A game from god.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana sobbed , her shoulders shaking uncontrollably , she held Minwoo’s hand who now lay on the bed take to ICU room emotionless

“ Minbong! Why must this always happen to us?the day after tomorrow is our wedding day , why? “

                She said in her trembling voice , Hyejin held her in her arms , a painful expression on her face.

                Eric and Jinnie sat in a corner of the room , a dazed look on his face , Hyesung , Andy stood by their side , and laid a hand on their shoulder reassuringly.

“ Hana , don’t worry . Minbong leads a blessed life.He had always managed to escape from danger , and this should not be a problem “ Wannie said try to comfort Hana , even he , himself don’t really trust what he had said or not.

“ That’s right , he scrape through , he always does.He is a very strong person “ Chae Li nodded,tears welling up in her eyes.

“ He is my brother , and once again , I let him injury , I am a bad leader “ Eric stood up abruptly and banged his forehead against the wall.Hyesung grabbed him by the shoulders and said

“ Eric ! pull yourself together ! Minwoo is already injured and here you are , totally losing control of yourself “  

                On the other hand Hana sobbing hard like there are no tomorrow.

“ Hana be strong “ HyeJin said as she held her tighter.Hana shook her head , and said furiously

“ I cant be strong ! Unnie ! my husband is there , lying as if dead , and I cant do anything to help him!I’m so useless ! “

                Eunchae stood at a corner , and shook her head at the scenario.Eric Oppa losing control of himself.Her sister crying at a corner and other members looking especially shaken.The rest were close to sobbing themselves.

                1 hours had passed , the doctor finally come out . Hana grabbed the doctor hands and demanded

“ How is him?is his condition serious? How is him? “ The doctor shook his head gravely , and said

“ Minwoo has very serious injury on his head , however , it landed to have problem on his brain.He is very weak now we don’t know what to decide to do sugery on him or not “ The doctor that friend of Dongwan said.

“ Weak?what do you mean by weak? “ Doctor bit his lips , unsure what to say.Hana prodded

“ There is a chance of his recovering if he get surgery , isn’t it? “ The doctor nodded his head , and said

“ The chance of success is very low but if this surgery success , it still depend on his willpower.If he gets stronger , the chance of his recovering is naturally higher.However , in this case , it’s quite obvious that Minwoo’s getting weaker by the minutes.If he does not pull himself together soon…. “

                Jinnie slumped onto the wall and said ,

“ It’s all my fault ! if only I hadn’t leave him alone when he try the wedding suite….. “

                Hana burst into tears.All of Shinhwa members buried their heads in their hands.Yeongwan members held onto each other and cried.

“ How many percent that the surgery will success? “ Hana asked through her tears.

“ 30% but if we don’t do the surgery his life still cant be save “

                She looked at other members eyes and Eric , Eric nodded to her.

“ At least he still had the chance , can I look at him before he get surgery? “ The doctor nodded before lead her and Eric to the room. Eric and Hana walked to the bed Minwoo was laying on , as stared blankly at her husband’s face , which was pale as sheet. Almost as both of them finally understood what had happened, tears slid down their face.

“ U do remember the day we debut right?.Didn’t we promise that we would stay together forever?To be a group this lifetime , the next , the one after the next , and so on and so forth?.You cant leave us!you cant be so cruel! We had just come back , and haven’t even go through 15 years anniversary!you haven’t even seen your unborn child or see Jinnie , Wannie getting marry , how can you not care about them?you can don’t care about yourself but think of all the others?.Think of Hana , would she be able to cope with the fact…….. “ Knowing that no real man shed tears , however , he cried . He shed tears.He couldn’t help it , but he did , tears streamed down his finely-chiseled face , and he did not even bother to wipe them away .

“ U had to be strong , Minbong , still u had promise me the night we be together , u had promised me u wont leave me alone no matter what……….u had to fight…….Minbong , ! “ Her shoulders are shaking , Eric held her shoulders tight try to control her.Soon the doctor lead them out.

                All of Yeongwan’s member and Shinhwa’s member who wait outside are fighting with tears , the cool Minbong now is have only 30% to live.They hardly accept want had happened.

“ Why….it happened to him? “ Hana bit her lips , she didn’t realized that it bleeding now.

“ Hana , before Minwoo hyung go to do photo shoot with u , he leave this ipod with me as for helping him to send u tomorrow as the gift of propose “ Jinnie said before handing Hana the ipod as his tears falling down.

“ Komawo “ She said before siting down and listen to it.

( se….se….se, voice warm up , . Hi Sweetheart ! tomorrow is our wedding right?.I asked Jinnie to hand u this because I was too shy to send u .You do remember how we met , right?we met at the audition , you were audition because of Jiyeon , but got choose instead.Isn’t it ironic how things happen?If you had not been choosen , you wouldn’t have met me and Shinhwa , and we wouldn’t bricking over work, or hating each other……….and not slowly falling in love.

                ………..The night we had to compose together at company , I purpose to tell you scary story because I want to be with you ……

                And I get jealous when Kangta come to my apartment , I going crazy and become an unreasonable because you being happy with other guy. I don’t care he is my friend or not as long as u near him I will just being rude to him…….) At that , tears trickled down Hana’s face.She held the ipod tighter try to control her emotion so she will able to continued listen.

( Hana ! I promise, you will become the happiest woman on Earth! I wont leave you , my wife ) as he finish his sentence Hana tears falling down even harder.He had promise her many time , he wont leave her but now………

She choked through her tears “ Minbong , u had promised me many time that u wont leave me now u must keep ur promise “ . Kyungmi held her while her tears falling down.

                4 hours had passed , the doctor coming out again , he signed , everyone hearts are beating so fast as they see the doctor signed and without any smile on his face.

“ How is he now?is the surgery success? “ Eric grasp doctor’s shoulders and asked him

“ The surgery doing well but , he seem didn’t really pulled off at all , his heartbeat is so weak and it seem like he refuse to breath , “ Hana lose her balance but Wannie manage to grasp her shoulders.

“ All we needs now is the power of him , if he getting stronger am sure he can be recover “

“ I don’t believe that he refuse to breath……..why? “ Hana crying hard.

“ Hana shi…u had to try to talk to him , his heart beat is so weak , it can be skip anytime , u had to give him ur strength , if u are the one who he want to continued live for , he will pull off “ The doctor said , Hana nodded through her tears.

“ He will gain his sense if u talked to him , we will help u “ Andy said. She nodded.

                Hana grasped Minwoo’s wrists , and stared at her boyfriend’s lifeless body.She could not believe her eyes. Is this the bubbly man yesterday?.The one who cracked jokes?The one who always bricking with her?The one who held her when she down ? The one who always so stubborn?

“ Minbong , I would try everything to try to revive you.You had promised me right?u wont leave me , u know the happy woman on Earth wont cry but look! U made me cry ! u made Eric Oppa , Wannie Oppa , Jinnie Oppa , Sunggie Oppa , Andy Oppa cry!!!......you were the joy of all our lives , and now you made us cry.All of us. You refuse to breath , and lost your consciousness.Do you know how worried all of us are? “  She caressed Minwoo’s face adoringly , and started off at a distance , than bit her own lips “ If only I had go with you ! why didn’t I go with you instead of letting you go to take the car alone? Stupid , stupid me….stupid!why couldn’t I have saved you , instead of rushing in to see you collapsed onto the road? I feel so useless , useless , useless “ She bit her lips harder , she looked at his pale face , his lifeless eyes , his colorless lips.He laid peacefully on the bed . Nurse had changes his blood-stained cloth for Minwoo.

                Hana started to say something , but thought of how Minwoo had not reacted so far , and choked back the words.She bit her lips again and muttered

“ Oh , what’s the point?what’s the point? You’re just plain cruel and selfish! You wont think of anybody else but yourself.Sometime , Minwoo , I really hate you ! “ She said angrily but still she leaned forward and planted a tender kiss on his forehead.

                As Minwoo didn’t even react a bit even she kiss him , she couldn’t handle it anymore , she run off of the room with her tears ,  Eric and Hyesung who react first follow her afraid something bad may happen.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter