Confrontation

Light the Torch

 

Lay remained trembling in the corner, frightened for his life. Even the sound of his rushed breathing seemed too loud. After Tao left him alone, after the large THUD that echoed down the hall, he hadn't heard anything else. Since he was too afraid to utter any sound, he waited a bit more, and then he felt a strong urge to empty his bladder―a feeling he had ignored since the mall. Urgh. Bathroom, bathroom. . . Hurry, Tao, I need to use the bathroom! He tapped his feet restlessly as he waited, still curled up like a ball. He wasn't sure why he was still sitting there like that. It was probably because Tao told him to.
 
Channeling his inner child, Lay felt the need to peek, just catch a little glimpse, of what Tao was doing, if he was doing anything. Only a mere thirty seconds had passed since the 'thud' but to the anxious Lay who really had to go, it felt like a lifetime.
 
When he mustered enough courage to speak, he croaked out, "T-tao?" There were footsteps. Multiple steps. Simultaneously. He froze.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both Lu Han and Xiumin jolted when they saw the figure that peeped on them fall back onto the floor. THUD. They both looked over to see that it was Tao, and then they glanced back at each other wondering what to do.
 
Rather than being upset that they were caught in an intimate moment, they seemed to be more worried about the fallen spazzing body laying in front of the doorway. Lu Han hesitantly broke his hold from Xiumin to go help the body up off the floor. What he saw when he came upon it made him want to hurl.
 
"Blegh," he turned away in revulsion, "Minseok. . . Minseok, this is gross!" Lu Han wailed, averting his eyes. He cruelly kicked the bottom of Tao's shoe to check if he was alive.
 
"What happened?" Xiumin sat on the bed.
 
"It's your lover boy, Tao," he voiced bitterly, "He's having a major nosebleed. And I think he out. Oh―no, wait, he's coming to. . ."
 
Xiumin leaned over to see Tao slowly lifting his head and torso until he sat upright, wiping at his bloody nose. The sight of the velvet red fluid disillusioned him.
 
"Tao, what's wrong with you?" Lu Han snarled impatiently. Tao only stared up dumbfoundedly wondering if this was real life. 
 
"Am I dead right now?" he asked, out of it. He wiped the blood across his shirt and stumbled as he tried to get up.
 
"I saw. . . an angel. . . with fair skin, and, and wings. . . it looked like Minseok-gege," he mumbled in a trance, "but he was . It was unreal, and. . .then I woke up on the floor. T-tell me, am I dead?!" Imprudent Tao shook Lu Han's shoulders, smearing blood all over them in the process.
 
Lu Han closed his eyes, whimpered a little, crying inside, Ewwww, his blood―bleh, gross, getitoffgetitoffgetitofffff―! Closing his eyes, Lu Han backpedaled into his room, and Tao stumbled along with him, and then he saw, again, the angel of his daydreams. Xiumin sat there, wide-eyed in surprise, while Tao slipped down to the floor again. THUNK.
 
"Bloody, ing gross!" Lu Han screamed at the top of his lungs, jumping on his tip-toes and jittering his hands. Xiumin sprung up―something he wished he hadn't done, because his legs turned to jello the moment he did, causing him to plop back down.
 
"W-what happened?" Lay's feeble voice projected down the hall, and when he peeked his eyes around the corner, he shrieked like a girl at the scene before him. Blood, bodies, and chaos, reminiscent of a grunged scene from a zombie apocalypse film bombarded his sight, but his hallucinations made it look ten times more horrifying  than it really was.
 
"What the , Yixing!" Lu Han covered his ears to drown out the screams from down the hall, then balled fists with his hands, and yelled down the hallway. "Shut up! GO ING SCREAM SOMEWHERE ELSE."
 
Xiumin behind him tried to voice words that would calm Lu Han down, but he heard none of it. Tao began to stir again, but decided it was better just to stay on the floor, writhing, feeling a bump forming on the back of his head from falling twice straight onto the floor. Lu Han let out a frustrated groan before he booted Tao's body out of the room and slammed the door shut, using his backside as a barricade, then drooped his head back from the distress. 
 
Xiumin started again, "Lu Han, you've got to calm down. A-and how could you leave Tao out there like that?"
 
"HE GOT BLOOD ON ME."
 
"He could be dying!"
 
"Oh, psh, he's fine."
 
"Lu Han!"
 
"It was just a nosebleed, okay? He's fine. . ." Lu Han sank down to the floor, disenheartened that his lover was thinking about someone else. He ran his fingers through his hair before mumbling,  "Why the hell are those idiots here. . .? ."
 
"You know, I bet that. . ."
 
"Yeah yeah, I do too. Yixing told Tao everything, I know it. Worst friend ever."
 
"It's not their fault, Lu Han. They jus―"
 
"It's not? What we do is our business only! What the hell were they gonna do when they found us? Break us apart? I will never, ever, let that happen. I'd rather die," he buried his face.
 
