I said shh

Business Man

 

“Jae~” I whined following him around the kitchen area. “Please, just this once?” My body halted as Jaejoong turned to look at me, pointing the very deadly cooking utensil at me. Why did it have to be a knife?

“No, I don’t feel like dying of food poisoning from your bad cooking.” He continued his quick pace around the dinette dodging my grasp. “Yunho, stop this nonsense! I’m making dinner and that’s final!” he put the knife down on the counter closest to him before he pushed me out the kitchen doors into the living room.

“Ja-”

“No!”

With my tail between my legs I had no choice but to leave him be. A sigh escaped my lips, and I continued my walk of shame to the couches in the living room. I slumped into the white cushion and the TV, waiting for dinner to be ready. Wait what if Jae slips and I’m not there to protect his fall? He’s pregnant, he can’t fall! My inner self flipped out, making it difficult to fight the urge to run back into the kitchen. Sadly, what the wife wants, the wife gets. I need a distraction, I looked around the room and noticed my laptop was on the cushion next to me. Well, it has been two day’s since I went into work, it wouldn’t be so bad if I just took a little peak at my e-mail.

Just as my fingers began to pry the piece of technology open, I heard the kitchen door close and could smell Jaes cooking. “Dinners ready! So get your away from the laptop so we can eat,” Jae called from the small hallway that led to the kitchen/dining room. I couldn’t help but chuckle, he knows me so well.

Dinner was nice, I could tell he was nervous because it has been apparently too long since the last time I had dinner with him. And him being Jae he’s very touchy when it comes to what people think of his cooking.

“Does it-”

“Jaebaby, I love you, but if you keep asking me ‘does it taste good?’ I might lose my appetite.” I gave him a stern look before eating the rest of the remnants on my plate.

“Sorry” I was shocked from the insecurity in his voice, I looked up just in time to see the tears welling up in his eyes. The air fell silent, for only second though, before I grabbed his hand in comfort and apology.

“It does taste good though, your cooking is definitely the best. Please don’t be sorry for my rude behavior.” My lips pressed to his hand, a smirk playing at the corners. Seeing Jae smile at me, made the guilt wash away.

“Okay, you should make it up to me though.” Jaes chair scooted out as he stood up and walked over to me and sat in my lap.

“Mm-hm, how so?” I practically growled lowly in his ear. My hands smoothing up and down his back in a somewhat sensual massage, I could feel my pulse quicken.

“By…” he leaned in and nipped my earlobe, causing me to shudder. “Cleaning the kitchen” he finished the rest of his sentence, completely shattering my hopes for tonight’s activities.

“Baby, I don’t want to~” I felt like I could actually cry, I hate doing dishes, and I probably always will.

“I’m pregnant though, I might slip and fall on dish water.” He began to stand up placing his hand on the small of his back, massaging the area. “My back hurts too, so be a good husband and do the dishes.” Jae winked at me and started to walk off, leaving me all alone in the dining room. Damn him and his charm. I unwillingly picked up the dishes and put them in the sink. This might take a while. The kitchen was a mess the stove was cluttered with pots and pans, the counters were covered in splatters of food and grease. Dear god, my baby knows how to make a mess. No use complaining better get to it.

Never again, I told myself as I trudged up the stairs to the bedroom. I don’t dare complain to Jae though, this was my first time doing the dishes since we got married. He’s been cleaning a mess like that for almost four years; I think my complaint would be invalid. I opened the bedroom door, only to be shocked at the sight before me. The bastards asleep, the least he could have done is wait up for me.

I guess it couldn’t be helped though; he seemed rather exhausted all day. Maybe it would be best if I let him be, I don’t want to risk moving the sheet and waking him up. I shut the door and went downstairs to the living room to get my laptop. I guess it wouldn’t be so bad if I took this chance to get some work done. I picked up the electronic and went to my office, I guess I could have stayed in the living room but the battery to my laptop was about to die.

Ugh this is not good, as soon as I opened it the screen was covered in messages. I knew it was too much for Yoochun to handle the company by himself but I didn’t think it would get this bad so soon. My hand worked its way through my hair as I opened the first message:

Dear ,

Thanks for the help, I understand you are trying to be there for Jae and all but, COME ON MAN! He’s barely in the prime of his pregnancy, did you really have to take the week off?! I mean no worries right? It’s not like you left during the biggest deal in the history of YOUR company. It’s also not like the CEO of said business deal want’s to meet with you and you only. No it’s fine….

