Chapter 8

Never expected this!

As I was sitting blankly on my chair, waiting. Min Soo slowly approached me

"You know, if you're too guilty..you can still treat me some ice cream?"

"Aish, this guy. You really did some research eh? Joking! Ok fine, tomorrow lunch."

"So were having another date tomorrow?"

"Whaaa-"GREAT!" Min Soo interruptedly said as he handed me a spoon.

And I swear, at that moment, I seriously blushed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many attempts of ice cream fights, and a few brain freezes later, we decided to call it a day.

Min Soo sighed,

"If only I didn't have a curfew, then it wouldn't have to end here."

"Why emo all of a sudden? Haha! It's not like there's no tomorrow you know"

Next thing I knew, Min Soo was holding my hands.

"I don't know how to say this but.......I really like you."
 

After that, he hugged me, as he shyly smiled.

I was speechless. I mean, yes, I liked him too. Things were just ...you know, too good to be really happening.

I let go of his tight hug,

"Ya, you punk!.....I....I like you too." I said shakingly.

 and there was a surprised expression  on his face. We were both speechless.

He hugged me again. This time, more tighter.

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was his manager asking him to go home that instant.

"Thank you, Min Soo. I had so much fun today. You should go home now." I told him

He let out a sigh.

"No, thank you. Yes, I will. But promise me you'll call as soon as you go home okay?"

He grabbed my phone, entered his number and gave it back to me. After, he gave his phone to me, which meant that I  enter my number into his phone too.

"I'm going. Keep safe, dimple." he said while he hugged me.

I hugged him back and messed his hair as I waved goodbye to him.