Thursday.

Goodbye Leeteuk, I love you.

Thursday took a long time to arrive, despite being a mere 2 days away. I braved myself to go on the internet a few times, and my simple video had become a hit. Over 11 million hits in the first 2 days, I felt honored at the support from my fans. It was posted on every website possible, and even made it onto the Korean news. Everyone was trying to get Yesung for an interview, to ask for his answer back to my video, but nobody could get hold of him. But as my parents and I had silently watched the news, a new story appeared, backing the video worth every second. Heechul had used his radio show as a personal thanks to me for clearing up the untruths about him, telling me that he was forever grateful and that he would always love his little giraffe. I wept with joy on the Wednesday night, and for the first time in a very long time, I feel asleep feeling a little bit happy.

Thursday morning arrived, bringing with it cold weather and grey skies. But I wouldn't see any of it. I would be locked away in the kitchen, preparing a 4 course meal for Kyuhyun, who was due to arrive at 4pm. My parents were going out, to see their friends, and said they would stay the night in a nearby hotel, allowing me and Kyuhyun to talk long into the night without fear of waking them from their sleep. So that morning, as my parents drove off, I lovingly started to prepare our meal. I spent hours in the kitchen, making sure everything was as perfect as could be. And precisely at 4, Kyuhyun rang my doorbell, and I bombed through, excited to see my brother. I skipped through to the front door, pulling it open with excitement. And there he was. In the flesh. My beautiful brother. Kyuhyun. He was exactly as I remembered him, yet completely different. The same look was still beaming from his eyes, yet it wasn't so strong. He was still the same build, yet he looked skinner, his cheek bones showing a little more. We clicked together like magnets, arms and bodies fitting together like a puzzle. Nothing was said for the first few minutes, we just held each other. And it was bliss. As Kyu's arms loosened around my waist, I realized I had severely dampened his shoulder with my tears, and tried to pull a tissue from my pocket to wipe them. As he noticed my feeble attempted, he chuckled.
"You really haven't changed Wook." He smiled at me. And this small familiarity brought me right back to tears again.

Eventually, I calmed down, and we enjoyed a delicious dinner, but we spoke small talk, and it was uncomfortable. As I served a creme brulee for dessert - not my best one admittedly - I forced myself to go deeper. 
"Why...why did you decide to leave? I mean before everyone else did? You were so quiet."
And he was quiet for a while, and he used his fork to push the remainder of his dessert around.
"It wasn't right. We were all and falling apart, we weren't as close. We weren't Super Junior anymore. I didn't want to stay as a less clone than before..."
And I understood. Completely. And I was so proud of him right there. As I was to ask him another question, he crept in.
"Can we watch the Lion King?"
And I laughed. In confusion. He had hated when Heechul had forced us around the TV, making us watch the Lion King for the millionth time. But as his request sank in, I realized that was maybe why he wanted to watch it.

So that's how we ended up watching the Lion King, on a Thursday night, surrounded by homemade cookies and pearl milk tea.
"You're favorite bit is coming." Kyu had muttered, eyes glued to the pixels. I smiled; I hadn't realized he had noticed my favorite bit.
As the film ended, I tried to wipe my watery eyes without Kyu seeing me, I didn't want him to still see me as the weak cry baby. But he did infact see me, pretending to rub my eyes on the sleeve of my jumper. And he pulled me in for a warm hug. He still smelled of sunshine and strawberries, and I inhaled deeply. 
 

Then it happened.

 

(SORRY FOR LONG TIME WITHOUT UPDATE, ONE HANDED TYPING IS KILLING ME! I HOPE YOUR STILL ENJOYING :D!)