"Lu Han. . ." Xiumin rendered, "they have a right to know. We are one, remember? Ultimately, our business will become everyone's business. That's the sad life of idols. . ." Lu Han didn't want to hear it.
 
"Let's elope." Lu Han suggested vacantly. Xiumin cocked his head and stared, mouth slightly agape. What was coming over Lu Han? He picked himself up from the floor and walked over to Xiumin. "Let's leave everything behind and run away."
 
Xiumin shook his head turbulently, saying no. "We can't."
 
"We can. And will. If you come," Lu Han held out his hand. After staring at it a bit, Xiumin placed his own in it. They smiled lovingly at each other.
 
"With you," Minseok whispered, "I'd go to the ends of the Earth." Lu Han kissed him and pulled him up off the bed. Minseok tilted his head curiously, overcome with awe. "Wait, wait. . . Are we actually leaving?" His eyes glanced down at his own body, still wrapped only in a white towel. Lu Han wasn't properly dressed either.
 
Lu Han began to laugh so hard, he had to muffle himself onto Xiumin's shoulder. "Pftt, Minseok, oh. You're priceless."
 
"Huh?" He was clearly baffled.
 
Lu Han began another fit of giggles, splitting his sides so hard that it became painful. "Minseok, Minseok, no. I-I just, pffft, I just wanted to know how you'd react!"
 
Xiumin shoved Lu Han's chest away and fell back onto the bed. "What the hell! You're such a troll!" Lu Han placed a knee on the bed in between Xiumin's legs and leaned down into him, touching their noses together as he fixated his eyes into Xiumin's. "Stop it. . ." Minseok whined, unable to break away from the captivation in Lu Han's intense gaze.
 
"Why?" Lu Han exhaled, heating up the close atmosphere with his breath. In response, Minseok threw his arms around Lu Han and pulled him down into an impassionated French kiss, their hands caressed each other's faces and grooves. Their tongues struggled relentlessly, both trying to dominate the other's, until Lu Han eventually came out on top after Minseok ran out of breath. They stared into each other's eyes again, their chests rising and falling upon the other's alternately. Lu Han smiled as he fiddled with Xiumin's dampened hair. "You make me go crazy, Minseok."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A hesistant knock sounded at the door.
 
"Go away!" Lu Han called out.
 
"Who is it?" Xiumin asked the knocker.
 
The voice sounded skittish, like a shy kitten. "Hey, it's um, Yixing. Can I come in now?"
 
"Let me think. . . NO. Traitor." Lu Han vexed, gritting his teeth. He was clearly upset about being ratted out by who he considered his one true friend. 
 
"I'm sorry Lu Han. I didn't mean to. Tao just, just. . . he's really scary, okay!"
 
In the middle of their conversation, Xiumin tried to speak up, "Hey um, Lu Han, you're kinda heavy and well, you've got me pinned here, and―"
 
"Scary? Really, Yixing. You would sacrifice all the trust I had in you, because that ninja Tao is scary? He wouldn't swat at a fly."
 
"Lu Han. . . !" Xiumin whined again, only to be interrupted again. 
 
"You don't know that! Tao can get really―"
 
"Really what? Scary?" Lu Han mocked, "Yeah, right." Lay shut up, and presumably walked away, making sure not to step on Tao, still sprawled upon the floor. Lu Han finally got up off of the wriggling Xiumin and paced around. "I just can't believe he would do this to me," he confided.
 
"I'm still !" Xiumin blurted out, not caring much for Lu Han's sentimental narration.
 
The word '' caught Lu Han's attention and he laughed when he realized it was true. Rummaging through his drawers, he hand Xiumin some of his clothes, wanting to see what Xiumin would do.
 
"The hell? Just take me to my room―I don't want your clothes," Xiumin swatted them away, causing Lu Han to lean into the older's male's ear.
 
"But, I want you to," he whispered, the breath made the hairs on the back of Xiu's neck perk up and shudder. The thought of his Minseok donned in his clothes made him scatterbrained. He really wanted to see his clothes on Xiumin's body so much that it mucked up all the rest of his thoughts, the same way that any boyfriend would swoon at the provocative sight of his girl wearing his over-sized shirt after . The momentary daydream of Xiumin doing the same suggestive pose against the doorway, a cup of coffee in his hand, sighing ily while gazing at him. His heart cried at the thought. "Wear it, pleaaase." He was begging.
 
"Take me to my room."
 
"I'll take you after you put these on."
 
"Then what's the point in taking me at all?!"
 
"Because it'll make me happy. Come onnn, just do it."
 
". . . No."
 
"If you don't do it. . . I'll visit you at night," Lu Han grinned mischievously, and alluringly along his lips to ensure that Xiumin understood the ual innuendo hidden within his words.
 
"Y-you were going to do that anyway!" Xiumin blushed at the thought of Lu Han creeping in, watching him sleep, then dragging him off to who know's where.
 
Lu Han smiled, caught red-handed. "Then you'll do it?"
 
