Chapter 3

my pet dog,Niel :D

"oppa~"

Minyoung called Zico when it's 11AM.

[hmmm~?oh!annyeong,Minyoung.]

"you sound sleepy,did i woke you up?"she worried.

[ah...no no no no.it's ok~]

"oh,ok.oppa,do you wanna hang out at the mall today?i'm bored."

[ummm,ok.haa~it's so good to have a day off the same day as you^^.meet you at 12 then.]

"ok,oppa.see you~"She hung up and was about to change her clothes,but someone spoke up.

"who's that oppa?"Niel asked.She looked at her bed and saw Niel sitting on there.

"none of your business!now,get out!i'm gonna change."she pointed to the bedroom door.

"where you going?i wanna go,too.*sneeze*i'm bored here."he pouted like a kid.

"i'm going out.you just have to gaurd the house,that's your job.now,GET OUT!"she pushed Niel out of her room.

-@ a shopping mall-

Zico and Minyoung are shopping together for some small useless stuff,such as makeup.Zico wanted to shop for some clothes and Minyoung wanted to shop for new makeup.They did rock-paper-scissors to decide where to go first.Zico at these things so Minyoung won.

"waaaa~awesome colour!"she draged Zico in "M.A.C".Her eyes glow when she saw a turqoise and yellow nail polish.She looked at it for a while,but she decided to put it down and walk out of  the store.

"what's wrong?you usually buy it 5 seconds after seeing awesome nail polish.are you sick?!"Zico asked and touched her forehead to check if she's really sick.Minyoung turned her head away from his hands."oppa,i'm ok.don't worry.it's just that i got lots of nail polish at home already."

She's rich,but sometimes she gotta comtrol herself from buying useless stuff that she already got it.

"ahhh~i understand ^^.soooo...can we go shopping for my clothes now?"

"sure.i looked through every makeup store already."she giggled.Zico grabed her hand and smiled."let's go then!"

Minyoung's face turned red like a tomato and her heart's beating faster and faster.Zico lead her to "jeremy scott" store.It's there favourite store.It's always fashionable.Minyoung separated him to the girl's section to look at clothes.

~i want you baby.baby,baby~

Her phone rang and she picked up.It's her house number.It's probably Niel calling.

"what happened?"

[ummm...um.ah,umm]

"say it!"

[umm...you should come back and see it.if i describe it now,you would scold me]

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HOUSE?!"she shouted with anger.The people in the store stared at her.

[you should come home.it's better if you see it by yourself]

"uhhhhh~i'm having a nice time now!"

[u have to see....]

"FINE,FINE!i'll go home."She hang up and scold Niel inside her mind.She stomped her feet to Zico,that's in the male's section.

"what's wrong?why do you look so angry?"he worried.

"oppa,there's an emergency at my house.so i gotta leave now,i'm sorry."

"nah~it's ok.It's an emergency,you have no choice.What's the emergency?"

"umm..."She didn't want to tell him that she kept a guy in her house."i gotta go now,bye~"she waved and ran away.

-@Minyoung's house-

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?DOGGY NIEL?!"she shouted when she opened the door to enter the house.He didn't say anything,but he pointed his finger to the second floor of the house.Minyoung ran upstairs and checked her bedroom first.It's a room that has everything that is important to her.She looked around and saw a her curtain half-way burned and her glass window got a hole in it.

She was shocked and screamed."EXPLAIN!!!"

"i don't know who threw this stone to your window."he hold up a huge black stone with a candle stuck to it."this candle burned your curtain,luckily i saw it and blew it out."

"oh god,how am i gonna sleep when there's a hole in my window?"she said to herself softly.She sat on the bed and griped her head."i'm sorry..."Niel said.

"you don't have to say sorry.it's not your fault"she walked past Niel and pat his head.She tried to calm down and not kill Niel.

Minyoung called the window maker to fix her window,but the shop is closed.She had to wait until tomorrow.She walked downstairs and make (dog) food for him.She mixed dog food with milk in a bowl and give it to Niel that is watching TV in the caoch.

"eat!you haven't eat since the morning."

"thanks"He ate the whole bowl of the cereal."why does it taste so weird?what's the name of the cereal?"

"Pedigree"

"umm,ok.wait...isn't that dog's food brand?"He confused.

"absolutely"she said like it's normal.

Niel ran to the toilet and throw up.He came out of the toilet,exhuasted.

"WHY DID YOU GIVE ME DOG FOOD!?!*cough cough*"He was about to throw up again,but since he ate just a bowl of cereal,there's nth left in his stomach.

"cuz you're a dog.didn't you remember our rules?"

He groaned and lay down on the caoch."you look like you're not sick anymore.let's go for a walk in the evening today"

"i'm still sick*sneeze**sniff sniff*"

"then let's go tomorrow.if i don't have to stay 'till late night."She smiled.