Chapter 1

Never expected this!

Another day at school, aish. All I want to happen is to get all of these schoolwork over with. It's my last year in high school, and believe me, I am VERY looking forward to "D-day". The day when I'll graduate. It's already snowing here at Korea and all I can say is : I'M FREEZING TO THE NTH LEVEL.

As I enter the school premises, a wave of students ( from freshmen to seniors) came running in front of me, towards the direction of our principal's office.

As I yawned, I wondered what caused this commotion. Good thing Hana, one of my close friends was one of those who were running along with the crowd. I stopped her and asked what all those was about and the next minute I find myself being dragged along with the many students who were approaching the principal's office. Aigoo, I'm still too sleepy!

A few steps and many short breaths later, we were finally at Mr. Cho's office. The crowd was oh so thick. Have I ever told you how irritable I am when it comes to mornings? Yeah, that was quite evident at that time. I didn't even know why I was there?

"HANA! WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!"

Sorry, I became really impatient that time. Maybe because I didn't have breakfast that day...keke

All I heard was "CAP! CAP! CAAAP!"

The first thing that was on my mind was "Caps? Why the hell would you go crazy for hats?!"

But eventually I realized that it was CAP, from Teen Top who recently transferred to our school, and was also recently inside Mr. Cho's office finalizing some stuff.

Honestly, I'm not the hardcore kind of kpop fan. All I know is that there are groups who dance and sing and blablabla. Ironic isn't it? I live in Korea, I AM korean, yet these stuff......I'm not really that amused. I still see these so called idols as ordinary people. So how do I know CAP? Well well well Hana seems to be the one to blame here. It was all because of her constant spazzing that dragged me into kpop. You can say that I was "infected"...HAHA!

Well, I saw this kind of situation quite interesting since of course, I AM having an "idol schoolmate". Pretty cool, i thought. Though, why am I not spazzing? Haha, that's right. I only spazz when it comes to Ice Cream. Yep, I love ice cream. It;s the one I absolutely adore. Make fun of me, but Ice cream's really my true love....:P

Seeing this occurence as exciting, I decided to support Hana in her mission, which was to be close with CAP. (Even though it's quite impossible, cause you know, that's EVERYONE's goal at the moment) As I have mentioned, my only purpose here is to graduate. I graduate, I happy. I graduate, I satisfied. HAHA!

Not long, CAP leaves Mr Cho's office, while everyone (excpet me) let out mini squeals or whatchamacallthose.... He was all smiles, looking all motivated for school. I heard he starts tomorrow. Cool.... yet I'm still expressionless....hahaha!