The day after.

Goodbye Leeteuk, I love you.

It had been a very long, sleepless night for me, the night after Yesung's announcement. My mind was full of misery. Now the whole world knew my most shameful secret. All the record labels would know, and now wouldn't even consider me. My old church would know, and would probably think of me as some sick-minded demon. My brothers would all know now; although most of them probably wouldn't consider me their brother anymore. I tossed and turned constantly, trying to find some way of sleeping; getting away from the horrible reality Yesung had brought on me. I tossed and turned into the dawn, and eventually got up, unable to lie there anymore. I knew the day I had ahead of me would be tiring and emotional, so I prepared myself. I cooked a delicious breakfast, saving some for my parents, I attempted some of my mother's yoga, which I found boring and useless. I even danced a little. But by midday, I knew I couldn't leave it much longer, so I started to prepare. I had a shower in which I thoroughly cleaned every inch of myself. I did my hair and applied make-up, and I chose to wear my favorite outfit; my light, faded jeans with a giraffe t-shirt Siwon had given me as a gift. Then I went up to my room, asked my weary parents for some privacy and set up my camera. Pressed record and took a deep breath,
 

"Hello. I am Kim Ryeowook, ex member of Korean band Super Junior. Last night, another ex member, Kim Jong Woon took part in a television show in which he told some of the band's most darkest secrets. I personally feel betrayed by Kim Jong Woon. He was my friend and my brother and was deeply loved by all of us. I don't know how the others feel towards Kim Jong Woon, but I'm sure they feel the same as I do. And there are also a few things I need to clear up, in regards to some of the things he told on the show. I guess I need to start with the thing that disgusted me the most; the blatant lie he told about Leeteuk. Leeteuk has never, and would never physically hit another human being, and for Kim Jong Woon to claim he was beaten on several occasions, made me feel sick. Hence, this was not a factor contributing towards Kangin's DUI. I do know the reason behind this, but it is not my place to say. There were quite a few lies told last night, such as Heechul being a e, Donghae's attempt at suicide, and to claim Kyuhyun had ever taken drugs, is laughable. Heechul is such an open, funny guy, but he respects himself, and would never even consider doing such a thing. And yes, Donghae was very depressed after the death of his ill father, but we, as members, helped him get through it and he became strong again. And we members were beyond proud of our hyung. And Kyuhyun, the youngest member of our group, the baby who we used to tease. A drug user? No chance. We could barely get him to touch alcohol on his birthday and new year, he is scared of needles and will refuse to take pills. He is so safety and health conscious that he wouldn't do anything of the sort. And I guess that brings this video to an end, apart from one final thing. As I'm sure you can remember, Kim Jong Woon also claimed I am gay, and often ended up in bed with strange men and that I constantly tried to get into bed with the other members. Yes, I have an interest in men, but I define myself as biual. I will admit that sometimes when I drink too much, I can become a bit unaware, but I would never go to bed with a stranger. And to the claim I constantly tried to have with my brothers, there is some truth in this. I did indeed have a ual relationship with a member. But who? No other than the very man who has exposed me, Kim Jong Woon. We were in love, and had been in a secret relationship for almost 2 years before the group split. And upon us breaking up, he actually left to be with another man. I hope this video has cleared things up for anyone who has wondered about the show last night. Thank you, and saranghae."

I watched the video 8 times, making sure my speech was clear, and that the video was good quality. And as I finally became satisfied with the 2 minutes, 41 second video, I put it on my computer. Now I had to decide where to upload it, where people would see it the most. I racked my brains, and realized I would have to reactivate my twitter, and upload it there, where almost a million followers would see it. As I brought my twitter to life again, I forced myself to block out the messages that still remained there, begging our group to reform. I clicked on the uploading button, and waited 6 minutes for it to upload. And I turned my computer off, not wanting to see the reaction. Tired out from all the emotion, I threw myself onto my neatly made bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Some hours later, when it was dark, my mother shook my quickly, waking me up from my dream. 
"Sorry baby, but you might want to take this." She cooed, forcing the phone at me. Still in my sleepy state, I answered the phone.
"Helloo?"
"Wookie?"
"Kyuhyun?!"
"How are you Wook?"
"I'm better, how are you?! I've missed you."
"I've missed you too. But I didn't think you'd want me to contact you, after I walked out..."
"It did hurt that you left during the night, but I've gotten over it, I think. Why do you call me now?"
"...I saw the video you posted on twitter..."
"Oh..."
"I can't thank you enough for sticking up for me, and I know Leeteuk would thank you too. Yesung told such lies.."
"I know..."
"But...why didn't you ever tell me?"
"Tell you what?"
"Y'know.... that you're...biual?"
"Oh...I don't know, I guess I thought yous would all panic and reject me, I wasn't ready for that."
"I would never reject you Wookie. Never."
"That really means a lot, Kyu."
"I would miss out on all that great cooking!"
"You joker!"
"I love my mum, but her cooking compared to yours..."
"Haha, I'm staying with my parents too, and I always cook for them. I guess it's still in my routine..."
"God I miss your cooking..."
"Well... you could come over? If you like? I could cook? It might be nice to see a familiar face for once..."
"Yeah, that'd be great."
"Do you remember where my parents live?"
"Of course, how could I forget that road trip Heechul took us on, almost crashing into every car!"
"I forgot about that! So I'll see you.... Thursday?"
"Deal."
"it's been great talking to you Kyu..."
"It's been great talking to you too Wookie. Missed you."

(BLEHGH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES, LIFES BEEN ULTRA HECTIC AND BROKEN HAND MAKES EVERYTHING TAKE EVEN LONGER! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THOUGH! AND THANKS TO ALL THE VIEWS AND SUBS! AND IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS STORY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MY OTHER ONES :D -JADE X!)