Back at the Dorm

Light the Torch

 

A/N: I won't update on KrisChen on this fic anymore! I've decided to create a spinoff where KrisChen get their own little spotlight. ^u^ I hope you'll go check that out as well when it comes out. Right now, I just want to finish this LuMin~
 
 
 
 
 
"Thanks," Lu Han paid the driver, and helped Xiumin out of the car, offering his shoulder to use as a crutch. The driver silently got out and offered Lu Han's forgotten paper bag to him, which he just dropped. Lu Han took a step, then waited for Xiumin to take three—his leg movement restricted by the pain that would throb in his pelvic area. One step, then three. Lu Han got impatient.
 
"Wait," he told Xiumin, and bent down to sweep his legs up off the ground. Baozi blushed at being carried like this.
 
"Aren't I heavy?" he worried.
 
"Could be worse," Lu Han stuck his tongue out, earning him a shove to the shoulder. He carried him up to the gate entrance where a keycard had to be swiped to get in. "Minseok, could you grab the card inside my shirt?" He did, and slipped the card, since Lu Han had no free hands.
 
The gate opened and Lu Han carried Xiumin all the way up to the door, and let him down. Again, Lu Han offered his shoulder as a crutch, but Xiumin refused, thinking that he could walk on his own now. He seemed fine being able to stand up now.
 
"Are you sure?" Lu Han asked, clinging onto Xiu's waist, preoccupied with the fear that he'd stumble and fall.
 
"Yes, so let go," Xiumin demanded, not wanting Lu Han to cater to him any longer. His legs were no longer numb, but sore. The feeling had since returned to his leg, and he was oddly excited about being able to walk again. He took a small step inside, See, you can do it, he told himself triumphantly. Now just do it aga—wah! He stumbled forward as his legs gave way, and Lu Han readily caught him by reaching his arm around his chest.
 
Lu Han puffed, "See, I told you. . ."
 
"Whose fault is it that I'm like this?!" Xiumin pouted, his face tensed with humiliation.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"Stop apologizing already. . . Lu Han. Lu Han, will you help me to my room?"
 
"You don't have to ask, love."
 
Xiumin put his arm on Lu Han's shoulder, expecting him to help walk him there, but once again, he found himself swept off his feet, being carried once again. "Since you can't walk, I'll just carry you," he smiled. Xiumin clutched at the neckline of Lu Han's henley shirt. To himself, he smiled, too. Lu Han entered the building, kicking the door closed behind them.
 
Inside the room, Xiumin was let down onto his bed, which he laid down on, exhausted. Lu Han sat down next to him, the bed creaked as he did.
 
"I'm beyond exhausted," Xiumin announced, and let out a big breath.
 
"Yeah. . . I'm thinking we should bathe?" Lu Han suggested, ". . . together?" he smirked, and giggled. Xiumin rolled his eyes. Lu Han took his hands and began to plead, "Pleeeease, Minseok-baobei~ It'll be fun (for me, hehe)! I'll wash you, because you're having a hard time right now. . . please," Lu Han pulled puppy dog eyes at Xiumin for the first time.
 
He tried staringly steadily into them, but gave in after a few seconds. "Okay," he agreed, chuckling, "fine! You win!"
 
"That's right, I win! Ya ya ya ya~" Lu Han flew out of the room like a plane to prepare the bath; Xiumin watched as he behaved like an idiot and and hit his arm on the door. Lu Han stopped after he hit himself, "Aiyo. . ." he winced, rubbed his hurt forearm, made eye contact with Xiumin, smiled shyly, then disappeared down the hall.
 
Why do I love him? Xiumin pondered, trying to pinpoint all the encounters they shared together, thought of Lu Han happily feeding Xiumin the day before, and the day before. He really likes to fatten me up. . . he remembered Lu Han's content face,  staring at his lips as he ate, and he blushed. Aigoo, Lu Han is so cute. . . I can't believe he'd push me up against a wall and, and. . . 
 
Then flashbacks of their rigorous bout in the stale-aired storage room in the mall flooded his mind: when Lu Han him off, when his fingers slipped inside Xiu's hole, when he first felt the wave of pleasure that ravished his body as time went on. Memories of Lu Han's -starved expression as he himself inside his body remained in his head. So y~ He squealed and rolled side to side on the bed; everything was just too much for this previously-untainted baby dumpling.
 
He thought of how unconventional their relationship was. Never mind that they were both men; up until now, Lu Han had just been a bully to Xiumin. A strangely affectionate bully, but it's not the action that defines the bullying--it's the message and distress that results from the action that matters. Even though they cleared everything that happened as one huge misunderstanding, it was strange how Lu Han confessed his love less than three hours ago, and less than five minutes later, they were already having . I wonder if he knows how much he really hurt me. Xiumin thought. He only realized he hurt me because of Tao. He doesn't even know that I cried because of him.
 
Xiumin sighed, and then he began to take the argument in his head on Lu Han's side. It's not his fault, though. I'm probably just overly-sensitive to issues like that. I've never thought I was 'cute' or 'lovely' like he tells me. I guess that,  because Lu Han, who is charming and prince-like, said it, I thought he was making fun of me.
 
"Minseok-love~" Lu Han popped his head into the room, "the bath is ready! Let's go go go. Do you want me to carry you again?"
 
"NO."
 
"Okay, then. . . well, holler if you need me," he disappeared again, his hand waving.
 
"What, the ," Xiumin started, "I'm still disabled here!" But Lu Han had already lost his mind, entranced in the thought of being able to see all of his beloved baozi's fair and plump body, especially his silky thighs. His mouth began to drool at the thought, images of Xiumin's body danced in his head. I'll see e v e r y t h i n g. Feel and touch e v e r y t h i n g. All of his body, that I didn't get to explore before~ Argh, I can't take it! You're ing y, my golden bun! Come to me! Lu Han rummaged through his things for his favorite bubble bath soap, which he thought Xiumin would like.
 
