CHAPTER 8 - IF ONLY ...............

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

TAEYEON’S POV

FLASHBACK 

Junsu Oppa… why don’t you answering my phone? Where are you? You’re supposed to be here an hour ago… I’m freezing here and today is our anniversary… Oh My God… This is killing me… I should come to his house to see if he is there… I am worried… when I decide to go from the café we supposed to meet, I suddenly see him, but who is she? And what? They’re hugging… When they walk away, I follow them and when I come nearer them, I can see who is she… TIFANNY? My brother’s girlfriend? I take my phone and ask Jaejoong where is she, before I made a wrong assumption…

“Hey Oppa…where are you?“ I ask when he finally answering my phone after several times

“I’m at Shibuya with Yonghwa and his friends. Nande Taeng?“ he ask

“Oww… so Fany is with you also?”I am curious

“Nope… she supposed to be here with me but she said that she needs to be in Seoul tonight because something happened with one of her uncle I think…”without realized it my tears fell down and I sobbed a little

“TAENG!! What happened?! Where are you?!” He is in his panic state… he always like that when heard me cry

“O-pp-pa…” I said between sob

“Tell me right now!” he demanded. He always know when I sad and crying and calling him oppa there is definitely something happened.

“R-rr-ro-pp-po-ngi…” I finally tell him where I am

“Wait there we’ll be there!” he said with his protective voice

Minutes by minutes I wait for my brother and I cry alone here in the street and many rain start to fall. I don’t care at all because all I feel is hurt inside so bad. It feels like my heart is shattered into millions pieces and it is really hurt… My first love hurt me so bad and I don’t know what to do… Why is he doing this to me? Why? Am I not good enough? Am I doing something wrong?

When I’m crying in the middle of the night, suddenly the rain stop, well I think the rain stop, but apparently someone covering me with his umbrella. When I look up, I see Yoochun Oppa my dearest cousin. When I see him, I hug him tight and cry more and more…

“Taeng honey, what happened? I’m on my way back home from the hospital and I saw you in the middle of the rain and crying?” he ask… Yoochun oppa is a surgeon in Meishi University Hospital (I took the name from one of Japanese Drama tittled “Team Medical Dragon” ^u^) I guess he was staying at the hospital again…

“O-O-pp-pa… I….J-Junsu O-pp-pa…F-Fany…”I say between my sob, still in his embrace

“You know what? Let’s find something dry first for you and definitely something warm… I don’t want my dearest cousin get sick” he grabs my hand and brings me to the nearest coffee shop

He hands me some of his dry clothes in the coffee shop and tell me to change it. When I’m out from the restroom of the coffee shop, I sit where he already sits and ordered something warm and it is caramel macchiato my favorite.

“Here drink this… that is your favorite and I already text Jaejoong that you are here with me… he’s on his way with Yonghwa” he explained.

I start to tear again and I can’t help it… he comes near me and comfort me. I cry in his shoulder for a moment until I feel a little calm and take a deep breath

“hmmm… oppaa… my heart hurt…. Manhi apasseo oppa… Junsu oppa cheat on me with Fany…and I just found out today… on our anniversary….”I explained between cry and I keep continue crying….suddenly…..someone cut me off and he is …..

“WHAT? COME AGAIN SIS?!” Jae ask and I shock and release Yoochun oppa and run to Jaejoong

“Oppaa…. I saw them together nearby… why is this happening to us? Why us oppa?” I said and he keep embracing me… I know he pissed, because I feel the tense and Yonghwa is trying to calm him.

“Ssshhttt… it is ok Taeng… stop crying… I’m here now… let’s sit first and we’ll think about it…” I know he is as hurt as me… but he can manage his feeling and try to be strong. I just slightly nod to his command…

Hour pass by and finally my phone’s ring and from the tone it is HIM! When I’m about to answer his phone, Jae suddenly take the phone and answer it for me…

“Junsu Come to the coffee shop at roppongi and bring Tiffany with you immediately” short and forward…

I don’t know why, suddenly I start to cry again… Yoochun oppa pull me toward him and embrace me once more while Yonghwa is trying to calm Jaejoong…

“Calm down Jae… she’s not worth… be strong for Tae and for you… we’ll be here ok…” he whispering to Jae… and that make Jae calm a little bit…

In 10 minutes, I see two figures come from the entrance… suddenly Jae run toward them and going to punch Junsu oppa, but before he has the chance to punch him, Yoochun oppa punch him hard enough and make him fall to the floor…

“That’s for both my twin cousin! !” he said, got back to where am I and drag me out of the coffee shop and follow by the others. He did that because he is older than us… he’s like our older brother… since we are little, he always protect us… when I come closer to them I finally speak again…

