We are Changjo family.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Hana’s POV :

                               We  are arrive at the hotel , other members had been waiting for us , they look so worried.Now it is 11pm . Lee Minwoo also smart through , he go to check the Internet in Internet café , that where is Shinhwa stay when they arrive Singapore.Many fans are posting the address since they waiting for them infront the hotel.I admit today I have a really bad mood , I don’t really want to come to Singapore again , I hate to seeing my crush shadow here.I cant help but cry on the Skyline box.Lee Minwoo think he is the result that made me cry , I didn’t deny it and he try to changing my mood.It surprise me I can be half laugh half cry because of him.

“ Am sorry , we didn’t have phone and money that why we are late “ I bow 90 degree to Eric oppa and other members.While Lee Minwoo act like nothing happen.This guy is so arrogant.

“ That’s fine , u guys should go to rest now , tomorrow must wake up early to get dress and make up “

Hyesung Oppa said , All of Yeongwan members go to their room.While Shinhwa also back to their room.

No one’s POV:

                      JunJin had been call into Eric’s room along with other members. Junjin feel nervous , he can feel something will happen.The dorky leader also very scary when he angry.

“ Yay!!!!Are u out of ur mind??why u go out with Kyungmi shi without my permission? “ Eric yell to him

“ Bwo??? U guys are going out? “ Minwoo sensitive

“ Hyung , we didn’t have that kind of relationship , we just go for a walk like brother and sister do , don overeat “ JunJin response , he still didn’t have deep feeling with Kyungmi yet.

“ I don care u going out with her or not , what I care is , u must get my permission before dating , u know if something happen , it will be harm ur good name also our group name “ Eric try to clam down.

“ Am sorry Hyung , next time I will tell u first “ JunJin feel sorry , but Eric cant let it go easily , he must teach him some lesson.

“ Kneel down and knock ur head , until I done my shower “ Afterthat Eric go to take shower.

“ Neh “ Jinnie pout and kneel down but when Eric already go into the bath room ,Dongwan help him to get up and sit on the sofa.

                    JunJin show Minwoo and Hana picture that on his phone to Dongwan ,Wannie surprise , he stare directly to Minwoo.Minwoo give him wonder face.
“ Minbong , do u have any secret with us? “
“ Ani!!! Bwo ya? “ Minwoo bend down to look at the phone screen along with Hyesung and Andy.
“ Minbong , u really know how to act “ Hyesung shake his head didn’t believe what he saw.Andy give Minwoo both thump up.
“ It didn’t like u guys think , we are not dating . “ Minwoo deny immediately.
“ Bwo?who date who again? “ Eric come out from the bath room with his boxer,(nose bleeding).so y.
“ Ani…Ani…Hyung.No “ Eric don’t care he take the phone from JunJin and look at it.
“ Minbong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “
“ Neh….hyung , u also know , I don’t like Yoo Hana , well , I just want to see the beautiful night at Singapore “ Not wait for Eric scold, Minwoo already kneel down on the floor.
“ Both of u kneel down and knock ur head for 30 minutes. “
“ Hyung!!! “ Minwoo still protest.Even in their 30s , all of them still listen to Eric.There are no denying.
“ Shut up “ Eric getting dress while Hye sung nagging non-stop about he habbit that come out with out cloth on.
“ Ric Hyung , Let go to eat some snack , I brought a lot . “
                       Andy try to help his Minbong and jinnie hyung.Eric also know it , so he go out with Andy to let Minwoo and Jinnie go.
                        After Eric go out with Andy both of them get up , Minwoo start to scold JunJin for capture their photo..
“ Wait…wait , just tell me now , do u guys really date? “ Wannie ask
“ Bwo?wit guy like u,didn’t see that we hate each other? “
“ Well, who know u act the best “ Hye sung whisper.
“ Ya “ Now Minwoo really in bad mood , why they confuse he is dating her.The girl that not in his type.

                  Both Yeongwan and Shinhwa already fall asleep , they go to sleep early for concert tomorrow.
Nobody know Hana sob until she fall asleep.
9 am at the Hotel :
                  All the staff , director and members of both group eating breakfast together and departure from hotel to the concert hall.
“ Unnie , am so nervous , it my first ballet stage . “ Eunchae tell her Unnie , all Unnie comfort and encourage the maknae.
“ Don’t worry , u are the best “ Hye Jin pat Eunchae’s hair , she didn’t know yet that Andy always give those sweet glance to her.
                Sum Young and Hana seem quite today , While Hyesung try to annoying Eric.
                All of them arrive the concert hall , the girls go backstage to get their make up , While the boys still checking the light system and other thing.
“ Hana shi , why ur eyes are swollen? “ Make up Unnie ask Hana , while she shake her head.other girls look at her worried.
“ Ani…..Unnie , something get into my eyes. Hehe “ she force fake laugh.
                 The maknae have some fun with her Hye Jin and Chae Li Unnie by playing truth and dare.Sum Young still try to do flyer kick like she is a man.Well,no doubt she is tom boy.
“ Unnie ….what is happen?u always do those kick , u want to performance it instead of dance? “ Kyungmi playful ask her tom boy Unnie.
“ Ani….yesterday while waiting u guys , Sunggie teach me those kick , I want to try it “
“ Bwo????>.< ??? “ All the 6 girls unity when they heard Sum young call Hye sung , Sunggie.
“ Unnie ????what u guys did yesterday , u even call him Sunggie.Oh my god “ Chae Li surprise.
“ ………. Hmm “ she blash.kekeke
Flashback :
              After practice her ballet dance in the room , Eunchae is falling a sleep in Hyesung’s room.Sum Young cant go anywhere just to look after Eunchae , she cant left Hyesung and Eunchae alone.
             The atmosphere turn to silent , both Hyesung and Sum Young sit on the sofa without saying anything.Sum Young decide to play HipHop music while Hyesung try to close it.Both fight over music.Hyesung want to play ballad song while Sum Young want to play Hiphop song.
“ If u want to listen  Hiphop , go to ur room , “ Hyesung close the DVD player.
“ Eunchae is here that y am here “ She smirk.
“ ……….. “ Hyesung don have anything to say.
“ I see ur flyer kick , u really can do it? “ Sum Young ask didn’t believe that the boy with pretty face like Hyesung can do Taekwando.Hyesung nodded.
“ Then show me “
“ My legs is in bad condition right now , I cant do it . “
“ Then it mean u cant “
“ Who said? “ Hyesung wont defeat easily with tomboy girl.
“ move away , I will show u “ Sum Young step back a little bit , while Hye sung show his flyer kick but he slip and fall over Sum Young body.Their face is touching.Sum Young try to avoid his lips.Hye sung try to help himself up.Their heart beat so fast. It really like in drama.
“ U plan it,right? U want me to slip and fall over u “ Hye sung said.
“ Ani…Aniyo “ Even she is tomboy she also shy.
“ I don know now my legs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter