Chapter 5

Never expected this!

The next day was just like any other day. Everything magically poofed back to normal, well 'cause Min Soo wasn't probably at school. The only thing that was different was the fact that my classmates were sticking onto me, and were forcing me to tell them my experience with 'CAP'! Aish, the whole day I kept on repeating and repeating my experience the other day.

"Guuuuys, just keep calm. If you don't want to creep him out, just treat him like a normal schoolmate. He's really nice you know? So don't be afraid."

I didn't want to sound like this know-it-all girl just because I was the only one Min Soo was talking to yesterday (because everyone was too shy) so I ended my sentence like that. After all, I didn't want to be involved in being the talk of the campus.

My weekend...well it's just another ordinary weekend for me. Me and my family usually bond with each other during weekends. Since my older sister's already working, it's the only time for us to spend our time with her.

It's finally monday!

Oh..my..god did I just countdown the days 'til I get to see Min Soo again?

Whaaaaaaat??
 

I didn't really know what was happening to me, but I actually came to school early this time. Could you believe it? AN HOUR BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED? Whoaa. Even I couldn't believe it! haha

As I entered our classroom, the first thing i saw was the handful of people surrounding Min Soo. Oooh, I'm impressed. People did follow my advice! The moment I entered they were talking about their favorite food, and the next minute, Min Soo was laughing his eyes out! I can see how much fun he's having, and that was lovely! You know....his smile is just so cute ;~;

As I approached my locker I sensed someone behind me. That person covered my eyes in an awkward manner

"Guess whoooooooooo?"

We both laughed. Aish, how childish.

"Ya, Min Soo-ah. You should learn how to be less obvious!"

After that he let go of my eyes while I faced him.

"I'm back, dimple!!"

"Yes, I see that! ...joking! Hahaha! Looks like you're having fun there ah?"

"Yeah! I've missed these kinds of conversations.So...um...can you go with me for a minute or so?"

"Sure! Why?"

He held my wrist softly as we left the classroom and went for a walk.

"So um, do you have any plans after school?"

Wait...what? Breathe in, breathe out. aishhh

"Nope. I don't really have a schedule, unlike you, 'CAP'"

He smiled shyly after that as I gave an awkward laugh.

"Joking. Nah, not really. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to get some ddubbokki or something..? I finally have a free day! Will..you go with me?"

So he had a free day....and chose to spend it with me? Wait...am I dreaming? It's like he came out of a Disney movie.

"Um..um...sure! That would be nice! I can't believe you're spending your free day with me. Are you even sure with what you're planning? haha"

I was loving the fact that we're slowly being close to each other. It's like the awkwardness just disappeared in a poof.

"Of course I am. You're really fun to be with! Omo, let's go back to our classroom now, the bell's gonna ring any minute!"

And all I remembered was him pulling me towards our classroom while we were running.

I just couldn't believe it. Why me? A girl who considers ice cream her soulmate, a girl who loves the smell of clean air, a girl that's not so pretty....asked out by Bang Min Soo? I just couldn't believe it.