"Argh, fine!" He snatched the clothes from Lu Han's grasp and messily tossed on the shirt. Lu Han looked him up and down while he poorly dressed himself, clearly exasperated, but the disheveled look made him even ier; he watched and bit his tongue to both hide and reveal his rouse. "Are you happy now?" Xiumin really didn't understand, but if it made Lu Han happy, he would do it.
 
"I am," the appeased boyfriend murmured before attacking his target, pushing him down to the bed and pinning his arms above him, showering him with all the affection he could give. Against Minseok's droll protests, he his cheeks, bit them, left love bites and marks all over his neck and collarbone. The protests steadily drifted into light moans and whimpers, until they were swallowed again by familiar pink lips. After Lu Han finished having his way, a knock interrupted them again.
 
". . . Lu Han?" Yixing  sounded on the other side of the door again. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys. . . but duizhang and Chen-Chen are here, and umm, well, duizhang wants to talk to you about, ahem. . . he just wants to talk to you."
 
"Tell him to go himself!"
 
"Lu Han, I need to talk with you," Kris' deep voice boomed. Lu Han groaned and retreated himself from on top of Xiumin, who wanted to do more. He dressed in lazy clothes: sweats and a tank, and went to open the door. Kris' body leered above his, and he had his face on, to which Lu Han heaved an annoyed sigh at. He wasn't in the mood.
 
"What the hell do you want?"
 
"To talk. Like I said. Let's go upstairs." They walked away. Lay glanced over to Xiumin lying on the bed and nervously scratched his head, averting his eyes from contact with Xiumin's. Reluctantly, he walked in, and sat on his bed, across from Lu Han's, the one Xiumin laid on.
 
"How are you feeling?" he asked, unsure of how to start the conversation.
 
"Better now. Why did Kris want to talk to Lu Han?"
 
"I don't know. To yell at him? Did Lu Han. . . force you?"
 
Xiumin blinked. "Force what? ? Actually. . . no. I think I wanted it as much as him. Does Kris think he me? How does he even know. . .?"
 
"So you chose Lu Han."
 
"What?"
 
"Over Tao. Over me. . . you chose Lu Han."
 
"What the hell do you mean?"
 
"Nothing. I just thought I'd say this before Lu Han ever finds out: I like you," he confessed, his cheeks blushed as he pursed his lips together nervously, revealing his single dimple.
 
"You're. . . kidding, right? And I only have eyes for Lu Han. I'm sorry," he turned his head away, out the window.
 
"I know," Lay's heart sank, "but I wanted to do this, too." He left a kiss upon Xiumin's cheek before leaving the room.
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile. . . 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kris, what's this about?" Lu Han inquired impatiently.
 
"So you did it?" Kris had his arms crossed, head tilted with his eyebrows raised.
 
"What?"
 
", you bonehead," Kris rolled his eyes.
 
"Respect your ing elders. And what's it to you? I'll have with whomever I want."
 
"See, that's why I called you out here. You can't. You can't keep ing Minseok. How the hell is he going to perform is you're tearing up his like that? I heard from Yixing that he fainted? How the hell does that happen? I'll tell you how―you took it too far! As always. Tell me, how many times have you guys already done it?"
 
Lu Han began to count in his head, and raised a finger for each time he could remember. One. . . two, three. . . four? Four. Kris' eyes almost bulged out of his head.
 
"How the do you go for four rounds in less than three hours? Wasn't he a ?" To this, Lu Han nodded happily, smiling about how well his little bun put up.
 
"You're joking, right? Chen-Chen was a , and he barely lasted fifteen minutes."
 
"Was?"
 
"Oh, ."
 
"Whatever. I got my dream man, and I'm not letting him up. I don't care what you think. If you don't mind, I'd like to get back to him," Lu Han aboutfaced to leave, when Kris caught him by the arm. "Let. Go." Lu Han grinded his teeth.
 
"Wait. Tell me. . . teach me how to seduce men. Chen is so quiet, I can't help but think he hates me because of what we did. Help me!" The desperation in his voice piqued Lu Han's interest, and he donned a smug look about him. He thumbed at his chin, and returned a superior gaze.
 
"Very well then. I'll tell you how."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: URGH. WHY DOESN'T THIS FIC EVER SEEM TO END. lololol. The end of this chapter, is the beginning of the KrisChen fic that I will be writing, if you wanted to know why I ended here. After this, there will be CHAOS. Ending dramu (Lu Han is pissed, jsyk), fightfightfightsss, and ehe, of course, more , lmao. I hope you'll enjoy the ending as much as I will enjoy writing it. :'D Funny how all the contents of this fic are bound by one friggin' day!
 
P.S. If you're wondering where the hell Tao and Chen are, they're in the kitchen, with Chen helping Tao clean himself and letting him rest and vent. More details next chapter. c:
 
P. P. S. I LOVE YOU GAIZ. I REALLY REALLY DO. mwahhh~