Chapter 9

Konoha Academy: A Naruto Fanfiction

“I-I don’t think we should be doing this!” Hinata whispered yelled.

I shushed her as I peaked around the corner. Good, there was no one there. I grabbed her hand and hurried toward the door. I expected an old woman or a guard to be here so no one would sneak out. And I even wanted to knock them out.

“I see them!” I yelled over my shoulder. Naruto waved to us and I noticed others with them. Kiba, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, Neji, and TenTen were waiting. I frowned as I saw Ino and Sakura glaring at me.

“Are we the last ones?” I asked.

“Yep. Time to go guys,” Naruto said.

We headed to the back of the school. There was a huge hole in the gate and we all slipped through. I walked behind Hinata, who was pulled into a conversation by a nervous Naruto. I looked over at Sasuke to see Sakura and Ino trailing close behind him. I smiled sweetly and went to walk beside him.

“Hello,” I said smiling at him. “Oh man, it’s so crowded. Maybe it has something to do with the groupies.”

“What did you say?! And why are you so close to Sasuke?!” Sakura yelled. Sasuke sighed and rubbed his forehead. “Look, you're giving him a headache!”

“Uh, no. I think that’s because of you,” I said. “Besides, who the hell invited you two?”

“We had to come to watch over Sasuke,” Ino said.

“You guys are pathetic,” I said pulling my attention away from them. “You know, I never took you as the type to go to beaches.”

“Naruto wouldn’t stop bugging me about it,” Sasuke said.

“Is that so? Naruto told me it’s because you wanted to see me in a bathing suit,” I said nonchalantly.

“Well he lied!” he yelled blushing.

“Okay, okay, calm down. I was only kidding. And don’t worry, you won’t be disappointed,” I said winking at him. He turned his face away and I laughed quietly.

Oh, what's this evil aura I sense? I turned to see Ino and Sakura giving me a killer glare. I shrugged and turned my face forward. I could see the beach ahead of us and joined the others in running the rest of the way. The night was warm as I pulled off my t-shirt and shorts to reveal my stripped blue bikini.

“So, how do you like it?” I asked Sasuke.

“I-its fine,” he said turning red.

“Hehe, you're blushing,” I said poking his forehead. “Hey, let’s join the others in the water.”

“I don’t swim,” he mumbled.

“Ah, come on Sasuke. Please?” I asked smiling. He blushed more and looked away.

“Fine,” he said standing. He took off his shirt, revealing glorious abs. I wanted to run my hands over them so badly, but restrained myself.

“Wow, nice body,” I said staring. I poked at his abs, causing him to flinch. “No wonder girls go crazy over you.”

“Aren’t you even ashamed of what you say?” he asked walking toward the water.

I ran past him, grabbing his hand and leading him toward the water. The others were already splashing away having fun. I snuck up on Naruto and pushed his head in the water. I hurried away laughing when he tried to get me. Someone picked me up and threw me into the water. I emerged to see Kiba laughing at me.

“Hey, that was dirty!” I said after being dunked. “You are so going to pay for that Naruto!”

I chased after him until finally jumping on his back, hoping he would fall under the water. He didn’t even budge! He only laughed as I tried, unsuccessfully, to make him sink. I hopped off and swam away, giving up.

“Damn it Naruto!” I heard Sasuke yell. I laughed as a soaked Sasuke wrestled with a laughing Naruto. Sasuke may have sounded angry, but I could see he was actually having fun. He and Naruto were almost like brothers.

I sunk low into the water until only my eyes and nose were visible. I crept slowly behind Neji, who was busy splashing TenTen and Hinata. I sprang from the water and hopped on his back, knocking him back into the water. I swam from under him a good distance away. I laughed to myself as he tried to find out who did it.

“Having fun?” came a voice from behind me. I half-turned to see Sasuke standing behind me. I let my eyes roam his body once again.

“Hey Sasuke?” I asked standing from the water.

“What?” he asked watching me warily. I walked closer and resting a hand on his chest.

“Do you know how irresistible you are?” I asked running my hand over his body. “Seeing you like this makes me want to do unspeakable things to you.”

“How honest of you,” he said pulling me closer. Oh man, I need to get away from this guy before I scar the others with things they did not want to see.

“Hey! Let me go!” I looked at the shore to see Sakura being confronted by two guys. Ino was yelling at the guys to let her go. Naruto tried to step in, but was easily knocked down by the bigger guy. I pulled away from Sasuke and walked toward the shore.

“Hey, how about you leave my friends alone?” I asked.

“And what are you going to do, girlie?” the smaller guy said. He grabbed my arm and yanked me toward him. I could smell alcohol on his breath. “You don’t look half bad.”

“Your grip is weak,” I said uncurling his fingers from my wrist. I turned and threw him over my back. He landed with a loud thud.

“Naruko, watch out!” I turned in time to avoid the bigger guy trying to grab me. He lunged for me again and I kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the ground in pain.

“Well, that was easy,” I said watching my handiwork. I looked over to see Sakura crying to Ino. Hinata was busy making sure Naruto was okay.

“How’d you learn to do that? You were so cool!” TenTen said excitedly.

“Well, here and there,” I said.

“You should join the Judo Club! Right Neji?” she asked turning to him. Neji refused immediately and that got him and TenTen into an argument.

I left them there to see how Naruto was doing. He wasn’t as hurt as he was shaken up. That guy dropped him pretty hard, it’s no wonder he’s shaken up. He seemed alright, seeing how he had a stupid smile on his face from having Hinata fret over him.

“Looks like our fun is ruined now,” I said gathering my things.

“Yeah, thanks to those jerks,” TenTen said.

Everyone else began to gather their things and putting on their clothes. I looked over at Sasuke, who was now pulling on his shirt. I pouted and he smirked at me. Man, I wanted to stare at his glorious abs longer.

“You sure do know how to crush a girls dream,” I said sadly.

“Shut up,” he said walking away.

I sighed unhappily and followed everyone from the beach. Ah, well. Apart from those two s ruining our fun, it was a pretty fun night. It’s been a while since I’ve actually had fun with “friends.”