeyeon and I can’t move on ? what’s on earth is going on with me? He is my first love, and you all know when it comes to first love we can’t get over it. It always be your memories, but my memories are bad.. how am I supposed to do now? When I spaced out, I feel Jaejoong is patting my head and sit beside me. We are waiting for Yonghwa to finish the listening thing. When finally Jae sit near me, I heard he whisper something to me “ everything’s gonna be ok lil’ sis…” he said that and I lean my head on his shoulder and just mumbling “ eottheoke Oppa? “ when I sigh out loud, Jieun come beside me and comfort me.

After a few minutes, can you imagine how good is Yonghwa is? He just finished listening the song for the first time and now he know the whole chord. I amazed by him, is he smart or talented?

“ Well, are you ready Taeng? “ he ask me and I just reply with a nod

“ oh, before I forget, Jae please record this with my phone… you know I wanna have her recording too since I’m going to Korea soon” we agree and he start to play the melody… ( Author’s Note : this song is a song from Indonesian singer name TEN 2 FIVE title : YOU although this song is a song from Indonesian singer but it is an English song ^u^ )

♬♬ You did it again
You did hurt my heart
I don't know how many times
Oh you.. I don't know what to say
You've made me so desperately in love
And now you let me down
You said you'd never lie again
You said this time would be so right
But then I found you were lying there by her side
Ooh you... You turn my whole life so blue
drowning me so deep, I just can reach myself again
Ooh you... Successfully tore my heart
Now it's only pieces
Oh nothing left but pieces of you
oohh oh baby
Ooh you frustrated me with this love
I've been trying to understand
You know I'm trying I'm trying
Oh you... I don't know what to say
You've made me so desperately in love
And now you let me down
You said you'd never lie again
You said this time would be so right
But then I found you were lying there by her side
Ooh you... You turn my whole life so blue
drowning me so deep, I just can reach myself again
Ooh you... Successfully tore my heart
now its only pieces
Oh nothing left but pieces of you
Ooh you... You turn my whole life so blue
drowning me so deep, I just can reach myself again
Ooh you... Successfully tore my heart
Now it's only pieces
Oh nothing left but pieces of you
♬♬

Without realizing, I already cry and Jieun keeps patting my back. I know I have to get over with him. He is not worth for my tears, but the more I realize it, I sob harder and in the end Jae pull me to his embrace and when I cry I heard a melody from Yonghwa. I don’t know why but when I’m listening to his singing, I sob harder but my heart feels a little bit comfort. Jieun and Jae keep comforting me and finally I fell a sleep in their embrace.

 

YONGHWA’S POV

DAMN! I know something happened to her today, she’s a bit different since this morning. Well I guess it must be related to that jerk who cheated on her. Oh God what should I do? What should I do? She’s like a sister for me, it is hurt to see my family hurt. Eottheoke? Suddenly a light bulb appear in my head, and I start to play some melody with my guitar…

♬♬ utseobwa seulpeohajiman malgo
gwaenchanh-a nunmul heulliji malgo
jigeum bureuneun nae noraega
jakeun wiroga doegil baraeutseobwa apahajiman malgo
gwaenchanh-a sesangi neol himdeulgehaedo
i sigani da jinagamyeon
modu da neol ihae halgeoya

utseobwa ne gyeot-e ittjanh-a
saranghae nae mam-i deullini
nuga mworaedo neol midgottneun
naega hamkke ittjanh-a

utseobwa nae nun-eul barabwa
saranghae neol saranghan (?) mam-eun
byeonhaji anh-a nae eokkae gidae
jamsiman swimyeon dwae

utseobwa

neol midgoittneun naega ittjanh-a …. ♬♬

“Tae Tae… You’re like my sister, please don’t cry… you have us here…” I say that and I can see her become calm and in a minute she fell a sleep. Jaejoong pick her up and take her to her room while Jieun also going to her room and go to sleep. When I am alone in the living room, I forget to reply Wooyoung’s message than I decide to text him back.

 

                 To: Boo – ung – ee

                 Message  :

                 That’s awesome dude… can’t wait for your arrival…

                 One quick question for you, are you really into Tae Tae’s voice?

                 Answer me A.S.A.P if you don’t want to regret it!

 

                 FROM    : The Great Yonghwa kekeke~

 

Jae is back from Tae’s room and back to the living room with more beer with him for the two of us. Well, I guess I have to stay here tonight. I have to make sure that everything is okay. I am the only child in my family, I don’t have any siblings and now I have them. I have to take care of them. Well at least that feels right for me hehehe…

“ How is she? “ I ask Jae when finally he sat down on the cough

“ She’s sleeping and by the way Yong, thanks for everything… this is mean a lot for me “ he said while showing a little smile

“ It is not a big D… you’re like my brother… if you are my brother, then they are my sisters… you get it? “ I explain

“ So, correct me if I’m wrong Jae… Was all of that happened because of that jerk again? “ I ask him and take a sip of my beer

“ Yea… you’re right today is that date which is supposed to be their anniversary… God! I wanna kill him for hurting my sister so bad… what the hell should I do Yong? They are so precious for me… I don’t want to she her like that again ever! “ he said in desperate way.

I understand what he feels right now, Tae and Jieun is too precious. Even for me are not blood related with them but I feel exactly the same with Jaejoong right now. My phone rings again and I guess it is Woo’s reply.

              TO : Choding Yonghwa

              Message:

Yah! Yong, what are you thinking? I’m crazy right now because of that voice. I’m desperate to meet her and want to know her. By the way, what happened? Is it something wrong?

 

FROM: Awesome Woo

“ Jae, Wooyoung is coming here tomorrow… he said he want to meet Tae and he is crazy with her voice… is it okay for you? “ I ask Jae before I reply Wooyoung’s message.

“ Well, that awesome and ‘bout he meeting Taeng… I guess I’m ok I think she should meet new people and make new friends right? He ask me back and I think he is right maybe this would be a new start.

              To: Boo – ung – ee

              Message  :

Then I guess you fall for her already? Just by her voice? Jesus, is it happening? Hahaha I’ll bring her tomorrow together with Jae to fetch you at the airport then.

Here I give you a surprise video for her. If after you see this video and really fall for her don’t you dare to hurt her! if you hurt her I’ll kill you first before Jaejoong kills you! *devilish smile*

              FROM    : The Great Yonghwa kekeke~

I guess my joke is too harsh kekeke… never mind I’ll make it up to him tomorrow, I want to sleep now… When I realized it Jae already sleeps on the cough soundly. And in a second I fall a sleep too.

 

( Links for the song ^u^ : 1. YOU by Ten 2 Five -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nw9bDdyAYM&feature=related 2. Comfort Song by Jung Yong Hwa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMutAxEoV1c&feature=related )