 “Chun Oppa… wait I have something to say to him…” I ask his permission and he nod

“Junsu-ssi, you know what? I just realized that I am a fool to give my trust to you for so many times… no, actually I am a fool because I fell for you from the very start…and Fany, I am a fool that I trusted you… and I am really stupid because I introduce you to my oppa…” I went out the coffee shop

“Oh and one more thing, Junsu-ssi, Tiffany-ssi… you guys and them are over… don’t come any closer again toward them or you’ll meet your worst nightmare!” his voice is calmer…

On our way to my house…

“Sorry Jae, sorry Taeng… I can’t stand it anymore… actually I already know that for sometimes… but I hesitate to tell you… sorry cuz…”he explained

“No Hyung… you shouldn’t… we are the one who have to say sorry to you… and I am thankful that you did that for us…”Jae speak out

“Yess Oppa, I thank you… don’t worry I’ll be fine…” I convince him and push a smile toward him…

END OF FLASH BACK

 

I wake up in the morning and wondering where am I and realized that I am in my own room. I think Jae, take me to my room last night and I remember what happened last night. I sang a song and I cried because that incident showed up again, Jae and Jieun was comforting me and Yonghwa sang me a song to comfort me, and I fell a sleep?

I keep thinking about that guy again… What happened with me? Grow up Taeng… move on! He is not worth a gazillion times…

I lazily take a shower and goes to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for all of them who apparently are still sleeping… What time is it? I saw the clock and it is still 5:30AM… I continue make the breakfast and decide to have some alone time thinking. I put their breakfast and make sure to write a note to tell Jae that I’m out the house for few days… I think I’ll spend few days to visit my lovely imo Taehee in Hokaido, since she is here for a few months for her job. Well, she is a well-known architect in Korea, now she has a project here in Hokaido. I pack my things and go to the airport right away.

 

WOOYOUNG’S POV

Oh My God… I feel nervous… I wake Donghae up and get ready for our flight. In couple hours, I’ll be in Tokyo… meet the owner of the beautiful voice. I am supper EXCITED! LOL… this is rare for me… hehehe when we landed at Tokyo, I call Yonghwa to let him know that I already landed. Because of his sleepy head behavior, here he go again late… ugh! I hate him…

We decide it to wait for him at the coffee shop in the airport, when I’m about to come into the coffee shop I bumped into someone and spill the coffee

“Ouch! It is hot…” she say and try to clean her jacket

“Sumimasen miss… hontou ni sumimasen…daijoubu desuka?” I try to apologies in Japanese

“uun… daijoubu desu…em, are you korean?” she ask

“Ye… I just landed and wait for my fetch… are you really all right? I’m so sorry, let me buy another one please?” I insist her… try to be polite and wow I suddenly realized she is beautiful…

“It’s ok sir… it just a little coffee I have left and I have to catch my flight… I’m 100% fine and I have to go…” she say and give me the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen in my life.

“Are you Kim Taeyeon?” suddenly out of my own world, Hae speak up

“Lee Donghae?! Oppa?! What a coincidence… I’m sorry oppa… I have to catch my flight…. Talk to you later?” she said in a hurry

“Sure keep in touch and have a safe flight wherever you’re heading…Taeyeon-ah…” my stupid cousin wave her goodbye

I just stare blank at my cousin and see his stupid smile and wave..

“So you know her?” I ask him straight forward

“Well…. Yes fortunately…she’s beautiful right?” he says

“Yes…and how?” I asked but…. He just smile and get into the shop. I keep wondering how and suddenly he answer the big question

“She was one of my dad’s apprentice in his company here. And that time it was my summer vacation and decided to learned my dad’s company and became the apprentice here together with her, we became friend and spent the apprentice time together here. That’s how…” he explain and I just nod…

When we finished ordering our coffee, Yonghwa come together with Jaejoong. After a few catching up with each other, we decide to go home and take some rest. We spend our vaca in Jaejoong house since Yonghwa’s place is already mess up because of packing thing for Korea…

“Woo… I have good news and bad news…” Yonghwa says

“SPILL!” I demand

“Good is, we’re sleeping at Jae’s place…” I smile and give a thank you smile to Jaejoong

“And the Bad news is… She’s not here… she already go to Hokaido when we woke up…” What?! So I can’t meet her? Oh My God… what a life…. I can’t meet the owner of the beautiful voice? I let out a big sigh and all of them just laugh and I am disappointed.

If only I came here yesterday….

If only I an hour earlier…

If only…………………