Chapter 6

my pet dog,Niel :D

When Minyoung go into the studio,it was crouded.the staffs are busy preparing the background set,B2ST are doing there makeup and hair.There is a special guest that is doing the photoshoot with B2ST ,too.It's Kahi from After School.Zico ran to Minyoung when he saw her.

"oh,annyeo...."before she can say anything more,Zico pulled her wrist and drag her to the closet.

"Minyoung,quickly.boss haven't come visit this studio yet,so quickly design something random and awesome.pretend you're working!quick!"

Minyoung looked into his eyes and know that he is trying to help,he's not mad.Zico let go of her wrist and she picked out random,awesome clothes and try to mix and match to make it a style.Zico came up with a dark concept first so he designed this out:

and she had to design it for Kahi.it took her only rush 5 minute.:

She ran to the model's waiting room with Zico and hand them all there clothes.They got ready and changed there clothes and do there job at the set.Minyoung had to randomly design another style for tehre clothes.Zico helped her with the style she should do.They came up with this:

and this for Kahi:

because it's winter.B2ST and Kahi finish with there first style and they are changing to another style.

"oppa,komawo."Minyoung huged Zico from the back when he is sitting and stare at the staffs that are changing the set again.

"no problem,Minniee~"he stood up and face her.

"oppa,you wanna hang out in Myeongdong again?i feel like walking in snow~it's Christmas tomorrow!"

"umm...."his face turned uneasy."sorry,i already have something to do tonight.don't be mad,ok?"He huged Minyoung and her head softly.

"ah..it's ok.i can't help it.you've got something to do."Zico let go of the hug.He hold her shoulders and look into her eyes.

"don't cry,ok?i know you don't want to be lonely on Christmas.i'll go visit you if i have time ok?"

"ok,oppa."it's the first year Zico can't hangout with her on Christmas.He pat her head and a staff called him to help them out.She remembered that the boss said just 2 designs will do for this photoshoot.She already did 2 designs so she could go home now.Minyoung didn't want to disturb Zico so she just went home without telling only the photoshoot producer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

such a short chapter @_@

hope you had fun with this fiction :D

comments please?!