Aversion

Light the Torch

 

They went for two more rounds, since Lu Han's knows no bounds.
 
Poor Minseok, by Lu Han's last , had already passed out, but his lover didn't notice—for he was lost in the throes of passion—until after he was done. The idiot that he is, he wondered why Minseok's body felt so limp as he was bent over in his arms. He didn't even think to wonder why his baozi wasn't anymore, even though his voice had screamed itself hoarse up until he lost consciousness. After he pulled out, he brought his Minseok's torso up to his own, and initiated a backhug, smelling his now-messy hair; it reeked of .
 
"Minseok. . ." he breathed, still panting, "hey, are you alright?"
 
No answer.
 
He slipped his hands under Minseok's shirt and  squeezed a little tighter around his waist, rocked their bodies a little. "I'm really sorry."
 
Then he noticed something was odd. His lover's body was. . . lifeless. For a minute, he just thought that he'd been so exhausted that he couldn't support himself up. But, he should still be able to talk or something. . . right?
 
"Minseok?" he turned the man's body to face him, and his face drops, eyes widen. "M-minseok!" Still being an idiot, he shook his shoulders a bit, and spoke to him, as if he could hear, "Hey, hey. . . wake up. . ."
 
No answer.
 
"Oh. my. Buddha. . . he's dead!" Lu Han gaped in horror, until he slapped himself to get it together. He pressed his hand against his beloved's chest and felt his heart beat, then realized he was still alive.
 
! He shouted in his head, his eyes screwed shut from horror. Damn it. Damn it all. You just couldn't control yourself, and look what happened. . . .
 
Slowly, he opened his eyes to the reality in front of him. He kneeled down carefully, lowering Minseok with him as he went, sat lightly upon the heels of his feet, and positioned his unconscious lover in such a way that his upper body hugged him, legs extended to the side; he placed little Minseok on his lap, afraid to let any of his exposed skin touch the cold floor tiles. One arm wrapped around behind Minseok's back and the other under his knees—he held him like a princess.
 
After calming down briefly, Lu Han looked down at his baozi's lovely pale face, now even paler from exhaustion. I'm such an idiot, he finally acknowledged, I can't we believe ed until he passed out. . . . I hate myself so much right now.
 
He tilted his head back and heaved a deep sigh. His eyes danced back down at Minseok's ashen face and thought how beautiful he looked asleep. Like Snow White, he smiled. Perhaps he was delirious from , but he amused himself the thought to kiss him, and that he would wake up, just like in the fairytales. 
 
Lowering his head, he gently touched Min's lips with his own, then kissed his nose, his cheek, and he closed his eyes, hugging him tightly.
 
Minseok opened his eyes, blinking as if he'd never seen light before. There was a strange weight holding him down, and an arm on his back holding him up. Tilting his head up a notch, he could see on his chest Lu Han breathing in his scent, causing Minseok to his head to the side in confusion. "What are you doing?" he muttered; Lu Han's head shot straight up to stare at him.
 
"Oh! Baozi! Y-you're awake!" he yammered, disoriented.
 
Minseok tried to get up off of Lu Han, but found great difficulty. Sharp pain and soreness struck his lower body, and he fell back down into the other man's lap. "," he winced in pain.
 
"Babe, I'll help you up. . ." Lu Han carefully lifted Xiumin to his feet, and rose himself from his knees; Minseok clutched at the fabric atop Lu Han's shoulders, as he realized the feeling had left his legs, and they wobbled uncontrollably.
 
"Lu Han. . ." he cried out, "I can't stand up!"
 
A buffet of guilt panged through Lu Han's body, as the older man still tried to move his legs in a walking motion in front of him, still supporting himself by holding onto his shoulder. Lu Han told Minseok to take it easy, and stop trying to move.
 
Minseok started tearing up, "Ah. . . I-it's like I can't feel my legs, my hurts so much, too!"
 
Somehow, Lu Han received an unbelievably erse sense of delectation in knowing that Minseok would be literally helpless without him right now. He grinned as he looked at his love attempt to still take steps against his advice.
 
"Fool, stop trying to walk!" Lu Han forcefully advised, though still smiling, biting his lip to hold back his laughter at Xiumin's stubborn integrity.
 
Xiumin didn't want to stop. He was too bewildered by not being able to use his legs right now, and kept trying to move them, in hopes that the feeling in his legs would return soon. Lu Han wondered if he's noticed that he was still half right now. Both of their were still just hanging there, and neither could remove their hands to tuck them away. . .
 
Tired out, Xiumin plops himself against Lu Han's sticky chest, unable to try any longer.
 
Lu Han doesn't know what to do. He panics inside, rambling through his head for ideas, and suddenly, he thinks of something. It might work, he thought, as long as he agrees to help out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lay's phone rings in the middle of the movie. Scrambling, he searches for it indiscreetly in his pant pockets so it would stop ringing. "Wei?" he answers. He hears a sigh of relief on the other end.
 
"Yixing. . . Yixing! Hey, man. . . um, I really need your help right now."
 
"Who is this?" Lay wonders bluntly.
 
"Idiot, it's Lu Han! How do you not know my voice already?" he yelled.
 
"Oh. You sound different, sorry. What did you n--" an arm that grabbed hold of his own cut off his conversation. Kris, who sat directly above him shot him a stern glare.
 
"If you're going to talk, do it outside. We're trying to watch a movie," he said, then let go.
 
"Yeah, sorry. I'm going," he crossed over Tao, who was still mad, and left the movie room.
 
"Yixing?" Lu Han sounded into the phone. "YIXING YOU ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW."
 
". . . yes, hello?"
 
"Dude what's your problem? You didn't say anything for like a whole minute! Argh, whatever. Look, me and Xiumin are in a predicament right now. I have to take him home, now, but he can't walk. Could you help get us to a taxi?"
 
