Chapter 7

my pet dog,Niel :D

Minyoung walked home by herself in the cold of christmas.someone called her and she picked up the phone.

"yeobosaeyo?"

[Minyoung-ah!where are you?!]it's niel using her house phone.

"on the way home.wae?"

[where exactly are you?tell me everything around you]

"people,shop....."

[NO!!not like that!tell me hwat exactly you see]

"nike shop,blue cup cafe,dongjae park....."

[STAY RIGHT THERE!i'll be there in a minute!] then he hang up.

minyoung was confuse,but she still stay right at the same place,shivering from the cold weather.a minute later,Niel ran to her.he stoped in front of her and pant.

"ya!doggy,why are you out here running without me taking you outside?!"she said with her shaky mouth.

"i....wanted....to tell you...something"he put his hand up for the sign to wait as he pant and stood up straight again.

"tell me quickly,i'm cold"

"you're cold?!O_O"he took off his jacket and cover it over Minyoung's body.now he only got a sweater and a t-shirt under it.

"ya!take it back!i don't want you to get sick again!!"she threw the jacket to him.

"i dont need it anymore"he threw away the jacket and huged Minyoung.Minyoung was shocked,but she still hug him back.they felt the warmth even though they abandon the jacket already.they went apart but there faces are still close so as there body.

"why so sudden,puppy?"she asked.

Niel answered with a kiss treasured on Minyoung's lips.he pulled out."i love you"they they kissed again.

Minyoung couldn't stop the hotness of the kiss.she liked it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is nearly the enddddd~ :3