Chapter 9

my pet dog,Niel :D

"ahhhhhh~it was YUMMY~"Niel cried out after finishing his plate full of egg,bacon and toast.

"yummy?clean the dishes for me~"she said and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

"...........TT minyoung-ahhhhhh~ don't do this to me~"

"just do it!"she shouted from upstairs.

"ok....."he talked to himself while cleaning the table and take the dishes to the sink.

"minyoung-ah!where do i put these pans?!i can't find where you keep them!"he hold up the pan that he need to wash.

"....................."no answer,it was silent.

"minyoung-ahhhhhhhhhhhh~chakiyaaaa~mworako?!"

"........................"still silent....

"aish!she really wants me to go up there,huh?!"he smirked and walked up tho her bedroom.he opened the door and heard crying noises.

"minyoung-ahhhhh~chakiya~where are.....minyoung-ah?"his smirk faded when he know that the crying sound comes from minyoung,that is sitting on her bed,hugging her knees and look out the window next to her bed.

"what happened?minyoung-ah!"Niel kneal down in front of her and touched her hands softly.

"i'll be back,i'll go over to Zico oppa's place"she walked to her closet to grab some sensible clothes and went out the house.she drove her lamborghini to Zico's house.

*ding dong~*

"oh!"Zico opened the door and see Minyoung with her tearsrolling down to her cheeks."Minyoung?what happened?"tell me!"he wipe out her tears with his thumb.

"........................."Minyoung is still busy crying so she could say a word.Zico huged her and take her inside the house,so she wouldn't catch a cold.

"zico!who came?OMO!Minyoung-ah!why are you crying?who did thi....."Ailee came down and shot down questions,zico gave her a signal to shut up so she did.Ailee let them sit on the couch and she sat next to Minyoung.

"omma......."Minyoung started her sentence."my omma........gone..."she started to cry again.

"BWO?!?!"zico cried in shocked."wh.....whe.....how?"he was surprised that he couldn't speak properly.

"cancer.....blood cancer...."

Zico huged and pat her back.Ailee was tearing up seeing her best dongsaeng crying."oppa is here,oppa is here.you can cry..."he her hair softly.

a while later,Minyoung passed out from crying in Zico's hug.he carried her up to the spare bedroom.it's 11:30PM at that time so Zico and Ailee went to bed,too.Zico couldn't sleep,so Ailee woke up with him.she turned to Zico."can't still sleep?"

"still can't"he rubbed his temple."sleep,hubby.she's gonna ok tonight,trust me,she's sleeping"Ailee his hair and Zico planted a kiss on her forehead."ok,i'll try.goodnight,sweety"

-meanwhile on Niel's side-

[welcome to call back service....]

"AISH!!!!where would she be?"he was worried and pissed.Minyoung's phone is off,maybe the battery is dead.

he can't help it,but to go out of the house to go find her.the first place he thought is Zico's house,but he didn't know where it is.he saw a phone number on a note stuck to the fridge.it is Zico's number,since she likes to forget it,she stuck it there.he immediatelydial it on the house phone.

[ummmmm~yeobosaeyo?]

"annyeonghasaeyo,is Minyoung with you?"

[whoz this?]he said in a sleppy,y voice.

"i'm Minyoung's boyfriend.where is she?is she with you?"

[urmmm....yeh,why?]

"can i go get her now?"

[i don't mind if you come over tomorrow,but this time wouldn't be good.sorry]

"i'll go tomorrow morning then.kamsahamnida"they hung up and slept.