I Wasn't Thinking

Business Man

“Jaejoong!” The poor bathroom door didn’t stand a chance against the force I used to slam open. “Damn, not here either” I opened and pressed one for speed dial. “The number you are trying to reach is unaviala –” Damn, I closed my phone. Don’t go Jae.

 

----------------Jaejoongs POV---------------

 

“Have you lost it? Yunho’s going insane right now.” Changmin yelled at me from outside the guestroom door.

“Jaejoong, get your out here and call him.” Bang Bang Bang, he began pounding on the door. I just buried myself in the blankets further.

“I don’t want to! Go away” after I arrived at Changmins, I didn’t tell him anything and instead opted for going straight to sleep in his upstairs guestroom. It was only after he woke me up just now that I assumed he knew the situation.

“I don’t care if you don’t want to, your husband sounded like he was about to have a heart attack. Jae I don’t know why you ran away from him, but its causing the man a great amount of panic right now.” Without warning Changmin unlocked the door and walked in, holding my cellphone out to me. “Just one call, so that he knows you’re okay.” The pleading tone was evident but my hand never wavered towards the phone. I lied in the bed and stared at it, I should call him but I didn’t have the courage to. I hurt Yunho again, maybe I shouldn’t have left.

“Jae, I don’t care why you left, but I can tell whatever the reason it is you made the wrong choice.” He placed the phone on the bedside table and sighed, “I’ll leave you alone, but you need to call him.” With that my best friend left the room leaving me in misery.

“Yunho” I grabbed the phone and turned it on. One alarm after another. Forty missed calls, twelve text messages and nineteen voicemail. The sender of each one was Yunho, only causing me more guilt. Perhaps I should give him a call, maybe I was being rash. “Aish, I don’t know!”

My thoughts were disturbed from the bell ringing downstairs, even more so the sound of the front door being slammed open and the sound of footsteps rushing up the stairs and down the hall towards the room I was in.

“Jaejoong!” my door darted open and no other than my husband stood outside. He breathed deeply than looked at me with hope in his eyes “Thank god, you’re okay” tears began to rush down his cheeks as he ran towards me, toppling onto of my shocked form. “You’re okay, you’re okay” he repeated into my ear over and over coddling me to his chest.

Finally I spoke “I don’t want you here” Yunho froze and the room grew silent and uncomfortable.

“Why not?” his tone grew dark and his grasp around me got tighter. “Jae I don’t understand what is going on with you, one second we’re happy and the next you’re leaving a note telling me you don’t love me and want to disappear.” He kissed my forehead and began to rock me in his arms again. “I know pregnancy is making you hormonal, but that gives you no reason to up and leave in the middle of the night. We’re going home now and that’s the end of it.” Not giving me a chance to respond, he picked me up and carried me bridal style out of the room.

“Yah! I don’t want to go!” I began thrashing in his arms, hoping he would put me down rather than deal with my struggle. Damn you Yunho, you were supposed to be happy that I was gone, I’m trying to save you from myself you jerk.

“Stop struggling, he might drop you Jae and bruise your fragile .” Out of nowhere Changmins voice chimed into the scene.

“Traitor, you told him where I was!” I pointed at him with a glare, some friend. Granted he was Yunhos friend first, but I’m the one who always feeds his glutinous appetite.

“I didn’t, he came here on his own accord. Jaejoong, answer me this, if Yunho were to do the same would you not know him well enough to know where he would seek comfort if not you?” for the first time in years Changmin wasn’t a babbling idiot. Doesn’t mean I like it though. If Yunho were to do this to me, I…I would tear this city apart to find him.

“Yunho?” I ceased to struggle and look up at him.

“I know Jae, its okay, we’re going home.” With that we left Changmins in a comfortable silence. Everything that was wrong seemed to have disappeared. When I left I could feel my heart sting in my chest, now that I’m in Yunhos arms again it’s almost like his electricity has come back to take away that pain.

Yunho placed me in the passenger seat and buckled me in then did the same with himself.

“I’m going to let this go Jae, but next time please just talk to me, I love you I want to know if you’re hurting and what you’re feeling. Even if it’s something like my cooking is bad, or you feel cold in the middle of the night or you hate me. You can talk to me whenever and however you feel like, because, I love you.” Yunho grasped my hand and brought it to his lips for a chaste kiss. He really does love me, through and through, inside and out. My life is topsey tervy right now; if not for Yunho I definitely would not survive this.

“Thank you Yunnie.” As he the car I leaned into his arm and hugged it for comfort. This is something I would regret giving up so willingly, I’m sorry Yunho, I wasn’t thinking.