The Game Has Begun

Business Man

 

I was quite shocked; he’s actually going to stop working to hold me. My heart swelled but broke quietly, as the fear settled of him going back to work and forgetting about me came to my thoughts.

“Anything and everything?” I asked him, my hopes rising and his embrace tightening around me.

“Well there’s a limit, like, I won’t kill someone for you and I believe robbery is still illegal” I could feel Yunho’s soft chuckle brush against my ear making me slump further into his embrace.

“Seriously Yunnie, you’ll do anything for me?” I picked my head up from his shoulder and gazed hopefully into his calm dark eyes.

He nodded, “to the best of my capability, I will make up for our lost time.” He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine.

“Leave the company,” I spoke out. Perhaps too soon as Yunho’s soft expression turned rigid in frustration, almost as if he was battling his thoughts.

“If you leave you can make up all the time, please Yun” my head went back to resting on his shoulder “everything would be so much better if you quit and gave the company to someone else.” There was silence then movement; I didn’t know what was going to happen until I felt my legs rub against leather. Yunho sat down on the couch in his office, pushing my body slightly away from him, having me meet eyes with him once again.

“I can’t Jae, I just can’t.” placing his large hand over my right cheek he smoothed circles into the soft skin with his thumb. The inner turmoil I felt nearly took the wind out of me, but I didn’t allow Yunho to see the destruction his rejection caused.

I puffed my cheeks then smiled “was worth a shot” I got up from his lap and headed over to his desk to retrieve the forgotten lunch I made him.

“Don’t you want me to hold you?” his voice came from behind me, not after you reject my request. I wanted to say but didn’t, I don’t want to fight with him again.

I grabbed one of the trays “I change my mind, let me feed you.” I sat down next to him placing the tray onto my lap. “Say ah and behave” maybe just this once we can be like we used to.

After Yunho finished the last of my homemade lunch his door burst open, Yoochun strutting in like he owned the place. “Oh! What’s this!? My boss is still here, even though I told him to go home early today?” he made his way to the both of us before grabbing an arm from each of our bodies. “This simply won’t do, how am I supposed to have an office party when the boss is still here? So inconsiderate. Shoo!” Yoochun led us to the elevator and threw us into the conveniently opened doors. Just before the doors closed a gleeful grin spread across his face and he waved goodbye.

I turned to Yunho “you were going to come home early today?”

“Yeah, Yoochun kind of forced me too.” He froze instantly realizing what he just said.

“Forced you huh? My bad didn’t know it was so hard to spend time at home with me.” I folded my arms and ignored him for the rest of the way down to ground level. Ding! The doors opened and I walked hastily out of the metal object.

“Jae! I didn’t mean it that way!” he called after me. You never do.

I made it home before Yunho did; I thanked the gods that I had the advantage. On my way home I was really angry at the dimwitted man but who else would I be if I didn’t forgive him instantly and want his attention all over again. I ran upstairs to our bedroom and to our shared dresser, I opened the bottom drawer where we kept miscellaneous items. I grabbed two water guns, without any delay I filled both up with water. I wrote a note for Yunho placed his gun on the ground where the entry was and quickly hid. This is going to be a blast, I laughed hysterically before I heard the front door open and close.

“Jae, wh-” Yunho stopped yelling which means, the game has begun.

 

A/N: :) So happy right now, passed my exams and now I'm on break for another month....hmmm write more? I shall. Thank you so much to you subscribers and commenters I feel very loved :) 

 

 

 

 

eiremya:There will still be some situations that will cause a little drama in the YunJae world, so it's more like 98.9% fluff lol. And thank you for the compliment :)

xkrishti:Jae finds out two chpters from now, that he's pregnant.  I feel like this story is going by too fast kekeke.

xCandyZin:I plan to have Jae become pregnent two chapters from now. As fluffy as i can make it but there will be some sad situations...But only some, and they will go away quickly :D Thank you for commenting.

xkuranyuuki:Okay I might have lied a little there will be some sad stuff but it will be resolved quickly. I'm sorry :( but 98.9% will still be fluff, okay? :3 Thank you for commenting and I hope you'll still like the story :)

 

sunrise95:Thank you :)

xeiremya:Glad you like it, I like writing simply, because I feel more laid back then straining to make it complex. Thank you for commenting :)

krishti:You are so welcome, thank you for commenting :) No worries Jae will always win the arguments, no matter what.