Way to go.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo’s POV:
                    I sit on the sofa feel worry and guilty , what is she doing right now?.She must be heart broken.I am the one who made her heart broken again.If I know that jerk said like that to her I wont let him meet her too.I feel really guilty now while my heart also aching.Lee Minwoo , are u sure , u didn’t fall in love with her?.
FLASHBACK :
                  I try to find Hana’s crush information , well , after a hard work , I finally found his contact number and address , he is a doctor in Busan , after graduate from Taiwan national medical university , he come back to Busan. It really difficult to fly to Busan and meet him in person so I decide to call him.
I ask myself many times , How can I do if both of them have a crush on each other?.
( Yeoboseyo , Who are u? ) The voice of a man heard
“ Annyounghaseyo , I am Hana’s friend , Lee Minwoo . “
( Eh? ) Don’t tell me that he forget Hana?.Well , I cant help but feel a bit happy.
“ I am Yo Hana’s friend . Lee Minwoo “
( Oh!!..Annyounghaseyo , what’s happen with Hana? ) His voice is full of worried , As a man I can guess , his feeling for Hana is not a friend.
“ She is doing well , I just want to ask u something and please promise that u keep it as secret “
( Em…Neh )
“ …………………………… “ I start to tell him about Hana’s feeling about him even my heart want to stop it but my mouth still continued.
( Jongmal?she really feeling that toward me? )
“ Neh “
(Of course , I have a big crush on her too but because of my friend  , I couldn’t contact her )
                I feel like my heart stop beating , well , I should happy for them and wish them the best but why I become like this?.
“ So if u have a chance to meet her again , u will confess to her right? “
(Yeah , I always want to contact her but I cant )
“ I will arrange time for both of u to meet soon “ My heart is really aching right now.
(Thank , I really don’t know how much I should pay back to u ).
“ It is my pleasure to see Hana get her real love “
                 I hang up and sit to clam down for a while , what do u want Lee Minwoo? , it is good right to see her being happy?
                  I decide to arrange time for them to meet , It really difficult for them to meet in public since Yeongwan is so popular now , Finally I can find a good way for them, It is Music festival.
                   I try many way to let both of them meet at the warehouse , my members also suspicious about me but I pretend like nothing happen , I listen them in front of the door , I was shocked when I hear what that jerk said to Hana.I cant control my temper , he lied me and try to hurt her.I go inside and hit him on his face while hug sobbing Hana in my arms.
                   It is all my fault , She hurting again because of me . I really hate myself.
End of POV:
“ Lee Minwoo . Are u sure , u falling for her?.It’s real?. “
                     Minwoo keep asking his own feeling , They always bricking everyday when they meet , how come he fall in love with her?.Even he himself also unclear.Now Minwoo is fighting with his own feeling.
Black M(Evil ) : Are u crazy?she is not ur type , u are a playboy , and u fall for the girl like her?
White M (Angle ):Lee Minwoo , am sure u understand ur feeling now , she such a good and kind girl , she have a beautiful and heart of angle , it is what u wish for a girlfriend , didn’t u?
Black M (Evil) : Ya.!!! , didn’t u think ,it funny to fall in love with her?
White M(Angle ) : Minwoo , ur heart is beat fast when u are together with her , u want to protect her and u even want her to be happy even ur heart is hurting , can u explain me , if this not call a real love , what should it call?
Black M (Evil ) : Fine , example, if u really fall for her , but if u confess to her , do u think she will accept u ? Don’t forget she have her crush .
White M ( Angle ) : As long as u stay with her and comfort her , u still have a chance.
Black M (Evil) : Shut up , he didn’t have any feeling with her.
White M (Angle ) : No , he love her now , he must confess to her.
Black M ( Evil ) : No
White M ( Angle ) : Yes , he is falling in love.
“ Yay!!!!!!!!!!..........stop it “ Minwoo yell out loud while he cant fight with his feeling anymore.
“ I don’t care “ He grasp his car key and jacket go immediately to the parking lot.Maybe he didn’t notice yet that someone had follow him by his own car too.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
           Dongwan’s POV :
                       I was checking my camera on the car after come back from Han River ,Suddenly, I saw Minwoo who drive his car quickly outside , I wonder , where is he going but with the name of wit guy I can guess , he go to our company because he missed his heart there.
                       Out of the members ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter