Chapter 1

my pet dog,Niel :D

Minyoung arrived at her house.

She lives by herself and yes,she thinks this house is too big for only one person to live in.But her parents bough it for her when she got a job as a designer.

"ah~~~i'm hungry~"she graoned to herself and run to the kitchen and open the fridge.It was nearly empty.There's only 2 cans of coke and Nutella.It's still raining hard but she's hungry so she have to go out to the nearest 7-11.Minyoung didn't want to waste fuel from her car for just 500 meters far from her house.She grabed her coat on and run outside to the nearest 7-11.

She came back with a bag full of ready-to-eat food and some jellies.She had to walk through a tunnel full of homeless people to get home.

*sneeze*

That wasn't her sneeze and it wasn't from homeless people cuz they're all sleeping on the floor with newspaper covering there body.She look around to see where the sneeze came from.

*sneeze*

She looked back again and saw a big box moving on the corner of the tunnel.She was scared but she tried to be brave and check-out what's in the box.Atf irst,she thought it was a huge lost dog,but the sneeze she heard doesn't sound like a dog.She slowly looked in the box and saw a.....person hugging his knees?!?!

He doesn't look like a homeless person at all.In fact,he was wearing a business suit.He was sleeping.

"umm...sir?sir?"She shook the person's shoulders.He didn't wake up,but he moved his head and that made she see his face.He probably got a nosebleed a long time already and his face was white pale."sir?are you ok?"She shook him again but he still didn't wake up.She knew he was sick,but she didn't want to leave a sick human being shivering in the cold all night.

She decided to bring him home by pushing and pulling the box he's in way back home.It was still raining hard,but softer than 5 minutes ago.They both in the rain and the box gets wet which made the box rip apart.The guy is still laying down on the floor.She had no choice so she carried him on her back to get home.

She droped the guy on the caoch and sigh."geesh!why are you so heavy?!"She walked to the toilet to shower and change.After that,she brought a towel to dry his hair.She tried to wake him up again."sir?!wake up and change before you get sick!get up!" and again-he didn't wake up.She checked his pulse to see if he's dead or not.He's absolutely not dead.She had to change for him with her biggest size of clothes she got in her walk-in closet.Finally she finishes changing for him without looking at him.His hair is now drying out slowly.She sat down on the floor next to the caoch he's sleeping on."why did i saved him?and let him sleep at MY house for a night?i'm weird!"she thought to herself while staring at his face."why's he's so cute?NO!i love only Zico oppa,Zico oppa is who i love!"She had a conflict wiht herself before she get to sleep in her bedroom.

 

(a/n:ahhh~such a short chapter~is it fun?comment what you think about this first chapter ;Di hope i can do better and longer chapter next time!)