Kyu.

Goodbye Leeteuk, I love you.

He kissed me. 

He had lifted my chin, gave a small smile and had pulled me in. I felt our chins touch, before those soft lips placed themselves on mines. They were warm, and soft, like freshly made cotton candy, and just as sweet too. After a few seconds of contact, we both pulled away like we knew it was time, and I automatically rested my head on his shoulder. He smelled like strawberries, and I accidently drooled onto his t-shirt, but he didn't notice.
"Thank you." Kyu finally whispered, his breath gentle.
"For what?" I shyly questioned him, my head still sitting on the curve of his neck.
"For confirming it," was all he answered, as he played with his hands. As I remained silent, he told me.
"Wookie, I'm gay."
We were silent for a few minutes, and I decided there was something I had to do. I grabbed his hand, took my head off his shoulder, and placed my mouth to his once again. And in between our kisses, I felt his smiles.

After that night, we became an item. I told my parents a week later, and Kyu told his mother after I told my parents. They were all beyond supportive, and we were so grateful. But from outwith the comfort of our own homes, we didn't tell anyone. We were all that the other had. Our friends had included the members  and the SM staff, so we started from the bottom, holding the other's hand the entire way. We went to book clubs, cooking classes, and slowly, we regained a much needed friend circle. And although I was the happiest I had been in years, even from when I was in Super Junior, I still missed them all. Every day, they all touched my thoughts at least once. Par Kyuhyun, I didn't know what any of the others were doing, and where they were. We weren't bothered by the press anymore, sure we got the occasional photographer popping up, but other than that, they just didn't care anymore. We were old news. We were still without jobs, and we often sang together in the kitchen, as I taught Kyuhyun to cook. With the months passing by, we turned to our savings, which we were thankful for. But as the missing hole in my heart for my brother's remained, I knew I had to do something. I told Kyu of my pain, even though he already knew, and felt the same. As we struggled to find a solution, we turned to our parents, who had gotten considerably closer since our dating. And one night in October, 6 months into our relationship, we reached an idea.

And two days later, I took our my camera, for what I hoped would be a final time. Kyu and I were both dressed smartly, in cute clothes, our hair sitting perfectly. And after exchanging an unsure smile, I turned the camera on, and sat back, letting Kyu repeat his well practiced speech.
"Are you sure about this? You know that once it's out there, we can't take it back," I warned him, my heart thundering.
"Yes. I want this, and we need this." He smiled, reaching down for my hand, squeezing it.
"Will we watch it a final time? Before uploading it?" You asked meekly, to which Kyu nodded. And he instantly clicked on the file, and it opened up on the laptop screen.

"Hello, I am Cho Kyuhyun, ex member of Super Junior. And next to me, is Kim Ryeowook, also ex member. For 6 months we have been silent, out of the public eye, and have purposely avoided any news about our brothers, yes, they are our brothers. For the longest time, we have wondered how they are, what they are doing, if they are well, if they are healthy, if they are happy. We have so many unanswered questions, and I think we need to sort that. So I, Cho Kyuhyun, personally invite all other 13 members of Super Junior to meet with myself and Ryeowook. Yes, all 13. As it always will be in my heart. I cannot post details of where and when, but please get in touch with myself or Ryeowook, I know you will still have our numbers, our email, our addresses. So please meet with us for a final time, and then we may part our ways. For us to let go, we really need this. And I think Wook has something to say;" and you came forward.
"Ye..yes. Hello. I am Kim Ryeowook, and this is my bo-boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. And I kissed his cheek, and I could feel his smile, beaming into the camera. And I too, invite all 13 brothers to reunite for a final meeting, for there are goodbyes that need to be said, despite the year too late. thank you, and saranghae."

And with a final gulp, Kyu clicked the upload button, and we waited, in silence, holding the others hand.