CHAPTER 24 - EVEN WE'RE FAR AWAY - 遠くても[Tookutemo]

[HIATUS] And My Heart Choose ......... YOU !!

NO ONE'S POV

As the author told you before the long distant relation between the two of them is going well, they contact each other everyday. They stay strong for each other even deep inside their heart they miss each other like crazy. Taeyeon always miss Wooyoung's embrace whenever she feel so weary and weak. In the other side Wooyoung who is busy with his law school because it is his senior year, everytime he hear Taeyeon's voice, he feels like want to grab a plane ticket and go to visit her. Months by months pass by for the first month they contact each other almost everyday. But nowadays, Wooyoung has no courage to call Taeyeon because everytime he does it, his heart become weaker and weaker. That can't be happened because he has to keep strong for Taeyeon.

TAEYEON'S POV

Sigh... It's been few months since we are apart, I don't know why I feel this way. Feel uneasy and feel something changed in him. I want to know what is he doing right now? Is it right you are with your friend? but everytime I want to ask that I hate myself because this kind of feeling, worried. Is it normal to have this kind of feeling when you're in this kind of relation, you know long distance relation?. He is miles away from me and He always say that he is busy when we're talking on phone. Every night I always wondering about you, wondering about did you change the way you laugh? did you change the way your smile? How warm is your hands now? As time goes by I don't know anything more because we are apart.

Wooyoung ah.. I want to see you right now, but I can't.. I want to hug you but I can't I don't even know weather I am strong enough to continue this. But with all this doubtfull thought in my head and all the question inside my head, I want you to know that I love you so much and I always will..

I also want you to know that meeting you is a irreplaceable treasure for me and even we're apart I always love you.

Today is our 6th month anniversary actually, but I don't know why he didn't pick up my phone call since morning and didn't reply any of my text message. I start to worried and decide to text Seohyun, his sister. But she also doesn't know where is Wooyoung right now. She said that he leave the house early in the morning without any words. Geez, Oppa where are you?

With my spazzing head I take a walk for some air, Didn't realize it I already at the amusement park that has a big ferris wheel. We even don't have any change to ride those things. You know that every girl has those kind fantasy right? the fantasy that they ride the romantic ferris wheel with their love one while watching the sunset. But I think mine is just a fantasy a dream and I have to wake up from those beautiful dream, because beautiful dream will end with sad reality. I took a sit in a nearby bench and continue watching the ferris wheel. Times pass by and without realize it, it is almost night and I should go home.

When I'm about to stand up, my phone vibrate, and it is a text message. I opened it and fortunately it is from my love.

From   : 네 왕자님 ❤ (My Prince ❤)

"Babe, It's been half year since we're dating.. ❤"

Indeed it is a short message, but it makes me happy, the "❤" in the end of the message makes me happy and forget about all the worriness. I can believe it and when I'm about to reply the text message then some familiar hands and this familliar smells, is backhuging me from behind.

"I miss you so much" He said and tighten his hug

"Wooyoung Oppa?" I turn to make it sure it is him and "OMG OPPA!! I miss you too" I cry in happiness because my love is here, right in front of me.

"How come? Wae? " I ask him after we are apart from each other.

"I can stand it Tae, I'm sorry if you feel that I changed lately, because your voice always make me miss you like crazy everytime we talked on phone, the idea of you are right here beside me when we are apart always make me weak. Today is our 6th months anniversary and I just can't stand it anymore and here I am" he explain

"But you just texted me and here you are.. what happened?" I ask

"I've just landed and when I was infront your house, your neighbor said that nobody's home. I have no idea where you at and this place popped up in my head and there you are. I was here since half hour ago, I always watch you, I was about to appear infront of you but I just go with the text message idea, I'm sorry babe" He explain

It's been a wonderful surprise for me so, I just drown in happiness. We finaly ride the ferris wheel and it's been a romantic anniversary night for me. Even he has to go back tomorrow. But tonight every second means everything for me and Wooyoung Oppa.

To be continued.........