CHAPTER 20 - HANARETE ITEMO 離れていても

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

WOOYOUNG'S POV

Did she just kiss me? Oh My God, This is real, SHE KISS ME! KIM TAEYEON REALLY KISS ME! I can still feel her warm and soft lip in my cheek and this feels so good. I think I'm in heaven. With all that feeling I fall asleep and have a realy good night and of course good dream.

Early in the morning, I wake up and decided to take Taeyeon on a date. Well, is it ok for me to take her on a date? Will it be weird for friend go on date? mmmm, don't care at all I just feel so happy today and I want to treat her something nice before I go back to Seoul tomorrow. I wash up then decided to go to a coffee shop nearby to buy some breakfast. When I back, I organized breakfast on bed for her with a red rose of course  hehe I am a romantic guy FYI hehe...

When I'm done, I knock her room to wake her up and wait a bit and when I hear "come in" from her, I open the door and bring the breakfast I've prepared to her.

"Wow.. i ge mwoya Oppa?" She a bit surprise with what I've done and it makes me proud for doing this small thing.

"Did you wash yourself?" I ask her because I can see that she already fresh and when I came into her room, she is in her closset.

"Yes, just need to change my cloth? Why?" She ask.

"Go change your cloth, I'll be back in a minute" I said and I rush to my room, I just realized that I am still in my pajama >_< So, I go to my room and chance to my casual outfit and back to her room, when I reach her room, she also already finish changing her cloth and now she is brushing her hair. What I can tell is she is already beautiful and perfect without her trying. I watch her for a while then when she is done, I come in to her room.

"Are you done?" I ask

"Yes, whats up dork?" She asked me.

"What?! dork? come eat your breakfast, I bought you this and prepared this only for you" I said

"Waw, this is wonderful, thanks Woo.. and yes you are a dork! especially when you smile like that" She replied while she eat her breakfast, the way she eat is so cute, she doesn't care about the image thingy, she just eat what she like without caring of gaining some weight.

"Haha.. What smile? I just feel good and can't I smile in the morning? haha quick finish it all, so we can go anywhere you want today^^" I said to her and her face is brighten

"Jinjja??? Anywhere? But, We have to meet up with Jaejoong and Yonghwa for the farewell thingy remember" She said and suddenly her bright face looks a bit sad because of the word farewell.

"Hey, hey, hey, please don't be sad" I said while I cupped her tiny face "look at me, We're just a part for a moment right? half year won't take that long.. plus if you sad like this, how can I go back to Korea leaving you behind with this kind of feeling? I will be very very worried Tae. Come don't be sad ok? Today is 100% your day, so your wish is your command my princess" I said and try to cheer her and I think it work not totaly but I can see a tiny smile in her face. 

"Okay Wooyoung.." She replied and hug me and what I don't believe is, after she hugs me, her smile are back and she's back to be Taeyeon, Well, you know what I mean "So, I'm done and let's go, because I want to eat some takoyaki, go to sanrio town and don't forget to eat some ice cream.. yeah!! This is the best first date ever!!" She said and she drag me outside and we finally go on our date. And wait Did she just first date? hahaha delusional me.

TAEYEON'S POV

Wow, Wooyoung is really romantic. He prepeared all of this early in the morning and also said that today is my day. This is daebak! But I still can't imagine how to spend 6 months without him by my side. When I think about it, I feel so sad until I couldn't breath. He is going back tomorrow and why time is moving so fast. If I could wish something, I will wish that time can be stop, so he can stay be side me longer. I can't be like this, showing him my sadness, I have to be happy even if my heart feel so sad. This is for him Taeyeon, and he is right, 6 months is not that long right guys? I can finish my college faster and then go to Korea to catch up with my family there and sure be by his side again hehe..

"Wooyoung Oppa, I promise you, Even we're apart I'll be okay.. And thank you Oppa.." I said it in my heart while I hug him and then I drag him to go on our date..

TO be continued......

What will happen in the next chapter? well my lovely readers... please stay tuned... and please comment and subs ^^ Kamsahabnida *bow* ^^