-Sincerely,

The guy you owe the rest of your life to. >: (

 

Right, I’ll get back to that one. Next e-mail:

 

Dear motherfu-

 

Well I think that’s enough e-mails for one night, I closed the laptop and left the office. Maybe some TV will do me some good. I sat down on the sofa closest to staircase out the two couches. I the TV and made sure the volume was low.

“I love you,” the man on screen said to a women “I love you too” the woman replied. Lame.

The channel changed quicker than I thought it would, “I wanted you to stay with me, but all my pleas were wasted, weren’t they?” a woman similar to Jaes appearance cried in a man’s arms. This is punishment isn’t it? I looked up at the ceiling, forsaking the unknown force that’s out to get me.

I know I’ve been a bad husband, but I swear I didn’t do it on purpose. “Yunho” I heard Jaes raspy voice whisper from behind me. “Why aren’t you in bed with me?” I turn my head around, just as he began to rub his eyes. So cute.

“I didn’t want to wake you, I saw how tired you were today so I couldn’t risk it.” I patted the spot next to me, and he complied. His legs slowly carried him to me before he plopped down in the spot next to me. I put my left arm around his shoulders and began to smooth his hair down “couldn’t sleep? Are you feeling okay? You want me to get you something to drink? Are you cold? Does your back still hurt? Want a back ma-” Jae silenced me with a chaste kiss.

“Shh, quiet time” he curled up in a ball next to me, his legs bridged and bent over my own resting against my chest. His head on my shoulder, I enjoyed the closeness he was giving me. I missed it.

“Should we-” another kiss to silent me, from Jae.

“I said shh.”

 

 

A/N: Right so i know i fail as an author, and believe me I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. but here's my pathetic excuse why I haven't updated any of my stories for the past four months, but the short version. My sister was having some issues so I ended up moving to north Carolina to help her out. I was having a hard time finding a job, and on top of that I've been hellping her watch my nephew while she went to do military duty. her husbands an abusive alcoholc prick, whose been triggering my PTSD since I've been here causing lack of sleep, making me too tired to want to write.

I've had to give up on my pursuit for my Ph.D, which mean no school but I've been working almost day and night to pay my half of the rent. now that their getting a divorce, he's been out of the house since my random boost of chapters....blah blah blah, long I know. but I'm back for now until something happends. Thank you to all my loyal readers and subscribers for sticking with me and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 

 

Comments:

 

LovesAsianDrama:I updated :) sorry it's short but I hope you liked the Yunjae moments :)

xkrishti: So I'm just gonna say this, you're comments are awesome :) I'm aiming for fluffiness overload, so be prepared...

xPortia: Grazie, I hope in a good way :)

xskullboy: what kind of interesting? O.o, I'm glad you're interested :)

xireyni:Yay, new reader!....Just to warn you, I'm really bad at updating, (run while you still can). I'm glad you like it :)

xchirochun:Thank you, hopefully it will stay in your favor haha

x-white-:Well I updated*cries in corner*, I'm glad you like it.

xChantellyYemin:Thank you baby, I miss you >.<

xzoldyk:I'm glad you like it :)

x-SuKi-: I hope it was worth the wait, but Jae's pregnant now so, Yay :)

xsaranghaey:I don't know what Chapter this was for, but yes Jae is loveable... :)

xPxAhyoo:Haha I don't know why but I felt like a fan, when you commented *cough, cough*  not to be weird. Chapter 1: Yeah Yunho is a babo, but I think that's what makes him so loveable to Jae...I hope.
Chapter 2:I'm thinking about having Yoochun show up more in the fic, even though it was previously supposed to just be Jae and Yunho....maybe some Yoosu should be added to the side haha. It feels weird calling him wife though, cause he's a man lol but it's Jae...nuff said. Chapter 3:ah yes, the water gun plan....what a fail that ended up being D:

xkrishti:I'm so sorry I didn't mean for the story to go so fast :( I'll try to slow it down. And about updating soon....I guess I didn't get the memo haha.