Success or not?

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys , Yeongwan finally debut ........hahah...Am really enjoy wirting u guys.I hope u guys also feel like u are in Yeognwan for real.Please contineud to support this fiction.I promise it gonna be a good Shinhwa fiction.

.........................

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
                  Sum Young condition is fine now , Hyesung cant go to visit at the hospital , he still worried but the girl said tomorrow Sum Young can come back dorm , so don worry too much.Eunchae and Hye Jin is sleep with Sum Young at hospital while other girls back to their dorm.
                  Hana and Minwoo stay late at the recording room , they fall a sleep there , Hana in Minwoo’s embrace since Hana always stay close to him , so when they fall a sleep Minwoo didn’t realized that he hold her in his arm.
Everyone come early and open the recording room but they were shocked again with what they saw.
“ Mmm……. “ JunJin open the light , Minwoo also open his eys slowly with a little yan.He yelled when he saw Hana in his arm.
“ Ya……. “ He jump off the sofa , Hana open her eyes while Kyungmi try to wake her up.She didn’t know that she was in Minwoo arm yet.
“ Hana….what’s happen last night? “
“ Huh? What’s happen? “ she still sleepy and yan.
“ Ya…both of u come back to rest , leave ur demo tape and lyrics here.Today I will work with JunJin and Dongwan “ Eric said to them.Hana bow and leave the room.
“ How about Hyesung? “
“ He have a day off today “
“ Oh…bye guys “ Minwoo wave good byes while still feel sleephy.
                       After Minwoo leave , both Yeongwan and Shinhwa members gossip about them.They think Minwoo now didn’t have much time go to club like before because he use his time to making fun of Hana.
…………………………………………………………………..
                       Hyesung wake up early and message to his Hyung that today , he want a day off due to his tried from schedule , but he lie,he just want to cook some chicken rice soup  for Sum Young , since she help him yesterday.It really difficult to cook it cause he not good at cooking.After cooking done Hye sung bring chicken soup to the girls dorm , he know all the girls are now at Company only Sum Young that rest at dorm.So he freely to go there but when he see Hana go inside the dorm.He start to complex , didn’t know what should he do.
“ So annoying “ He grasp his phone and call to someone.
……………………..
                     Hana walk into dorm , she was shocked when she saw Sum Young lay down on her bed with those wound.
“ Unnie , what’s happened? “ 
“ Yesterday , I had an accident , don worry , am ok now “ Hana cant help but feel really worried
“ Unnie , do u eat anything yet? “ Sum Young nodded before the girl leave they cook her porridge already.
“ So let take a rest , am go to shower , “
“ Hmm…take ur time “ Suddenly Hana’s phone ring , she sign when she realized that is Minwoo.
“ Yeoboseyo “ Hana with her bore voice.
( Sunggie said that we must send him our demo tape today , so come to my apartment to finish it now. )
“ Why suddenly he pay attention with this work?can u let me breath a bit? “
(who know? This is our work , hurry am waiting u ).
“ Okay , one hour later I will be there? “
( Bwo?are u crazy , am here wait u in front of ur dorm , come out hurry up ).
“ Hey , I didn’t shower yet , please just 5 minute )
( No, u can shower at my apartment , quickly am waiting u .)
                   Hana want to cry out loud but she cant doing anything beside follow Minwoo word.She wave to Sum Young and go out again.Without her realized Hyesung hide beside the wall feel really happy.
                   Hye sung press the dorm bell , Sum Young try to walk to the door and open, she was shocked when she realized It Hyesung , Sunggi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter