Chapter 2

my pet dog,Niel :D

Morning come and Minyoung woke up from the sunlight peeking through her curtains that she forgot to close them last night.She was too exhuasted.

"ummm~"she groan and walk downstairs to drop something in her tummy.She took out a small bottle of milk and walked to the living room to watch TV.

It's her day off today.It's usually a day when she got bored at home and go out with Zico,but it's too early to call Zico.

Her eyes widen when she saw a guy laying on her caoch,but she remembers something.Last night.She went up to him slowly and poked his face."hey,sir!can you wake up now?!"still no answer.She's getting angry now."YAAAAAAA!!!!!!~WAKE UPPPP~!"she shouted at the top of her voice.That totally wake him up.

"hmm?"His eyes started to open tiredly and he looked around and saw Minyoung standing with a bottle of milk in her hand."you!"he pointed to Minyoung."why are you in my house?!get out!"

"um,duhhhh~this is MY house!.Where is your house?in a box?!"she said sacasticly.

"oh...*sneeze*..why am i here,in your house?"he said while sneezing and sniffing his nose.

"you were sick and nosebleeding in a box at a tunnel.i saw you so i brought you home.i thought you were a lost puppy.hahahahaha!"

"not funny -.-thanks for saving me,by the way."he looked down."oh,do you know the way to get to daenumdong?"he asked.

"What's daenumdong?never heard of that name."she scratch her head."hey,what's your name?your in my house and i don't even KNOW you!"

"my name is Niel.I just came from New Zealand.I got robed by a theif and now i have no money and they got my suitcase."

"ummmm~"

It was an awkward silent between them but Niel broke it."no money,nothing with me....where can i live?!"he said in panic.He stared at Minyoung with glow,round,brown eyes.She looked back."what?NO WAY!!!!last night was alot already!you can go change into your own clothes and get out and find a place to live!"

"but...but i have nothing with me besides my clothes....please?"he rub his hands together and beged her.

"NO,STILL NO!i'm not gonna live with a stranger AND your a guy,too.that makes me don't believe in you!"

"please?just until i find a way to daenumdong or i can find a place to live.pleaseee?"

Niel kept begging,but her answer is still no.He was about to stand up and beg,but he lost his balance cuz he's still sick from last night.He falled down to the floor infront of Minyoung."hey,this trick doesn't work.pretending to be really sick."

Niel-again-try to stand up again,but still lost his balance and fall back to the caoch.He grip his head and his face started to get red."you ok?"

"i'm ok.just...a headache."he realeses his hands from his head.

"ok,fine!just 1 week!u can stay here for ONLY one week!.."she lessen her anger and said.

"really?thanks!!"

"wait!i haven't finish.the deal is you have to be my dog in this one week!"

Niel didn't believe his ears!"BWO?!"

"since dogs are easier to pet more than a person.i'll let you be my dog while you live here,even though you're sick!.i was about to pet a dog,but i think it's too hard.i'll try to pet you,if it's not hard,i'll buy a dog.so.....deal?"she smiled widely and stared at him.She thought this way could make him go out of this house and don't live here.

".....deal.*sneeze*i have no choice,i had to do it."He said softly.Minyoung's eyes grew wider than her normal eyes.Her imagination broke cuz of the truth that he just said.

"fine"she cleared her throte."from now on,i'm gonna make you a dog tag and you have to wear it.When i go to work,you have gaurd the house,if anything happens call me.Since you're a dog,you have to eat dog food..."

"BWO?!DOG FOOD?YOU'RE GONNA LET A PERSON EAT DOG FOOD??ARE YOU CRAZY?!"he shouted with unbelieveable.

"yep,you're a dog.and there are some rules you have to obey.no barking,no messing the house,don't go wild and crazy when i walk you in the evening!ok?"She smiled evilly.

"i'm totally gonna die T^T"Niel thought to himself.