 
"Lu Hannnn!" Xiumin called, but apparently Lu Han couldn't hear. "What the . . ." he mumbled again, wondering what the hell Lu Han was doing. Impatiently, he sat himself up, the soreness of his lower back twinged a bit, but he had already become used to it now. As he tried to push himself off of the bed to a standing position, he took notice of something warm leaking out of his . 
 
Goddamit, Lu Han, Goddamit. Xiumin balled a fist with his right hand and shook it tightly, unsettled with the thought that Lu Han's was still embedded inside him. His other hand was set on the bed, supporting himself up. He took a step, winced from the sharp pain, but endured it, and stepped again. He was doing fine!
 
He placed his hands on the furniture, the door, the wall to help support himself, and staggered down the hall to Lu Han and Lay's dorm room, which was already open, with Lu Han still inside, humming, still searching through his drawers and bags for bath supplies and toys. A voice behind startled Lu Han, as he finally found his matching set of yellow rubber duckies.
 
"I. HATE. YOU. SO. DAMN. MUCH," Xiumin shouted at the doorway, eyes squeezed shut all the while. Lu Han turned his head to stare at the highly-upset Xiumin laying his side against the wall, the rubber duckies still in his hand.
 
"Minseok, how did you get here?" Lu Han asked, bewildered.
 
"I walked, you . And, and, w-when I had to push myself off the bed, I felt it dripping, your, your—" Xiumin couldn't bring himself to finish, and hung his head as he shivered from the horror. Lu Han had walked over to him, his bottle of bubble bath and rubber duckies in hand, and kissed his cheek.
 
"Silly, I was going to carry you as soon as I found these," he laughed, and Xiumin punched his shoulder. "But since you can walk now," Lu Han clapped, "Hold on to my shoulders and we'll go together."
 
You're horrible. Xiumin thought, his ears turning red from being stirred up so much, stomach turning into angry knots. Maybe that's why I love you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lay found himself feeding naive Tao a bit of coconut shaved chocolate layer cake. He airplaned the fork to the boy, whose lips greedily snatched it away. Then younger male immediately smiled at the pleasing sweetness, chewing slowly to savor the taste.
 
"How does it taste?" Lay asks curiously as he set down the fork, even though the answer displayed on Tao's face.
 
Tao raised a finger to give him a moment and finished chewing, then blurted, "Amazingohmygosh, so amazing~"
 
Tao picked up the fork and tried to put a piece in Lay's mouth so he could have a taste, too, but he turned his face away saying, "I bought this for you. . ."
 
"You don't want any?" Tao pouted incredulously.
 
"I'm craving some french fries actually. . . and some meat buns."
 
The mention of buns reminded them both of Xiumin. Lay's mouth watered at the thought (of the actual meat buns), while Tao's eyes did the same (thinking of Xiumin). The distracting promise of cake made him forget about Xiumin and Lu Han's incident twenty minutes earlier. And Lay, well. . . Lay forgot anything within 2 seconds.
 
"Xing-Xing-gege, where do you think they went?" Tao stirred around his fork in the space next to the cake.
 
"Do you mean Minseok and Lu Han?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Knowing Lu Han. . . somewhere where he could attack dumpling face again."
 
Tao scoffed while rolling his eyes. "What's sad is, you're actually being serious. Lu Han, argh!" he pounded his fists onto the table, surprising Lay. "I want to kick him in the face! And that's saying something! All my life, I've been taught to control my anger and use it productively instead of violently. . . But right now I just want to hurt him—hurt him and get him back for hurting that poor baozi."
 
"But Tao. . . Tao, I don't think I mentioned this. I think they're already. . ." he leaned in to whisper, "dating."
 
Tao retreated his own ear, and slumped in his chair, arms crossed. "What the hell do you mean? There's no way. If they did it, and they probably did, Minseok was definitely taken against his will. How could he ever love that, that insensitive beast Lu Han?" He shook his head. "There's no way."
 
Lay cocked his head, twiddling his thumbs. "Actually. . . when I went there, Minseok seemed rather obedient. He didn't say anything or fight back, and I'm sure he would never let himself get cornered by Lu Han." Lay himself didn't know that what he said was exactly what happened. "If he did get caught like that, then he let himself get caught. He didn't refuse Lu Han. That's the impression they both gave me."
 
Tao bit his lip at the thought. "You're right. He didn't refuse Lu Han. You know why? Lu Han is a beguiling witch! Minseok-gege is so innocent, he got tricked into doing it with him. As soon as Lu Han opens his mouth, Minseok gets so affected. He doesn't love him; he's just wrapped around Lu Han's pretty little finger, being forced to do whatever Lu Han wants him to do just so he will be accepted by that demon child, who always hurts him," Tao spat. "It makes me sick. I have to save him Lay! We have to save him!" Tao stood dramatically.
 
Lay sighed as he made eye contact with the straight standing Tao across him. "Alright, alright. After you finish your cake."
 
"Yessir!" Tao plopped back down and began devouring the rest of the chocolatey mass.
 
Damn it, Tao. I really didn't want to get involved, Lay felt a pang in his chest, and buried his face in his hands. Minseok, Lu Han. . . I hope you're both doing well right now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Chapter 7 actually isn't done yet! I just have to rush off to school right now, but I'll finish when I return! >u< Just check your feed (if subscribed) for when I update chapter seven. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FLUFF, hahahaa. c:
 
HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED. This fic is ending sooooon. You can probably guess what will happen. ;p