Chapter 5

my pet dog,Niel :D

"who are the relatives of Mr.Ahn?"the doctor came out of the ICU.

"me!i am!how is he?what hppened to him?why did he faint?What..."Minyoung shoot questions.before she ask more,the doctor stoped her."He is fine,miss.He fainted because he have too low nutrients and seems like he didnt eat for a few days.We gave him a treatment and when he wake up,he can go back home."

"...kamsahumnida!"she bowed."he's transfer to room no.332.you can go visit him now,if you want."

She bowed again and run to the lift to go to room no.332.She opened the door and see Niel laying down on the bed with a nurse checking his health next to him.The nurse finishes her job then she walked out,leaving Niel and Minyoung alone in the room.

"ya!wake up!you know you shocked me?"she talked to him in a low voice."ya!wakeup!wakeup!stop wasting time on the hospital bed!it'll cost me more!wakeup!"she shook him.It worked easily,Niel opened his eyes weakly nad look around.His vision is blur on the first seconds,but it came back to normal afterwards.

"why am i in the hospital?"

"hmph!dont you remember?u fainted!u pabo!we can go home now!get up!"she pulled his arms to get up,but he resist.

"why did i faint?did the doctor tell you?"

"too low nutrients and havent been eating for a few days!i bought you food,why wont you eat it?!"

"huh!food?u call that food?imma human for god damn sake!stop feeding me dog food!that's why im like this!"He rise his voice.

"whatever,get up!i have to pay more if you lay down more!so GET UP!"she pulled him up again."it's all your fault!i fainted,im weak,you have to pay,you lose some more money on my treatment,IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!if you'll stop feeding me dog food,i'll get up!"

"NO!just get up and go home!"

"deal with me first!no dog food,i'll get up."

"......fine!fine!whatever!now get up!"She got no choice and she's annoyed."chinjja?you'll give me human food starting from now?!"he stared at her with big round eyes and a smile on his face."yes!yes!deal!JUST GET UP!!!".She pulled him up and he jump down from the bed and stand beside Minyoung.

"let's go then.what are you waiting for?"He hold her hand tight nad walk out of the room.Minyoung's face got hotter and her heart beating faster again.

Minyoung paid everything and it was all sort out.She went to her car and went it.Niel followed. She drove off with "no more perfume on you" song playing in her car.She drove past her house and continue driving.

"hey!isn't that your house?where are you going?"he asked and point out the window to her house."u'll know,doggy"she pat his head and grin,evil grin.

they arrived at the vet and she parked in front of it.She went out of the car and -again-Niel followed.they went in and Minyoung greeted the ahjumma,the owner of the store.She walked to the dog name tag section and chose a cute dog tag.

She went to to counter and paid for it."ummm...ahjumma,can i have a name at the back of it.incase my dog get lost."She looked at Niel at the corner of her eyes and looked back to ahjumma and smiled."sure,write what on you want on this paper."

Minyoung wrote 'Niel-goon.083-346-8577(random number.LOL.)' and hand her the paper.the ahjumma went inside somewhere to laser the words down and give it to Minyoung.

"kamsahumnida~"she bowed and walked out with Niel following."Niel-goon!wear this!i bought it for you!"

"BWO?!wear this?!umm,hello?imma human!"

"you're still my dog,but a luxury dog and has a name tag and eat HUMAN'S FOOD!wear it!"

"no way!"

"you want to go back to dog food again?!if not,wear it!"

"...fine"he looked down like he gave up.Minyoung pushed him to sit down and wear it for him.It fit perfectly on his neck like the dog is wearing it.

"kyeoptaaa~"she pinch his cheek and her phone rang.

"yeoboseayo?ah!oppa!waekurae?"

[Minyoung!are you alright?why don't you come to work?are you sick?]

"ahh...."she paused and look at Niel."no,no.im ok.dont worry.its just that i woke up late and im late to work.i dont want to get scold by the boss.i didnt finish my work and im late,so it's better if i dont go"

[the boss dont scold you.BUT I AM!!B2ST IS HERE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE STUDIO.COME AND ARRANGE THERE CLOTHES NOW!!!]

"......"She went mute.Zico never shout at you before,but this is the first time he did it.Zico just noticed what he did.

[ah...mian.Minyoung,dont get mad.please?]

"....oh,its ok,oppa.i understand.your stress,its all my fault.mianhae..."she sadi softly.

[no no no no no!its not your fault,its the works fault.you have to get here now.understand?]

"ok,oppa.ill be there.mianhae"she hung up and walked to the car.Niel waited in there since Zico called.She drove to her house and drop Niel and speed up to TeenzOnTop company building.