I love you.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

      

………

                   Seoul-Korea:

                   Minwoo’s POV:

                   After sign for JTBC’s contract to continued Shinhwa broadcast and other music show for Shinhwa Company , I start to feel puzzled , I should pay more respect to our leader.RicRic had been work hard and was born to be CEO> .<.

“ All the kids arrive Minwoo hyung “ My manager tell me , I nodded and finish all the documents while fix my hair and cloth to be more manly as senior. Try to be manly. LOLz

                  Teen Top are waiting at practice room now , I hug them one by one while Hana is sitting on the sofa.

“ How was ur trip , Kids? “ I ask while sit on the sofa near Hana who read the lyrics and music notes ignore the world.

“ We have so much fun but so sad that we have short time “ Changjo said with his sad face.

“ Don’t worry u are still young “ Director said I nodded agree.

“ Noona…is ur foots recover yet? “ CAP ask while checking on Hana foots.

“ That’s fine now dear , don’t worry “ She smile , for somehow I feel so fresh seeing her smile.

“ Noona…Noona , How about our song?isn’t  it? “ Babbling Ricky said while sitting in the middle me of Hana. How much I hate this kids now…awww…..

“ Yes , it here. “ Hana hand him the song , all Teen Top members now look at it ignore me. Wack…how much I want to be taller and have Eric or Jinnie body so they can see me more.

“ Noona….is it ballad? “

“ Ya…!!!Hyung also here , can u see me? “ I stand up while put my hands on my waist , all of Teen Top just force a smile and say sorry.

“ We are too excited about the song Hyung , sorry “ L.jeo with his charming smile

“ I decide to made this song into two version , one is acoustic ballad and one is pop dance version. “ I explain them in my serious voice while Hana and other staff nodded agree.

“ Actually I don’t want to change ur concept but since I didn’t see a real concept suitable for u yet , I decide to use different concept “ All the 6 boys nodded.

“ Let’s work hard together “ Teen Top unity , while Hana and Minwoo smile together. Both of them feel really happy to work with cheer ful TeenTop

                       Since it is the ballad song , lead vocal Niel work harder than anyone , when ask who in Shinhwa he like the most , he go for Hyesung , he always wish to be a good singer like him. Minwoo use his busy time in charge to train little Niel to be the best as Hyesung. While Hana also helping  with their idea of MV.

                      All the boys are work very hard to get success , while Hana and Minwoo getting closer day by day . Even so they still bricking even in front of Teen Top kids. Kangta still contact with Hana as usually.

                    After 10 days of practice , Teen Top are ready for their recording , Minwoo warn Hana not to do anything of choreography , he will in charge of it while Hana didn’t suspicious anything from him yet. If she know she cant dance anymore , she will feel very down to earth.

                  On the other hand , Sum Young and Hyesung receive so much love from their Japanese fans , their album sell really well ,while Hyesung also happy hang out with Jihoon. They are prepare to come back Seoul and support Teen Top after the promotion finish.

                  Eunchae that alone at Beijing also finish her drama and come back to Seoul tomorrow because Minwoo ask her to come back as soon as possible for teach Teen Top some ballet steps ( he want to use T.O.P concept for their song ) .

                  HyeJin , Andy and the group of musical actress include Hee Jun also fly to America for their musical performance.

                  The group of the trips still enjoy their beautiful memorize , recently HyoRin always avoid Eric and keep ignore him. Eric feel a bit lonely since Wannie and Chae Li are dating so Dongwan sometime also forget about his leader.

                  Unfortunately , Kyungmi and Jinnie in a big fight due to Jinnie over protect and jealous  of the support main actor in the drama ( Soong Joong KI ) that always close to his sweetheart.

                  Today Minwoo have free time after finish record with Teen Top , he ask all the members connect their internet and do the chat conference.

( Aigoo….ori Minbong , what’s happened? . ) Sunggie playful joking with his ageyo voice

( Are u try to be cute? ) Jinnie made a funny sound too.

“ I have something to announced “ Minwoo with his bright smile. He going to tell the members about his plan to confess to Hana tomorrow.

( Is something bad happened to our company? . Gosh , I shouldn’t count on u , MinBong ) Eric with his worry voice. Minwoo immediately shaking his head.

“ Ani…… “

( Then what’s that Hyung? ) the maknae curious

( He going to confess to a members of  Yeongwan ) Wannie a little hint.

( Are u going to confess to Sum Young shi? ) Baby bird Jinnie want to made Mama bird Hyesung realized his feeling with his prank side.

( Bwo? ) Hyesung surprise and made everyone chuckle. He realized that his Baby bird is teasing him.

( Jin ah…. Do u want to eat stick? )

( Haha…Hyesung hyung , I was kidding )

( U will confess to Hana? ) Eric ask in the straight way , Minbong nodded. All the members clap their hands full of joy and surprise.

( Bricking outside but sweetness inside ) Andy mumble.

( actor Lee Minwoo , u act so well. ) Jinnie clapping his hands non stop.

( GO go!!!Lee Minbong , Bonggie!!! Go go ) Wannie with his wit encourage .

( Minwoo Hyung , did u  plan something yet  ? ) Jinnie ask again.

( Of course , ) Hyesung with his confident on Bonggie.

( I have something to announced too ) Eric raise his hands , all the members are waiting for his speech but he is silent.

“ what’s that? “ Minbong ask curious.

( what is that? ) He is mumble to himself.

(Wannie Hyung , did u do something to Eric Hyung , his memory seem poor now ) Andy chuckle.

( do u want chicken soup? ) Mischievous dongwan playful pat his leader hair while Eric still in his deep thinking for what he want to say to the members.

                      They are chatting for a while , Eric is very playful to teasing their member with the girls of Yeongwan.

                       Today , Minbong wake up early than Hana and prepare the breakfast for her , recently he take good care of her than always but Hana didn’t supsicous it at all. Since Minbong is very romanctic man , he want to prepare a good confessing memory for her so he choose this evening , he will ask her out and confess to her in the car.

“ Come on , going the eat breakfast , I go to the company , u don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter