Come back to me?

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Hyorin is taking a final drama project with So jisub as her male co-stars. During the filming she cannot even take Eric out of her mind.  Knowing this year is her last year in the entertainment industry. She accepted all the schedules come her way in order to thanks her fans and occupied her heart and mind.

“ Hyorin noona, are you okay? “ Her manager asks her as drive the actress to another location for filming.

“ I’m fine , I just needs to take a short nap. “

                She said as she closing her tried eyes to relax a little bit. For somehow, she knew she is slowly burning her own body with this hectic schedule but she needs it, she needs to forget Eric by occupied all of her time.

                Now, it is 3 am and the crew still cannot take any rest including Hyorin.

“ You looks pale , Hyorin. “

“ Really? “ Hyorin weakly asks as she felt her body is so cold inside despise the chilly night.

                She works until 4 am and her body couldn’t take it anymore. Her eyelids slowly close, her eyes start to blur and soon her knees weak before she faints right next to the actor on the set. Her manager and the crew run to her, try to wake her up before take her to the nearest hospital.

                30 minutes later, a tall man arrived standing next to her bed with his sorrowful eyes. He patted her pale cheeks. He cannot believe that, didn’t see her face for one day only and made his heart hurt like this.

“ I can related to Hyesung now , true love break up is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter