Chapter 4

my pet dog,Niel :D

"Minyoung-ah~boss said you have to stay 'till late cuz in the next issue there's gonna be B2ST photoshooting for us,so design it in there concept too.good luck!"Ailee visited her at her working table and send the news.

"ah,ok.got it!"She smiled back.

"aish!i don't get to walk the dog!"She said to herself.She dialed her house number and call Niel.

[annyeong?]Niel said in sleepy.

"yah!doggy!i won't get to walk you in the evening,i have to do work 'til late.are you sleeping there?you lazy dog!get up and do some chores!"

[i'm a dog.what do you expect?i'm not doing the chores!i'm tired and hungry too!you hide human's food and let me eat dog food and i have money to buy food!I'M STARVING FOR 2 DAYS NOW!]

"doggy!don't bark!it's annoyingjust gaurd the house and don't sleep before i come back!"She hung up and giggled.It's fun for her to play Niel around.It's cute to see Niel whine and beg for human's food.

-11PM-

Minyoung had fallen asleep in front of her computer already.Zico was gonna go home since he finish with his work,but he noticed a lamp opened on Minyoung's working table.He walked there and see Minyoung snoring on the table.

"Minyoung-ah!Minyoung-ah!"he called and shook her shoulders.

"umm~?"she woke up.

"you should go home now.you'll get panda eyes.You can finish this later.com'on let's go home."

Minyoung did what he said and went in a taxi.They went in a different taxi cuz there house are the opposite way.Minyoung arrived at home and she walked in tiredly.She saw Niel sleeping on the caoch.She's too tired to wake him up and scold him so she went up to bed.

-morning-

she woke up late so she's rushing everything,but she still see Niel sleeping in the same position like last night,still on the caoch.she stomped her feet to him.

"YAAAA!!!"she shouted on the top of her voice"WAKE UP!"

still no answers.

"YAAAA~!"she shouted again,but still no answer.She pulled him up to stand up nad he just suddenly wake up.

"Min...young.."he said weakly and collapse to the floor in front of Minyoung.

"ya...Niel!.YAAA!!it's not time to play!get up!"She sat down next to him and poke his pale face.He still didn't wake up.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooooooooooooooooooooooh~what's happening to Niel? O_O

check out next chapter ^^~