"What. Why," Lay drolled.
 
"Look, we ed. He passed out. He can't walk. I need help getting him out of here."
 
Lay was struck speechless. "You're sick. How could you do that to him?"
 
"He said it was okay, alright! Great, now he's hitting me. Babe, stop it. . . Oh, Yixing, come find us. There's a dark alcove on the opposite wall of the East entrance. You have to walk around to the side of a jewelry shop that's practically out of business. It has a room labeled "men's restroom" and we're inside. . . Oh, , we're still . Minseok, love, you gotta put on your clo-- babe, stop jabbing me! I said sorry already~" the line cut off. Upon hearing the dead tone, Lay slowly removed the phone from his ear.
 
Already, Lay forgot the directions. Oops, he drolled. "Maybe I'll just walk around the East entrance and I'll find it eventually."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yixing. Really, Lu Han. You called Yixing?" Xiumin dissented, after Lu Han finally convinced Xiumin to get his clothes back on. He had Xiumin support himself on the wall, while he collected his Xiumin's clothes to the side, and dressed him, since Xiumin was unable to dress himself.
 
Lu Han tried to reason with him, "Xing-Xing is not that bad, Minseok. He'll come get us." To which, Xiumin rolled his eyes at.
 
"Come get us? We'll have died and turned to bones already before he finds us. You should have called Tao," he spoke bitterly.
 
Lu Han cringed at the mention of Tao's name. "No way. Why would I call the person who wants to take you away from me?"
 
Xiumin gave him a look. "He's not like that." And Lu Han returned the favor of rolling his eyes back at Xiumin. "Stop that," he commented on Lu Han's immature behavior.
 
"Are you always like this after ?" Lu Han pouted.
 
"HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW. You're the only person I've ever had with," Minseok blurted out, a confession which made Lu Han splay a disgustly happy smile across his face.
 
"Well, it's hot. You're spicy. I like~" he teased, and kissed Minseok, who in return bit Lu Han's bottom lip. Ouch.
 
"That's for being so damn cheeky," Xiumin smoldered.
 
"I'll let go of you." A more-playful-than-not threat.
 
"Do it, and you'll find yourself underwater by nightfall."
 
"Minseok-baobei, since when were you so evil?" Lu Han laughs, surprised at Xiumin keeping up with his abrasive prattle. Xiumin chuckled and wondered himself.
 
"I think you just bring it out of me," he concluded, sticking his tongue out.
 
"Baozi~," Lu Han began, "hold onto my hips. I have to change my shirt." Indeed, he needed to. Xiumin ed all over it earlier. He stripped and took out a random shirt out of his paper shopping bag and threw it on, careful not to elbow Xiumin on the head in the process.
 
Right then, a knock sounded on the door.
 
"Who is it?" Lu Han called.
 
"Who? Oh, it's uhh. . . Yixing," the voice answered. Lu Han checked his watch on his left wrist. 2:47pm. 19 minutes. Lu Han sighed. He took 19 minutes to get here, and the cinema is only 3 minutes away.
 
"ABOUT ING TIME." A lion's charisma emanated from Lu Han's voice.
 
"Sorry. I forgot the directions and. . . what was I doing?"
 
"Forget it," Lu Han helped Xiumin wobble over to the door, holding his body close to his, then unlocked and opened it. Lay covered his nose at the scent that wafted from the room that smelled of Lu Han's cologne mixed with the sweet saltiness of sweat. The air itself was stagnant.
 
Lu Han transferred Xiumin to Lay, who put Xiu's arm around his shoulder for support, and they stood side by side. Lu Han picked up his bag, and grabbed Xiu's other arm to wrap around him, too. Together they headed out the entrance and waited on the sidewalk as a taxi pulled up.
 
"Alright, I'll take it from here, Yixing. You can go back, now." Lu Han helped lay Xiumin down in the backseat of the car, before joining him inside. Lay nodded and went back inside. As soon as the taxi took off, Lay received a call. He actually looked at the Caller ID this time.
 
"Tao. . ." he read and answered the phone, "Wei? What is it Tao?"
 
"Where did you go?"
 
"Nowhere, I'm about to go back in."
 
"Yeah right. You've been gone for nearly thirty minutes. Lu Han called you; I heard it. Where is he and baozi right now?"
 
"I don't know, they just left. . ."
 
"Where to?"
 
"I just said I don't know."
 
"Damn it, Xing-Xing," he hung up, unable to do anything, tapping his feet as he stood right outside the movie room. I should have followed him out.
 
 
Meanwhile. . .
 
 
Chen sat next to Kris, in the theater. The other four members had since ditched them for God knows what. After Lay left, no one was there to translate for him, so Chen went up a row to join Kris, just so he wouldn't feel alone. Uncomfortably, Chen would glance up at the leader's face, who was completely engrossed in the movie.
 
In the corner of his eye, Kris would catch Chen's eyes glazing over him, and when Chen wasn't looking, he would smirk just a bit, before plastering his pokerface back on.
 
How cute, leader simpered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Lmao at Lu Han and Lay. I tried to make this chapter a little more comical, while still keeping the realism. The comment about Lu Han carrying Xiumin in a princess-hold in the mall (<--made that part up) was pretty enticing. ;o; It'd have been so cute, omg. But, well, it just wasn't realistic enough to actually happen. It probably wouldn't have made sense if I wrote it like that anyway. DAT ONLY HAPPENS IN MANGA, fml.
 
I hinted at KrisChen a little. ;u; Maybe they'll do...something...since the others are awayyyyy. ffffff, I dunno. This update is so lame, omg.
 
Some mandarin words are used here. Here's what they mean: baobei = baby; wei = hello (on phone).
And well, you know baozi means steamed bun. ♪(●ω●)